Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri (24314 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi / Tinubu: We Will Build A Stronger, More Prosperous Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by KanwuliaExtra: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
YES OOOOO
JUDAS ISCARIOT'S VOICE was more ROBUST THAN THE VOICE OF JESUS CHRST.
The reason unakill am get 'MESSIAH' wey una dey worship now!

Muchechechechechecheche
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
You see Reno Omokri, he doesn't know the difference between speech and voice. The guy talked about speech delivered by Kumuyi but Reno Omokri deflected it to mean voice.
Reno Omokri, this guy is talking about message delivered and not talking about how Kumuyi's voice look like. Reno just out to malign Peter Obi at the slightest opportunity. Please what brought Peter Obi into this talk. Reno you cannot continue in this madness before you dance nude in the market square.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hitler of Itshekiri wants us to know that he is still around.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Manofsteel2013(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chai. Mouse squeaking grin
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by w1sEmAn: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Obi is a known criminal that want to divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious line....oga yes daddy na scam

My problem with people like you is that you still they beg driver for N200 where they are collecting N300 and telling the driver that the country hard.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by phorget(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just like FFK,KUMUYI is gearing towards ”Where belle face” syndrome. He said something about God using Buhari to perform wonders, his God refused to use Buhari and now its Tilumbu that God want to use. If someone else's get there tomorrow then that person automatically becomes God”s tool again.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
We've noticed you once again, Hitler of Itshekiri.

Kindly climb into your hole again and wait for another opportunity.

You'll do this till transport fare back will be hard.

Just know that no sane person will give a divisive belle first individual like you anything like government appointment.

Even if you attack Obi and Igbos all day.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Dafresh: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Peppysco:

If indeed your father built all these schools you mentioned, then, your father is a greater man and more positioned to preside over Nigeria than Obi.
He is late
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Gentlelox: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
MTNnews:
May it not be beta for anyone in you entire household n lineage if you father ever tod a single lie.

If indeed your foolish father ever told lies n till this hour you respect him may it never be beta for you n your unborn generation

Ireportlive lol
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by fred04(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Food for the agbados, but why is reno post making headlines.
Nairaland is gone for a reason.
Make una talk una mind,there is freedom of speech in the land of the fools cos na only here una fit pour una little sense. Am saying this cos outside Nairaland u guys are nothing but a nuisance to the society to the extent that ur little opinions are not even considered in ur respective families.
Make una dey derive joy on nairaland make hunger dey wire una for real life
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Stallione(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fool, as if na strong voice we go chop for naija. Besides with obi's tiny voice he did so well in anambra as a governor and we nigerians like the soft and tiny voice so much...
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by thinkmoney(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
meum:
My God doesn’t lie. If he had promised to use the previous government to better 9ja like the MOG said He would have done it. How then can we not think this is another lamba? I respect my elders(pastors or not) but when an elder lies my respect for them diminishes.
You have sense. Kumuyi is the pastor I respect the most in Nigeria, but he tried to lambs us. Simple
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Kaiser20: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
loosecanon50:
This Reno Omokri has really tried. Tinubu should just pity him and give him appointment because this his eye service has reached the highest level..

..na just to craze remain
Reno can not get approval from Tinubu, Reno is Atiku's media boy.
Atiku is against Tinubu.
Reno can wail till tomorrow
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Omookunnimi(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Racoon:
I totally disagree with the reverred Pastor Kumuyi and Reno Omokri here. The Bible said if any prophet shall say a thing an it comes to pass, then he or she is truly speaking of God. The otherwise also correlates. So who is fooling who.Reno should keep on defending evil in the name of being politically woked, but judgement will surely be visited.

Agreed pastor Kumuyi spoke same thing of Buhari but like the Abimelech or Jeroboam case in the Bible, Nigeria situation took a turn for the worst Even his member were affected. So he can't assume God is tolerant of the evil being visited upon the land by corrupt, wicked and evil men.

He had opportunity to meet Buhari, all he does is to snap smiley pictures with him while the citizens of this nation continued to die from effects of bad leadership.
Elijah in the Bible days didn't have this kind of mindset towards the satanic rule of King Ahad. Infact God used him to execute judgement. Peace.

Na them, what sayeth thou about many prophets what dished put many prophecies before election that your lordship will win. Who are they? They are true men of God and spoke the mind of God, abi?
I don't know who you people think you have the monopoly of reasoning. It will take rhy kingdom come before your tribe will rule this country.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Cowbell521: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
meum:
My God doesn’t lie. If he had promised to use the previous government to better 9ja like the MOG said He would have done it. How then can we not think this is another lamba? I respect my elders(pastors or not) but when an elder lies my respect for them diminishes.
You be correct mugu. Did he say it as a prophecy or what he believes? Tinubu will perform. You fit don die before then Sha. So you know, there are many Igbo politicians eating from Tinubu's table, so kill yourself
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Cowbell521: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Shinjawestside:
Okay....

Anyway God bless president OKORO OBI.

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

All haters of obi will die soon.
Obi is a failure. I said it and I said it again. And that doesn't stop me from being Igbo
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by randymirrors(f): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jesuuuuuuuuuu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Omookunnimi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Racoon:
I totally disagree with the reverred Pastor Kumuyi and Reno Omokri here. The Bible said if any prophet shall say a thing an it comes to pass, then he or she is truly speaking of God. The otherwise also correlates. So who is fooling who.Reno should keep on defending evil in the name of being politically woked, but judgement will surely be visited.

Agreed pastor Kumuyi spoke same thing of Buhari but like the Abimelech or Jeroboam case in the Bible, Nigeria situation took a turn for the worst Even his member were affected. So he can't assume God is tolerant of the evil being visited upon the land by corrupt, wicked and evil men.

He had opportunity to meet Buhari, all he does is to snap smiley pictures with him while the citizens of this nation continued to die from effects of bad leadership.
Elijah in the Bible days didn't have this kind of mindset towards the satanic rule of King Ahad. Infact God used him to execute judgement. Peace.

Na them, what sayeth thou about many prophets what dished out many prophecies before election that your lordship will win. Who are they? They are true men of God and spoke the mind of God, abi?
I don't know who you people think you have the monopoly of reasoning. It will take thy kingdom come before your tribe will rule this country.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by prophetfire: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Obi is a known criminal that want to divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious line....oga yes daddy na scam
God ordained Buhari and Osinbajo and would use them to transform Nigeria said the man.
We have seen how Buhari and Osinbajo did it.
Now it has shifted to Tinubu.
Men of God shouldn't be careless with their utterances lest they make mockery of themselves and give people cause to question them.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Slurity(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Shinjawestside:
Okay....

Anyway God bless president OKORO OBI.

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

All haters of obi will die soon.
What joy do you then have if majority of Nigerians die because obviously, people that dont want Obi are far more that those want him
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Ireportlive: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
Ireportlive lol

People just dey curse you about today

You better go for exorcism
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Cowbell521: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Peter Obi won the election. That is why the IREV got switched off to save a humiliating situation with rigging.
Make him President of IPOB
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Cowbell521: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Racoon:

Was he prophesying or giving his opinion. You be imbecilë
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Cowbell521: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
You see Reno Omokri, he doesn't know the difference between speech and voice. The guy talked about speech delivered by Kumuyi but Reno Omokri deflect it to mean voice.
Reno Omokri, this guy is talking about message delivered and not talking about how Kumuyi's voice look like. Reno just out to malign Peter Obi at the slightest opportunity. Please what brought Peter Obi into this talk. Reno you cannot continue in this madness before you dance nude in the market square.
Peter Obi is a failure who lost election. A failure who thought leaving PDP for LP will make him saint
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Segzy19: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
That is if the Malachy even lives to reach 82 years...

Stupid fellows....
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Allisgud: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tinubu should just pity Reno and give him P.A to seyi tinubu the incoming minister of youth
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by PeggySandas(f): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe...

That 3rd class graduate dullard of PHILOSOPHY would have been a disgrace to Nigeria abroad with his tiny voice and upper iweka accent.

Can you compare upper iweka accent to city boy's Chicago accent?

0kørøs tried to package Samyong as Samsung for us but we didn't buy. That thing really pained them.

If one city boy cannot fix Nigeria (of which we are confident he can), 50 of that 3rd class graduate who doesn't know what 'green energy' is cannot fix Nigeria

They're still in sifia pain.

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Lannister360: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
kestolove95:

What are you even saying? You sound like a corpse.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by kiddkash(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Tell EFCC or ICPC to arrest him
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Kay25(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
meum:
d
Shut up and shut the Bleep up..so which God told u obi is a Messiah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: CSOs Protest Against EFCC In Lagos / Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco / Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.