Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) (62954 Views)

Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) / Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Tracka: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2023
What initially seemed like a chilling tale of ritualistic killing took an unexpected turn yesterday, as new details have emerged to reveal a heartbreaking story of a love affair gone horribly wrong.

Contrary to initial suspicions of ritual killing, as reported by Trendygists, the tragedy that unfolded was rooted in a complex web of emotions.

A source closely connected to the affected family shared that the shocking incident involved the young man identified as Ochonogor Victor and a girl entangled in a passionate but tumultuous relationship.

According to the account, a heated argument between the two lovers took a terrifying turn when emotions escalated beyond control.

The young lady who is yet-to-be named, consumed by rage, reportedly reached for a knife and inflicted a wound upon the young man.

In a turn of events that amplifies the tragedy, the young man retaliated, striking the girl with a force that led to her instantaneous demise.

The young man, while gravely injured, was swiftly rushed to a hospital in a desperate bid to save his life, but despite all efforts, he succumbed to his injuries on August 23.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwUi-NbKHTb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Previous Story: https://www.nairaland.com/7814285/suspected-yahoo-boy-run-after

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by HeartlessMan: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Bloggers will start World War III.

418 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Which story we go believe now?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Thomthom(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2023
Trendygist na wa for Una oo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by illicit(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Fair enough

That's a damn long knife

8 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2023
Kai I'm tired of all these kind of stories
All these because of sex sex sex
Imagine what their parents will be going through.
That's why I hate childish relationship, I like them very matured so that when I misbehave they'll handle me well with silent treatment and not retaliate with his own misbehavior

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Creamypie(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2023
Stryker vs sonya; Mortal combat final round brutality/fatality: finish him:finish her back too. Dead people no dey talk.very Useless children. See persons wey their poor parents send 2 school.from the video, the language spoken by all neighbours inspecting the scene is Edo, likely benin language, with 2 blood-stained knives, and hammer at the scene.it most likely happened in Edo state, not river state.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by TinubuThief: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Kai I'm tire of all these kind of stories
All these because of sex sex sex
Imagine what their parents will be going through.
That's why I hate childish relationship, I like them very matured so that when I misbehave they'll handle me well with silent treatment and not retaliate with his own misbehavior
embarassed
Evening newspaper, go and marry and stop fvcking around

Hello guys, never buy newspaper after sunset

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by talented321: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2023
No rip for any useless simp.... You killed urself because of an olosho... how will ur parents feel' you are busy playing emotional game with olosho.....
Two wasted souls.......

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2023
TinubuThief:

embarassed
Evening newspaper, go and marry and stop fvcking around

Go tell your sisters that.
Dickhead

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by talented321: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2023
Abeg allow them to breath....
TinubuThief:
embarassed Evening newspaper, go and marry and stop fvcking around

5 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by JaneYave(f): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Love life! Love life! Love life!!!
Run from toxic relationships!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by pachigo001(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2023
[quote author=talented321 post=125324054]No rip for any useless simp.... You killed urself because of an olosho... how will ur parents feel' you are busy playing emotional game with olosho.....
Two wasted souls.......[/quote how is he a simp

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2023
[quote author=pachigo001 post=125324396][/quote] it is only simp that play emotional game with an olosho....

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Noted.....
talented321:
No rip for any useless simp.... You killed urself because of an olosho... how will ur parents feel' you are busy playing emotional game with olosho.....
Two wasted souls.......
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Any relationship wey i dey once my peace of mind is compromised....i don Japa be dat.

My peace of mind is priceless.

Sad...rip to them

22 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by pachigo001(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
it is only simp that play emotional game with an olosho....
but the girl stab him first

8 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2023
That is what he is trying to tell you that the girl na olosho..... There is a way to deal with olosho girlfriend as a man but if u are a simp you will not see those dangers...... Out of 100 violent girlfriends' 85 na olosho....
pachigo001:
but the girl stab him first

11 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Date a naija bitch at your own peril they will frustrate you to commit murder or suicide

14 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
Two wasted souls.......
According to the op...she stabbed him.
He didn't kill himself.

7 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2023
As a son..... A girl who u said is ur lover stabbed u to death'' who do u think i will blame?
Dexy4yah:

According to the op...she stabbed him.
He didn't kill himself.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Nobody go breath'' evenning newspapers and oloshos are the most violent people on earth....
talented321:
Abeg allow them to breath....

9 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
As a my son..... A girl who u said is ur lover stabbed u to death'' who do u think i will blame?
Both parents will blame there own blood...
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Angrygoat: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2023
Been single nw. 2 years and counting. I do want from time to time .like every 3 to 6 months. I got no love for any bich no more. Hahahaha. Stupid ugly bich with an ugly corpse. Fuc k u dude .u died a fool. They fuc k. If I wan even beat gal.i go make sure say na toilet or room with the doors locked. No escaping this. She ran for the knife and u got stabbed to death. With a blunt kitchen knife .hahahahaha. straight to hell .hahahahahaha. lil bich. Naija ladies are trash.99 percent of the ladies here at Benin City are all prostitutes feeling funky with iphones and zero as they daily balance in they accounts. Hahahahaha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Both parents will blame there own blood...
mind u the girl mother will not blame her daughter..... Na naija u dey.....

3 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by MrBroke(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2023
Anything relationship I no follow. Fvck and go I need peace everytime

14 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
mind u the girl mother will not blame her daughter..... Na naija u dey.....
You're on point thou

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Bradford111(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Go tell your sisters that.
Dickhead
Go and marry and stop fvcking around na herpes day call you so

10 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Pathetic. I believe it won't pass cheating allegations, drugs, money and sex. The rates at which youth of these days engage in immoral acts, eh, only God can save them.

Once some guys get a nice apartment like this, they think they have arrived. They start to bring all manners of useless girls home. And once they see your secrets, how you make your money, how you live and other stuffs, they become entitled and systematically bring themselves around you, sleep over as they like, using your house as a cover to do their coded runs while they chase away any other nice girls or friends getting your attention,
And you simp think say you get a new gf and a fuckmate.
Any relationship that pass outside meetings, in an open place or hotels, even if you are self made, it's recipe for disasters with the majority of these sets of new breeds of young girls and guys outside there now.
Gone are the days that it will take almost a year for a lady to even come visiting you in your compound, and bring along her friend or a sister. But now, within a day, yu don do the do and clean mouth with just indomie and egg.
May we not have a child that will make us popular in a terrific manners and negative news.
Mynd44 nlfpmod Una get bad character girlfriends so?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Chummynoni(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2023
Stay away from anger

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by 22o62021: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
NL is a carrier of fake news

The Initial report got me angry

Something that happened in benin city they said uniport. And ritual

It was a self defense from the boy

There were 2 kitchen knives found inside the bedroom where the stabbing started

Their2 phones and a laptop was sti plugged in charging when the stabbing started.

The 2 are dead.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.