Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 (22375 Views)

Arsenal Vs Fulham (2 - 2) On 26th August 2023 / Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 26th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by TemitayoMark: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Let's go through the list of coaches you have had...

David Moyes
Louis Van Gaal
Jose Mourinho
Ole Soljkaer
Michael Carrick
Ralf Ragnick
...now Erik Ten Hag

... Please, which of these is unworthy to coach your club?!!

ETH will be sacked before the season ends...

Who will suffer next?!! Luis Enrique?!! Zidane?!! Ancellotti?!! Pep Guardiola?!!

See ehn.... Call Ferguson out of retirement, add Wenger and Pep as assistants, this United will still struggle. Facts!

You know why?!! You don't have a responsible club ownership and management.

How many more coaches will you hire and fire before you realize that maybe, just maybe, the coaching is not the problem but the those in charge of transfers and club decisions.

Man City just signed another quality player into the Wings position (Jeremy Doku) without making a fuss or noise about it...

When was the last time United signed and sold players promptly and quietly?!!

I agree with you that we don't have good club owner and management, but I will quote you again when they don't sack this present coach. You said the same thing last season when we lost two straight games but you forgot in your fibble mind that we ended up in third position with a trophy right? Dey play you better go take trophy beer make your eyes clear to see roadπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
ppogba:

Arsenal needed a red card to get a draw against Fulham.

So, what is the point of buying a Rice for 105m to play along with a white.?
Jollof would have been okay.

Honestly, among Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man United, I am still trying to decide who the worst title pretender is this season.

Three top clubs buying erratically and starting the season like drunk clowns.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by PNomsule: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emekus92:

For now he is a free agent
Seen it... Really devastating for the young lad that he may not be playing the round leather game anymore, at least professionally. If na me na to go court say that girl fit kill me for night if I dey sleep. Make court divorce us on grounds of irreconcilable differences.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by LegallyBlunt: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Johnson225:

How market grin

grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by SideshowBob: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Up Manchester united. Red devils for life.
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Ray07(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

David Moyes
Louis Van Gaal
Jose Mourinho
Ole Soljkaer
Michael Carrick
Ralf Ragnick
...now Erik Ten Hag

Who will suffer next?!! Luis Enrique?!! Zidane?!! Ancellotti?!! Pep Guardiola?!!

See ehn.... Call Ferguson out of retirement, add Wenger and Pep as assistants, this United will still struggle. Facts!

How many more coaches will you hire and fire before you realize that maybe, just maybe, the coaching is not the problem but the those in charge of transfers and club decisions.

Man City just signed another quality player into the Wings position (Jeremy Doku) without making a fuss or noise about it...

Van Gaal already branded united club a commercial club. Nothing more to add.

Shameless club and the owners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
TemitayoMark:

I agree with you that we don't have good club owner and management, but I will quote you again when they don't sack this present coach. You said the same thing last season when we lost two straight games but you forgot in your fibble mind that we ended up in third position with a trophy right? Dey play you better go take trophy beer make your eyes clear to see roadπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bro, let's be objective and leave name calling...!

I have never doubted nor talked down the credentials of ETH... Only and mostly Ronaldo fanboys hate the man. Nothing he does can ever be right.

They even blame him for the erratic transfer window... Which is quite amusing. grin

But, the truth is United is looking really bad... Like struggling, and they haven't even played the main tough opponents.

Why?!! Is it a coaching problem or a management crisis?!!... You should know the answer if you watch football objectively.

As for last season, United tried, but could have done better.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Fatiayi4fee: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hdydbx

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by haffaze777(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
seunny4lif:

Will you close that your teeth before I knock them off angry angry
We are winning this match for sure

Kini nwi?
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Evestar200(f): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Matix222:

Is rare to see ladies getting excited about football!
I'm excited at all sports, not just football
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Egbon, until Man United comot from the hands of those American bastards (Glazers), nothing for the club.

The fans need to start boycotting games... And compel even English PM to force those fools to sell.

After all, they managed to push Abramovich out of Chelsea.
Well they taken out upwards of 2 billion and left the club with 800 million in debt when previously debt was zero. They haven't put a single penny into the club. So I totally agree with you bossπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Niceguy24: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
You think the media would allow us sign a player quietly? We have the biggest fanbase in the world dude. The media has to get those clicks from our transfer news.
Angelfrost:

David Moyes
Louis Van Gaal
Jose Mourinho
Ole Soljkaer
Michael Carrick
Ralf Ragnick
...now Erik Ten Hag

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Niceguy24: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ray07:
Van Gaal already branded united club a commercial club. Nothing more to add.

Shameless club and the owners.
Go Bleep yourself
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by prinsam30: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
sammyonal:
Ntoooor man utd don finally win.

with this their struggling to score abi, even at 10 men down, shior
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by ppogba: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Honestly, among Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man United, I am still trying to decide who the worst title pretender is this season.

Let that title go to your favorite LiVARpool.

Some of us are just waiting to see you sell SALAR.
The moment that happens, we can then go to sleep and wait for the time to hand them the title of the "pretender of the season"

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by lomprico(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
FLYFIRE:
Referee & Cheating ManU at it AGAIN. THAT WAS NOT A PENALTY

Cry more
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Nteogwuija(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... United needed a red card to beat Forest.

So, what was the point selling off those players?!! tongue

Your point is baseless. United scored 2 goals with 11 men with no penalty awarded.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by prinsam30: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kyase:

I be herbenate but I'm back now
What's up boss

I dey ooo, how ur area na
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by prinsam30: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
OtuologyProf:

e go make you not to cum fast sef. I know that feeling. It's a win win situation

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ bad guy
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kyase:

By Christmas, I no expect to see them as united owners sha
18 years ago we were taken over and overnight we went from debt free to being Β£550 million pounds in debt. The debt has never been lower than Β£300 million pounds despite generating an average Β£389 million pounds every season in revenue. It is estimated that approx Β£1.4 billion has gone to service the debt (interest, set up fees, service fees, penalties etc) and the Glazer kiddies have personally pocketed between Β£400 and Β£600 million and our debt is around Β£900 million (550 million plus outstanding transfer fees and add on’s) the ground and training complex need between 1 and 2 billion to bring them back to an acceptable standard and thats before investing in the team. Thats what 18 years has done. How many more years do we want to give these parasetic blood sucking scumbags?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Kyase(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

18 years ago we were taken over and overnight we went from debt free to being Β£550 million pounds in debt. The debt has never been lower than Β£300 million pounds despite generating an average Β£389 million pounds every season in revenue. It is estimated that approx Β£1.4 billion has gone to service the debt (interest, set up fees, service fees, penalties etc) and the Glazer kiddies have personally pocketed between Β£400 and Β£600 million and our debt is around Β£900 million (550 million plus outstanding transfer fees and add on’s) the ground and training complex need between 1 and 2 billion to bring them back to an acceptable standard and thats before investing in the team. Thats what 18 years has done. How many more years do we want to give these parasetic blood sucking scumbags?

More reason we need Sheikh Jessim, not that Chelsea fan Ratman

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Kyase(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
prinsam30:

I dey ooo, how ur area na
tight and tight but we dey
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Kyase(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Only one new onfield player played for us this season, so far
And only one new signing played for us today
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kyase:

More reason we need Sheikh Jessim, not that Chelsea fan Ratman
Wallai, I agree with u boss, we need someone that is ready to spend on that club

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by ubox: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
jojothaiv:
Make dem beat MUFC today sef.

As a promise I intend keeping, I don remove MUFC from any of my betting slip, make wetin no good spoil the whole thing wey man dey take hold body.
See finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by ubox: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Suspect33:
Last game on my 1st ticket to bam 27k. Werey United, just win or draw make man pikin for dorime grin grin
After the first 2 goals, ticket weak grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by iamtardey: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
I hope they all step all up from here now

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by prinsam30: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kyase:
tight and tight but we dey

yes ooo my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Kyase(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Wallai, I agree with u boss, we need someone that is ready to spend on that club
if the glazers family no wan get family plague , make dem better sell that club to Qataris
Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Badadvisor:

We have a good coach but average players

Those guys just hate ETH all because he kicked Ronaldo out... Nothing he does will ever be okay by them. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023 by Chetas81(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
crystalpapers:

Go collect whistle for him hand blow am now.
don't forget that cheating is a human first enemy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Qarabag FK Vs Chelsea: UCL (0 - 4) On 22nd November 2017 / Arsenal Vs Watford: FA Cup (1 - 2) On 13th March 2015 / Chelsea Vs Burnley (1 - 1) On 6th November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.