Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Dmx Finally Conquered Coke Addiction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dmx Finally Conquered Coke Addiction (586 Views)

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth / Photo: Hkn's Sina Rambo Pictured With Aged DMX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dmx Finally Conquered Coke Addiction by baskem(f): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2011
According to TMZ, DMX claims he has finally kicked the drug addictions that kept him behind bars for years -- and he has his children to thank.

DMX says, coke was his greatest demon after his latest prison release in July -- "Everyone was taking advantage of him with his finances, trying to put him in the direction to fail. I have 10 kids. I have to drive them in the right direction, so I let the cocaine go. he says".

The rapper -- real name Earl Simmons -- says God also helped him through , saying, "I am on a spiritual road to do right in my life. I am leaving out all negativity and going to stay on the right road to positive." DMX's pastor confirms, "When [DMX] first came to my church he looked broken, sad, and full of struggle. Now you see a dramatic change. You see that the drugs and alcohol aren’t in his life."

Well, Guy ain't joking -- DMX absolutely killed it at the BET awards this week

read more>>>

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Denies ‘love Child’ Allegations / Agn Elections Update: ‘elections Will Definitely Be Conducted’ – Segun Arinze / Push Up's: Michelle Obama Vs Ellen Degenere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.