Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) (63039 Views)

Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) / Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
Belike the useless fowl brain of a girl is ur sister o.......

Na your family get olosho. Idiot. Say your brain dey demented. You can't have responsible female in your family as it is obvious you came from a shattered home. Abusive father who patronise an olosho. She gave birth to you. Na why u dey see women as olosho. Idiot. Born throway
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Okhuadams(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by eboniest(f): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
JaskanFactor:
Dont keep company with people who take for granted how nicely people treat one another without the use of fowl language, otherwise you are slowly inviting demons into relationship.

After several decades in this it suddenly occurred to me at my old age, that anytime i was in fight or quarrel it was usually with or around people who talk a lot of rubbish.

By the time you hear how people talk, you have enough data to decide if you need to run from them .

You need to be vigilant in your avoidance of people who don't realise that anything short of the behaviour promoted in a good church regards cordial relationship, is asking for trouble.

All the demons that lead to death are always around people, and you dont need to go far wrong to invite them into your relationship.

That is the science of the matter as i see it , some tiny bad behaviour tolerated for too long ,escalated into this forbidden incident .

Spiritual vigilance is required, cause we may have tamed all the beasts of the wild , but the invisible beasts that can speak suggestions have us at thier mercy , as such we are still in the wilderness of the invisible world, so you cannot let your guard down.

Dont let the fact that you cant see the beasts fool you, cause you can feel them, they are there every time you get angry

If you meditate enough, some of your thoughts and emotions , you will hear it as a voiced suggestion.
You inspire me

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Why are u crying?..... I don't have to insult ur miserable family because it is very clear u are suffering from depression and frustration......
Dreamhighnow:

Na your family get olosho. Idiot. Say your brain dey demented. You can't have responsible female in your family as it is obvious you came from a shattered home. Abusive father who patronise an olosho. She gave birth to you. Na why u dey see women as olosho. Idiot. Born throway
but ur mama na olosho that is why u don't have sense......... You mama dey visit me every week...... But her pussy is very wide like bucket..... I just dey manage m base on say she dey pay well.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by sisisioge: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Since relationship na by force abi. Whew!
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Khallicopyro: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
God abeg no let me loose guard
No let me fall for Jezebel hand
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Knetpro(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ok.

Nice to know.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
Why are u crying?..... I don't have to insult ur miserable family because it is very clear u are suffering from depression and frustration...... but ur mama na olosho that is why u don't have sense......... You mama dey visit me every week...... But her pussy is very wide like bucket..... I just dey manage m base on say she dey pay well.....

Idiot. I see ladies as human like us and they are to be dignified just like men. Na u dey see women as olosho. Demented idiot
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by anointeddove: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
The girl no be olosho, i know her very well , she is from decent and rich home, everybody was wondering what push to that kind thing, we stay in the same street, RIP

Tracka:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwUi-NbKHTb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Previous Story: https://www.nairaland.com/7814285/suspected-yahoo-boy-run-after

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Scamburster(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Are u serious?? So u don't want to blame the woman that went into rage and picked a knife and stabbed him...I have told you that if society don't hold women accountable for their actions, we as women and the world in general will only deteriorate the more
Thank you for the advice
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by talented321: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pity the werey na''' you wan come kuku ma expose everything....
izonborn098:
Why are u crying?..... I don't have to insult ur miserable family because it is very clear u are suffering from depression and frustration...... but ur mama na olosho that is why u don't have sense......... You mama dey visit me every week...... But her pussy is very wide like bucket..... I just dey manage m base on say she dey pay well.....
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by EsosonH: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Missing link somewhere.
Somebody is window dressing this issue.
Initially, the boy was at large
Today, he is confirmed death due to injury inflicted by the dead girl.
The truth is still not told.
NIGERIANS I hail thee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Jaypop22: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Thomthom:
Trendygist na wa for Una oo

Do you mean Tragedygist?
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Blackstone01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Men fear women... una no dey hear...
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Bloggers will start World War III.
they've even prepared WWIV
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by mosesjay(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
E no concern me

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
so what is the true tori.
22o62021:
NL is a carrier of fake news

The Initial report got me angry

Something that happened in benin city they said uniport. And ritual

It was a self defense from the boy

There were 2 kitchen knives found inside the bedroom where the stabbing started

Their2 phones and a laptop was sti plugged in charging when the stabbing started.

The 2 are dead.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by lomprico(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Which story we go believe now?

This one
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wow, recipe for disaster.

eyinjuege:
Our young people don't know how to regulate their emotions at all.
I pray their souls rest in peace
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Its better not to even date such a person.
jackmrandy:
dear young men before you start any argument with a woman, please go and hide your knife, and if you are in her house, please hide the knife too. I remember the day an ex checked my phone and saw some things she was not supposed to see, omo, first thing i did was to look for where i kept the knife, I went and hide the knife. after that guess what happened. I was woken up in the middle of the Night by the cry of her, sitting on the chair and crying and before you know it, she brought bible and ask me to swear that nothing happened in the what she saw in my phone. me being a man, I nor get power to swear oh. i just told her keep the bible, and i had to comfort her that nothing happened. but men will always be men.. how you play your game matters. no need exchanging words, fire can not quench fire. by the time two starting talking back at each other, the result is always what we just read now, stabing and blood flow
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
cool
BoldBrainz:

It's still not justifiable.
Even hungry dogs comport themselves in the presence of their owners. Haba!

Stop excusing mannerlessness in women, using emotions as the basis.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Pat081: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is what we call fight to dead
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by onlyboyson(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bloggers don dey lie like TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
Pity the werey na''' you wan come kuku ma expose everything....
with him mama wide toto'' he wan to claim on nairaland....
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Creamypie:
Stryker vs sonya; Mortal combat final round brutality/fatality: finish him:finish her back too. Dead people no dey talk.very Useless children. See persons wey their poor parents send 2 school.from the video, the language spoken by all neighbours inspecting the scene is Edo, likely benin language, with 2 blood-stained knives, and hammer at the scene.it most likely happened in Edo state, not river state.
u don’t joke with everything, including human life Abby u think u re a saint? So at their age u have not started friending girls? Insensitive souls everywhere
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by JaskanFactor: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
eboniest:

You inspire me

If i inspired you in this matter, then Rudolf Steiner speeches on the nature of our existence will positively blow your mind
I found out about him through an American spiritual teacher who is also into Ifa religion called Bobby Hermit

This is just one random video on Rudolf Steiner speech, there are many on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieG2DyDdsww&list=PLrlbr96wPy-YHznB-PVU5PsZA6-yT20ZA&index=12&ab_channel=PhilHarris

Try to listen to as much as you can from Rudolf Steiner , your present moment and eternal life will gain much very much from it.

I considered myself a spiritual illiterate until i got into Rudolf Steiner information.

Bobby Hermit too got lots of info on youtube, but be warned, bobby goes both ways, and he his the first to admit it, and he a great teacher too.
If you ready to eat the fruit and spit the seed on his info.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by izonborn098(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mumu who said women are not human.... You are a simp so u don't know the different between olosho and legit babe....
Keep on defending an harlot that kill an innocent man...... How i wish the man na u because u mumu well wel....
Dreamhighnow:

Idiot. I see ladies as human like us and they are to be dignified just like men. Na u dey see women as olosho. Demented idiot
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by frankson1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Kai I'm tired of all these kind of stories
All these because of sex sex sex
Imagine what their parents will be going through.
That's why I hate childish relationship, I like them very matured so that when I misbehave they'll handle me well with silent treatment and not retaliate with his own misbehavior

Can you really handle a silent treatment grin
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
frankson1:

Can you really handle a silent treatment grin
I still hate it though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Creamypie(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Edusouls:
u don’t joke with everything, including human life Abby u think u re a saint? So at their age u have not started friending girls? Insensitive souls everywhere
even b4 their ages, I don get sense say the most important thing na 2 graduate, with good result, and 2 know say man no need serious relationship, say na on luv girl for D week or day we need.
Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by frankson1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I still hate it though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You better hate it and don't ask for a silent treatment especially if you're together because it can be terrible.

I've given someone the silent treatment and I felt it too because it was too cold smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
Mumu who said women are not human.... You are a simp so u don't know the different between olosho and legit babe....
Keep on defending an harlot that kill an innocent man...... How i wish the man na u because u mumu well wel....

If that girl na your family member. Se u go open your mouth to call am olosho. Your sense of empathy is dead. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.