Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri (24317 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi / Tinubu: We Will Build A Stronger, More Prosperous Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by kestolove95(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Metalsmith:

Oga Yes daddy ...Na the scammer.
Obi campaign and stoked up religion and ethnicity divide.The yorubas voted along political divide irrespective of the fact that Tinubu is their own son. Thank God Nigeria political space is too complex for ethnoreligious manipulation of Peter Obi.He has failed and will continue to fail until he embrace national politics. Obi without structure has used Labor party and failed. Please try your luck in 2027.Chikena
2027 is not coming for him
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
Peter Obi is a failure who lost election. A failure who thought leaving PDP for LP will make him saint
Yes, he's a failure but his failure can feed your generation to come. Losing an election is not the end of the world as some of you make it to look like. Stop choking yourself, Peter Obi doesn't know you exist.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Obi is a known criminal that want to divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious line....oga yes daddy na scam
Same way your criminal Tinubu and APC gathered Islamic clerics in Kano to declare APC presidential candidates jihad and the same way El-rufai was caught on camera appreciating Islamic clerics on how they made the muslim-Muslim ticket of his party worked. Now by this who and which party aimed to divide the country through religious line if not APC and Tinubu.
All the religious tools perpetuated by APC and her handlers are available on videos and audios all over the net but you her followers trying to twist the narrative to suit purpose but we the wiser ones are smarter than you guys.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Cowbell521: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
Yes, he's a failure but his failure can feed your generation to come. Losing an election is not the end of the world as some of you make it to look like. Stop choking yourself, Peter Obi doesn't know you exist.
No, his campaign cost him money he won't recover. That's why he's crying. He failed or he didn't fail? He failed 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Keep defending a failure that doesn't know you exist.

Join him in crying 😂

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Udymos: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Everyone, including most irrelevant, is using Obi to trend.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Ayus34(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
meum:
My God doesn’t lie. If he had promised to use the previous government to better 9ja like the MOG said He would have done it. How then can we not think this is another lamba? I respect my elders(pastors or not) but when an elder lies my respect for them diminishes.

Who your respect help?
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
No, his campaign cost him money he won't recover. That's why he's crying. He failed or he didn't fail? He failed 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Keep defending a failure that doesn't know you exist.

Join him in crying 😂
I say this umpteenth time, Peter Obi doesn't know you exist and you can never lace his shoes because you're inconsequential to fit in to his calibre.
At the age of 28, Peter Obi has become millionaire. Look at your age today and compare it with his and you will know that you are a Capital failure.
The last time I checked Peter Obi never complained he lost money or bankrupt because he went into election but still doling out money to organisations and individuals even after election. Why not save your tears and stop taking Panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Lukainoluciano: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Obi is a known criminal that want to divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious line....oga yes daddy na scam
A known criminal like your father that couldn't give you a meaningful life...wasted sperm
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Cowbell521: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I say this umpteenth time, Peter Obi doesn't know you exist and you can never lace his shoes because you're inconsequential to fit in to his calibre.
At the age of 28, Peter Obi has become millionaire. Look at your age today and compare it with his and you will know that you are a Capital failure.
The last time I checked Peter Obi never complained he lost money or bankrupt because he went into election but still doling out money to organisations and individuals even after election. Why not save your tears and stop taking Panadol for another man's headache.
I don't need a failure to know I exist. I don't associate with failures 🤣🤣🤣

They cry too much 😂😂

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
I don't need a failure to know I exist. I don't associate with failures 🤣🤣🤣

They cry too much 😂😂
He can't even know you because you're inconsequential and just like a mouse to him. I charge you once again to look at your age and ask yourself what have you made of your life at your age. At the age of 28, the man you take pleasure to malign became a millionaire with a known enterprise while those you hail and regard have no known enterprise till date but an overnight billionaire. A billionaire with no known enterprise.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Cowbell521: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

He can't even know you because you're inconsequential and just like a mouse to him. I charge you once again to look at your age and ask yourself what have you made of your life at your age. At the age of 28, the man you take pleasure to malign became a millionaire with a known enterprise while those you hail and regard have no known enterprise till date but an overnight billionaire. A billionaire with no known enterprise.
Cry cry people 🤣🤣🤣. He's already failing in judiciary too. Why would I want a failure to know me? Never! Make I join una dey cry ? 🤣🤣

I'm with the winning team😎 I'm very disobedient to failures like Obi 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by BOYS2MEN: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
A round of applause grin 👏
Meanwhile I can't have the type of money this men of God have and I can't stay healthy up to 82...with the way Reno dey go on top obi matter,he might go on extinct before his 62 ,before you quote me I don't eat corn,I do FLAKES...
beerfraud:
Omokri in responding to Obident who abused Pastor Kumuyi

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1694632488386113647
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by simfrost90210: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Reno Ọmọkirikiri - 😒😒😒
.., the bastard son of a thousand fathers!!!
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
Cry cry people 🤣🤣🤣. He's already failing in judiciary too. Why would I want a failure to know me? Never! Make I join una dey cry ? 🤣🤣

I'm with the winning team😎 I'm very disobedient to failures like Obi 🤣🤣🤣
You will wail tired, the disobedient team. Somebody said, she's disobedient and it becomes you guys celebration, if not lack of grasp of knowledge.
Do something of your life because time is running out, Obi has gone beyond mediocrity and living a life worthy of emulation to right thinking fellows.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Snowx: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Reno what did Obi did you you personally? Even if PDP member twit you will call obidients ..you will write anything that does not relate to poltcs you will mention obis name. What exactly did he do to you...I know you re on this platform..answer me
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by obiseq: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Racoon:
I totally disagree with the reverred Pastor Kumuyi and Reno Omokri here. The Bible said if any prophet shall say a thing an it comes to pass, then he or she is truly speaking of God. The otherwise also correlates. So who is fooling who.Reno should keep on defending evil in the name of being politically woked, but judgement will surely be visited.

Agreed pastor Kumuyi spoke same thing of Buhari but like the Abimelech or Jeroboam case in the Bible, Nigeria situation took a turn for the worst Even his member were affected. So he can't assume God is tolerant of the evil being visited upon the land by corrupt, wicked and evil men.

He had opportunity to meet Buhari, all he does is to snap smiley pictures with him while the citizens of this nation continued to die from effects of bad leadership.
Elijah in the Bible days didn't have this kind of mindset towards the satanic rule of King Ahab. Infact God used him to execute judgement. Peace.
You want to show you know the Bible, but you misunderstood the concept of the Bible by comparing Israel of those days with Nigeria. Your opinion is well understood simply because your choice or favourite is not in power, if it is other way round you wouldn't speak nonsense out.
All what pastor Kumuyi said during the President Buhari era are just wish and hopeful prayer and not prophecy. Please get your facts right before speaking rubbish.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by tonididdy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Reno is a hungry man just like Femi fanni Kayode.

Where is Femi Kayode by the way ? The idiot has been used and dumped like tissue paper .

Reno too will be used and dumped like the foolish man that he's always been.

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Cowbell521: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You will wail tired, the disobedient team. Somebody said, she's disobedient and it becomes you guys celebration, if not lack of grasp of knowledge.
Do something of your life because time is running out, Obi has gone beyond mediocrity and living a life worthy of emulation to right thinking fellows.
Person wey win dey wail? It's failures and their supporters that are crying like they took their penis 🤣🤣🤣 Abeg, I no get your time again. Bye

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Powerexpert: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Reno replying himself for X money.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Acidosis(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
It's your time Reno, enjoy the attention given to you by jobless people on Nairaland.

Daddy Freeze had his time those days. Everything and anything he tweets then about pastors and tithes never misses the front page. He lived rent free in the minds of NL moderators.

It's your time. Milk the attention.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Larryton(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Laugh wan kill me o! Obi wey dey sound like church rat
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by plaindealer: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Poor gringory Pandora ipob leader don suffer..

I swear, every time the little sissy girl voice agbaya opens his ipob mouth, e just be like say den dey punish am and the fool go begin cry soon.

His voice crawls on my skin..

Yuck..

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by leviaka: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
I have never in my entire life, seen a man so confused like omokri, he spews thrash so much I begin to wonder if Peter OBI has actually done any harm to him
His hatred for obi and igbos will soon make him run mad, what a shameless and useless man, you won’t hear him say anything to protect the down trodden, his BASKET MOUTH is always ready to leak or say rubbish , why not look for something useful to do ANU MPAMA
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by LajaLaba: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2023
leviaka:
I have never in my entire life, seen a man so confused like omokri, he spews thrash so much I begin to wonder if Peter OBI has actually done any harm to him
His hatred for obi and igbos will soon make him run mad, what a shameless and useless man, you won’t hear him say anything to protect the down trodden, his BASKET MOUTH is always ready to leak or say rubbish , why not look for something useful to do ANU MPAMA
Adaobi people must u always abuse...Imagine a whole KUMUYI...U guys are useless
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by lexy2014: 4:56am On Aug 25, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Empty your cups of bitterness and anguish then you will know the difference between prayer and prophecy , you didn't attack those that said Peter Obi will win election but your bitterness and indignation made you attack pastor Kumuyi praying for solution for the country through the leaders

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by lexy2014: 4:57am On Aug 25, 2023
LajaLaba:
Adaobi people must u always abuse...Imagine a whole KUMUYI...U guys are useless

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by lexy2014: 4:58am On Aug 25, 2023
obiseq:

You want to show you know the Bible, but you misunderstood the concept of the Bible by comparing Israel of those days with Nigeria. Your opinion is well understood simply because your choice or favourite is not in power, if it is other way round you wouldn't speak nonsense out.
All what pastor Kumuyi said during the President Buhari era are just wish and hopeful prayer and not prophecy. Please get your facts right before speaking rubbish.

this is Renos opinion about it then

Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Vitally123: 5:46am On Aug 25, 2023
meum:
My God doesn’t lie. If he had promised to use the previous government to better 9ja like the MOG said He would have done it. How then can we not think this is another lamba? I respect my elders(pastors or not) but when an elder lies my respect for them diminishes.

Where was your MOG when they carried out violence against non-indigenes of Lagos State during the 2023 general elections? Where was your MOG when they mutilated the electoral documents? Where was your MOG when they were carrying the ballot boxes to rig for their idol? Oh! Your MOG was asleep and lost his voice but suddenly woke up to find his voice? Keeping quiet would have paid him better than rubbishing his many years of "Supposed godly preaching"; Oh! How are the Mighty Fallen, and the weapons of war perished! So, for all the injustices he didn't see to talk about, only ethnicity support he knows how to talk about? I sorry-sorry oooo, I sorry for the world. He just RUBBISHED His "Supposed Salvation". God is waiting for all you ethnic bigots that see white and call it RED. Get ready for the judgement of God.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Vitally123: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2023
plaindealer:

Poor gringory Pandora ipob leader don suffer..

I swear, every time the little sissy girl voice agbaya opens his ipob mouth, e just be like say den dey punish am and the fool go begin cry soon.

His voice crawls on my skin..

Yuck..

NA You Suffer pass; your poverty has no end because you support injustice and has no respect for who pass you.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Ganjafama(m): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe...

That 3rd class graduate dullard of PHILOSOPHY would have been a disgrace to Nigeria abroad with his tiny voice and upper iweka accent.

Can you compare upper iweka accent to city boy's Chicago accent?

0kørøs tried to package Samyong as Samsung for us but we didn't buy. That thing really pained them.

If one city boy cannot fix Nigeria (of which we are confident he can), 50 of that 3rd class graduate who doesn't know what 'green energy' is cannot fix Nigeria
Nigerians too like suffer, aswear🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Vitally123: 5:54am On Aug 25, 2023
Cowbell521:
Person wey win dey wail? It's failures and their supporters that are crying like they took their penis 🤣🤣🤣 Abeg, I no get your time again. Bye

Na You wey steal mandate be shameless person yet shame no dey your face one bit. You go wail tire, your suffer no go ever tire you for supporting stealing and maintaining a bold face.
Re: Kumuyi's Voice Is Stronger, More Robust & Louder Than Obi's Tiny Voice - Omokri by Drsmartphilips: 6:01am On Aug 25, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

mugu are you a millionaire and who is your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) / Dahiru Zubairu Is Dead (Zamfara Governor's Chief Of Staff ) / Flooded Owerri And Claims Of Photoshopped Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.