Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads (48491 Views)

Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by ahaz: 1:23am On Aug 25, 2023
CaptainAyub:
These Igbo soldiers sef.
Igbo must leave our land.
Yoruba ronu ooo.
See what Igbo caused.

Oga no worry I will beg the Sigbo guy that snatched your wife to return her to you ok,..oya stop crying you hear,kpele
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by CaptainAyub: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2023
tiswell:
seu.n,mynd4.4,nlfpm.od

rule 2
Are you this jobless?
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
SARS 2.O.

I diss them with “Insomnia” by Vector feat. Cracker Mallo. Solemn jam!

The soldiers are doing well. More bullets to their guns.. Insha Allahu!
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Pandar01: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Yoruba man begging IGBO man to come to Lagos...
Yoruba man telling IGBO to go back to SE

Yoruba tribe, most confused and stupid... cool

Show me one place or one post that a yoruba man is begging the Igbos to come to Lagos, I will show you thousands where the yourbas are begging them to go back , even oba of Lagos say make them go pack them pour for inside river since they refused to leave 😂😂😂

Go to ojota this morning,them don full there ,they arrive with night bus , Lagos his their promise land to succes in life .....😂😂😂😂
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by AfonjaEmir: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Block border and support BIAFRA..simple cool

Pandar01:

Show me one place or one post that a yoruba man is begging the Igbos to come to Lagos, I will show you thousands where the yourbas are begging them to go back , even oba of Lagos say make them go pack them pour for inside river since they refused to leave 😂😂😂

Go to ojota this morning,them don full there ,they arrive with night bus , Lagos his their promise land to succes in life .....😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba / Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.