Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Peter Obi Is A Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Is A Failure (541 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Cowbell521: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
1. He left PDP to LP and thought that will make him a saint.

2. The Anambra State he ruled for 8 years is still in jeopardy and nothing compared to Tinubu's Lagos

3. He was Atiku's vice in 2019 election. You want a change for Nigeria and you chose to be Atiku's vice?

4. He's in support of Unknown Gunmen and IPOB terrorists

5. Someone who can't win ordinary election. How can he confront the forces fighting Nigeria and change things? They will roast and fry him alive. A total Joke 🤣🤣🤣

In one word, He's a FAILURE

Let him go and teach Economics in Secondary School. That's the only thing he's useful for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by richeeyo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell Run
Children of hate are coming for you
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Naijanascam: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
1. He left PDP to LP and thought that will make him a saint.

2. The Anambra State he ruled for 8 years is still in jeopardy and nothing compared to Tinubu's Lagos

3. He was Atiku's vice in 2019 election. You want a change for Nigeria and you chose to be Atiku's vice?

4. He's in support of Unknown Gunmen and IPOB terrorists

5. Someone who can't win ordinary election. How can he confront the forces fighting Nigeria and change things?

In one word, He's a FAILURE

From a Foodlum

Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Cowbell521: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
richeeyo:
Cowbell Run
Children of hate are coming for you
I be confirm Enugu man raised in Abuja. If they try nonsense, I will clear their doubts.

Their Obi and his boys have turned their Anambra into chaos zone and they're here crying about one stupid mandate

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by kestolove95(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Obi is a known criminal

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by chichar1(f): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
I be confirm Enugu man raised in Abuja. If they try nonsense, I will clear their doubts.

Their Obi and his boys have turned their Anambra into chaos zone and they're here crying about one stupid mandate
mtcheeewww !!!!!! Enugu man indeed 😂😂😂😂 . Abeg sing another song. What a NONENTITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Ifebi82: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Obi is a known criminal
This scammer will not rest.... Oga, change your way
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Cowbell521: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
chichar1:
mtcheeewww !!!!!! Enugu man indeed 😂😂😂😂 . Abeg sing another song. What a NONENTITY.
A nonentity is a düllard like you defending that failure

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Ifebi82: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:

Yoruba man from oshogbo claiming Enugu man... Keep whining yourself.... You will be alright las las
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Cowbell521: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ifebi82:
Yoruba man from oshogbo claiming Enugu man... Keep whining yourself.... You will be alright las las
That's your problem. Anybody wey no support IPOB master na Yoruba or Hausa. I bu ewu nzuzu. Better leave east come and see ndigbo singing Tinubu's praises here. You sabi how many APC governors we have in the east? You expect them to support your terrorist president? Ewu

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by chichar1(f): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
A nonentity is a düllard like you defending that failure
Ok tell that to your generation born and unborn. Mtcheeewww!!!!!!
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Raskimonojendor: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
The agulu okrika savior of the ibos

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Ifebi82: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
That's your problem. Anybody wey no support IPOB master na Yoruba or Hausa. I bu ewu nzuzu. Better leave east come and see ndigbo singing Tinubu's praises here. You sabi how many APC governors we have in the east? You expect them to support your terrorist president? Ewu
Nkịta ara tagbuo gị there.... Anuofia.... Anumanu..... Atụrụ from oshogbo claiming Igbo.... Enugu gbuo gị there. Efulefu
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by cybersoldiers: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:

Olodo, rest.

Tinubu is a mandate what?

Every mandate thief must return it back either by Nigerian way or American way.

As for these JagaBandits or TinuBandits, they're all hungry, jobless, cursed and rejected fools roaming the streets without hope. But Obi will help them ....
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Cowbell521: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ifebi82:
Nkịta ara tagbuo gị there.... Anuofia.... Anumanu..... Atụrụ from oshogbo claiming Igbo.... Enugu gbuo gị there. Efulefu
naagwa nna gi okwu

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by cybersoldiers: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:

You're a YoruBandit with certificate.

Ode!!!
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Cowbell521: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Olodo, rest.

Tinubu is a mandate what?

Every mandate thief must return it back either by Nigerian way or American way.

As for these JagaBandits or TinuBandits, they're all hungry, jobless, cursed and rejected fools roaming the streets without hope. But Obi will help them ....
Cry cry cry. Nothing go happen. He has failed he has failed. Nothing una fit do. Na you be olodo. Stupid Yoruba man
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Ifebi82: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
naagwa nna gi okwu
. I respected my parents a lot and will not bring your wretched family into these.... Nkịta ara tagbuo gị there.... Talking nonsense with borrowed data on easybuy phone
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Cowbell521: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ifebi82:
. I respected my parents a lot and will not bring your wretched family into these.... Nkịta ara tagbuo gị there.... Talking nonsense with borrowed data on easybuy phone
They don't deserve my respect for not using nylon the day your father 4cked ur mother like a goat inside stinking public toilet
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Obapluto: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Elon musk is disappointed. Stupid Nigerians
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Ifebi82: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
They don't deserve my respect for not using nylon the day your father 4cked ur mother like a goat
My parents don't need respect from brain retarded fellow like you... Your wretched parents have been crying day and night because of you and no pity for them.... It should have be avoided if they have killed you in your infant days. The curse they lay on you will haunt you forever even in your grave..... It is done
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Cowbell521: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ifebi82:
My parents are goats normally
But why didn't he use nylon? See now they've given birth to an imbecilë 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry you hear? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Ifebi82: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
But why didn't he use nylon? See now they've given birth to an imbecilë 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry you hear? 🤣🤣🤣
By quoting what I did not say makes you more idiot.... The curse your wretched parents lay on you will follow you to your early grave and it won't stop there... No remedy...it is done
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by Cowbell521: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ifebi82:
By quoting what I did not say makes you more idiot.... The curse your wretched parents lay on you will follow you to your early grave and it won't stop there... No remedy...it is done
I no get your time again. When you get home, pour your frustrations on your mother for allowing your father to 4ck her like a goat without using their usual N5 biscuit nylon. Bye
Re: Why Peter Obi Is A Failure by MrsTwrite(f): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Peter obi has done absolutely nothing wrong, he's not a failure. Jobless people just full everywhere. Mtcheeew...
E be like say na only me and my household this hardship dey affect. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Interior Minister, Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Visit DG DSS, Mr. Yusuf Bichi / PDP Crisis Intensifies As Atiku Eyes 2027 Presidential Ticket / APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.