Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group (541 Views)

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by N3TRAL: 1:30pm On Feb 01
You fight Christians. Is APC an Islamist Sect?

You fight Igbos and mock Igbos. Makes me wonder if APC is an anti-igbo party?

I honestly have not seen a political party that is more stupid than this one.

How exactly will you unite Nigeria and solve the crises you led us into?

Watch and see how they will come and be raving like mad people here.

To them they think anyone that criticizes Tinubu supports Obi.

Please explain how you plan to save the naira, reduce inflation and tackle insecurity?

My response to the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7987611/obidients-what-exactly-problem-not#128229641

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01
Lols grin las las na everybody go chop breakfast

Abeg who knows how to buy goods from Nigeria and sell in Neighboring west African countries..? 500k fit start it..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by N3TRAL: 1:40pm On Feb 01
I regret falling for the "Tinubu built Lagos" scam.

The old man is clueless. He only majors in Nepotism and tribalism.

"He works with technocrats," my foot.

The thing pain me, chai.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by lonecatt(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01
Only if they knew that more than 50% of Nigeria present woes is as a result of not being united.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

The thing pain me, chai.
Yeah..

He pays the likes of Reno to promotes hatred towards Ndigbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

The thing pain me, chai.

Story for the gods. What's excellent about Lagos that you fell for? There are no jobs. There's no proper drainage or waste system. There's no running water and there's no electricity. So what exactly did tinubu build. It's too early to start crying. 7 years and 4 months are still left and if you pray for tinubu to die just know that shettima is tinubu raised to the power 1 million.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by onez: 1:48pm On Feb 01
When a so called presidential handle wishes Reno Omokri happy birthday is when I know this imposed govt is irredeemable. Wishing a tribal bigot birthday?. No no no.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by Spybradd: 2:02pm On Feb 01
I am inside my own house, sweating..no light to power my fan.

Gen nko? @#600+/ltr?!

What a country!!!!!!

Jumia and eBay and jiji,konga..I have a country for sale

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by illicit(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01
I don't think anyone can be more stupid than obidients tho

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by 4Play(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01
It actually makes "logical" sense to be anti-Igbo as the key to uniting people is to identify a common enemy. Think of IPOB and their nemesis: Fulani herdsmen. The idea that you need to suspend the use of your faculties and be very fearful of some nemesis out to get you is at the heart of most political propaganda campaigns.

I suspect that the more dire the economic and security situation gets, the more you will see divide and rule tactics used resulting in more ethnicism.

If things weren't dire and APC had lots of actual and tangible achievements to point to, then they could leverage these for support. Lacking evidence of positive impacts on the general public's lives, the only way to sustain support has to be through finding bogeymen via tribalism.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by Ozommadu: 2:23pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

The thing pain me, chai.

I remember you on this nairaland back then, running propaganda against obedients and bigotry against Igbos?

So what did you gain from it?

You helped enthroned a failure, caused people pain and harm during the election only to come back to say you regret bla bla bla

I pity you because, you still have 7+ years to go with what you supported, tinubu is not leaving Aso rock anytime soon

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:23pm On Feb 01
illicit:
I don't think anyone can be more stupid than obidients tho

Obotee, Odee
Smiling and suffering is already in your blood, tomorrow make we no hear say you take sniper because of hunger grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by Samfloxin(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01
This February will make it 5 months they have not paid us Federal workers wage award. We have been receiving the same salary in the midst of excruciating inflation in the market. January salary is no where to be found. I have kukuma stopped going to work until at least I receive January salary. This government is determined to see the end of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by system21: 2:49pm On Feb 01
I don't regard APC supporters as humans again

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by beejaay: 3:43pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

Please explain how you plan to save the naira, reduce inflation and tackle insecurity?

you a triblist too.. you turned everything to against igbo insted of speaking for all.. you are one of those that magnify the fault lines forgetting that we will all suffer it together...
Nigeria major problem is we love to cut our nose to spite our tongue forgetting both cant survive without the other... another person like you will wake by 2026.. in 2014 it was @Beremx before she woke up and realizing she has been scammed..
we shall all be alright laslas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by APCNig: 3:48pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

You go cry tire. For the next 8 years of Tinubu's rule, you can continue complaining. We are BATists, we are proud. We have defeated and humiliated you back to back in three consecutive national elections, and we will still defeat and humiliate you in the next three consecutive elections for Tinubu/Shettima 2027 and for Shettima/Wike 2031 and 2035. Una go cry blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by Throwback: 3:51pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

The thing pain me, chai.

The ones that you did not fall for, can you tell us their successes while in government?

Or you have a knack for falling at will without learning anything from previous falls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by APCNig: 3:52pm On Feb 01
onez:
When a so called presidential handle wishes Reno Omokri happy birthday is when I know this imposed govt is irredeemable. Wishing a tribal bigot birthday?. No no no.

Reno is one of our moles in Atikulation's camp. We have several of them in all political parties. Reno is our guy. We run this game, we will continue to surprise you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by blacknp(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

You fight Igbos and mock Igbos.
Makes me wonder if APC is an anti-igbo party?

[hr
Maybe Orji Kalu APC Chieftain & founder is a Fulani Muslim?
Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by blacknp(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01
onez:
Keep on wailing pikin, politics is a very dirty game, not for children like yourself.

No food for a clueless hungry man in the jungle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by Beremx(f): 3:55pm On Feb 01
beejaay:

you a triblist too.. you turned everything to against igbo insted of speaking for all.. you are one of those that magnify the fault lines forgetting that we will all suffer it together...
Nigeria major problem is we love to cut our nose to spite our tongue forgetting both cant survive without the other... another person like you will wake by 2026.. in 2014 it was @Beremx before she woke up and realizing she has been scammed..
we shall all be alright laslas
and you have to use me as your case study? angry angry

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by blacknp(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

The thing pain me, chai.
You have been suffering from time immemorial, you have no skills whatsoever or brain power to better your existence , you are waiting for a Messiah to come & transform your misfortunes overnight?

No joking, you go suffer more for your oblivious cluelessness, pray to Jehovah for patience to weather the storm.
Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by Oghene86: 4:19pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

APC supporters 😂 the person that invented the zombie may have seen into the future and seen these APC supporters and the only way to describe them brought about the word 😅😂😅
Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by lastkingsman: 6:36pm On Feb 01
tensazangetsu20:

Story for the gods. What's excellent about Lagos that you fell for? There are no jobs. There's no proper drainage or waste system. There's no running water and there's no electricity. So what exactly did tinubu build. It's too early to start crying. 7 years and 4 months are still left and if you pray for tinubu to die just know that shettima is tinubu raised to the power 1 million.

Crocodile tears, anyways it's 7yrs and 4months remaining. Nobody should disrupt awa lokan grin
Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by beejaay: 7:19pm On Feb 01
Beremx:
and you have to use me as your case study? angry angry

sorry madam.. there are plenty people like you with clean and clear mind that were bought over with propaganda..if you have been following tinubu and his gang for years, you would have known how they operate...sadly there are still many more people like you that are yet to wake up and they are the missing link to our freedom in this country..until they wake up, the propaganda war, the religious war, the tribal war will continue to win and it will always be thanks to them everytime....

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Group by chopnaira: 7:27pm On Feb 01
N3TRAL:

You can always vote Atiku in the next election. 2027 is not that faraway.

(1) (Reply)

Former Kogi Deputy Governor Calls For Impeachment Of Governor Ododo / Just Wandering / What Can Change 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.