Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina (7105 Views)

Hardship:Nigeria Missing As Egypt, Argentina, Zimbabwe Make Worst Food Inflatio / Shettima Represents Tinubu At BRICS Summit In South Africa (Photos) / OPL 245: Italian Court Rejects Nigeria’s $1.1bn Compensation Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Gajagojo: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

1) In 1900 there was no Nigeria.
2) I don't care about buhzri or tinubu who seem to be your obsession, also if you do your own research you will find out that brics was created before buhzri became president.
3) I am saying what I said our of memory, because I wasn't born yesterday and I'm not a political thug like you, I remember the news which I read years ago.
4) brics rejected Nigeria, end of story.

You are a dirty liar
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

Nigeria applied?

On what date?
I never knew the precise date, but yea Nigeria was even pained that south Africa was in and Nigeria was not, I think Nigeria is the first country to formerly apply to join brics (out of the 40).
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by plaindealer: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2023
We are not even interested at the moment...

They want us to join because we have the largest economy in Africa and the largest population, but BRICS is not a pressing issue for us so we are currently not interested, but we are studying the alliance.

1 Like

Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2023
plaindealer:

What's this unintelligent rubbish got to do with you showing us proof that Nigeria applied to join BRICS?

Show proof of shut up.
Dude, are you daft ? I'm not going to do any research, I'm speaking from memory of news I read years ago. Feel free to do your own research.
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Nato008(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Rostikol:
OVER 40 COUNTRIES APPLIED TO JOIN BRICS, SO SINGLING OUT NIGERIA SHOWS YOU ARE NOT OKAY UPSTAIRS.

PLUS NIGERIA DOES NOT NEED BRICS.

NIGERIA IS AFRICA’S LARGEST ECONOMY, AND IS PROJECTED TO BECOME THE WORLD’S 3RD MOST POPULOUS COUNTRY BY 2050 AFTER INDIA AND CHINA, MEANING SHE WILL BE AN INVESTMENT MAGNET FOR THE WORLD’S COMPANIES IN THE YEARS AHEAD.
Omo u are mint....if ur basis of future glory is based on our current path then u need help

SO BRICS WILL BE BEGGING NIGERIA TO JOIN SOON ENOUGH.
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2023
plaindealer:
We are not even interested at the moment...
Your interpretation of that title is amazing, before that guy was even elected, Nigeria had already applied. So continue with your magical interpretation of a newspaper title and a picture
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Gajagojo: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

I never knew the precise date, but yea Nigeria was even pained that south Africa was in and Nigeria was not, I think Nigeria is the first country to formerly apply to join brics (out of the 40).
Did Nigeria apply in 2023

Yes or no?
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

Lying is in your DNA. He is right you are a typical BIAFRAN
Oh, so I'm a Biafran now 🤣
Confused fool, we all know the biggest liars in West Africa are yarr.iba, biafrans are only their faithful students in this field.
Both of you are a cancer in West Africa.
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

Yes or no?
Was brics created in 2023, yes or no ?
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Gajagojo: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

Oh, so I'm a Biafran now 🤣
Confused fool, we all know the biggest liars in West Africa are yarr.iba, Biafrans are only their students in this field.

Did Nigeria apply to join in 2023?

Yes or no
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by plaindealer: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

Dude, are you daft ? I'm not going to do any research, I'm speaking from memory of news I read years qgo. Feel free to do your own research.

We are the internet aga and google is there for a reason, you know you are lying so keep quiet.

Nigeria did not apply to join, we went to SA as an observer.

We are currently not even interested and the best diplomatic way of saying no is to say we are still observing.

What do you people even gain from lying?
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by plaindealer: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

Did Nigeria apply to join in 2023?

Yes or no

Why not just show us where and when Nigeria allied to join anything?
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2023
plaindealer:

We are the internet aga and google is there for a reason, you know you are lying so keep quiet.

Nigeria did not apply to join, we went to SA as an observer.

We are currently not even interested and the best diplomatic way of saying no is to say we are still observing.

What do you people even gain from lying?

Except I'm not lying. Nigeria did apply to join brics. Nigeria was the first country to apply after it felt snubbed due to the fact South Africa was allowed in and Nigeria wasn't.
Once again, I'm speaking from memory, I won't do any research, you are allowed to do your own research on the topic.
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Gajagojo: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

Was brics created in 2023, yes or no ?

Did I make any claim about when BRICS was created?

You are the one that made a claim

You said

Nigeria applied

So when did that happen ? Was it 2023?

Yes or no

I am not really interested in your response but to demonstrate that you are a liar
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

Did I make any claim about when BRICS was created?
I.mbecile, I clearly said Nigeria applied as soon as brics was created. And you proceeded to ask me if Nigeria applied in 2023 !
Morr.on.

1 Like

Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Gajagojo: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

iam the child of an I.mbecile, I clearly said Nigeria applied as soon as brics was created. And you proceeded to ask me if Nigeria applied in 2023 !
Morr.on.

Yes or no
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by plaindealer: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

Except I'm not lying. Nigeria did apply to join brics. Nigeria was the first country to apply after it felt snubbed due to the fact South Africa was allowed in and Nigeria wasn't.
Once again, I'm speaking from memory, I won't do any research, you are allowed to do your own research on the topic.

You memory is aabrication of your own lie, Nigeria didn't apply, we are not currently interested.

Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Gajagojo: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

You must know the date

If You make a claim,show evidence

That never happened

It is an IPOB LIE
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

You must know the date

If You make a claim,show evidence

That never happened

It is an IPOB LIE
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

1 Like

Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2023
plaindealer:

You memory is aabrication of your own lie, Nigeria didn't apply, we are not currently interested.

Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Now that I have indulged the fools, can you let it go ?
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Gajagojo: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

Wikipedia 2023? Haha haha

But you said we applied when the body was created and you were saying this from memory and it was common knowledge. Was that 2023?

IPOB wan kill me with Wikipedia jokes

Do you know even in Wikipedia there must be a source and there is history of when the article Was created and edited?

Show us evidence to back up what you claimed was FROM MEMORY and PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

From when BRICS was created
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

Wikipedia 2023? Haha haha

But you said we applied when the body was created and you were saying this from memory and it was common knowledge. Was that 2023?

IPOB wan kill me with Wikipedia jokes

Do you know even in Wikipedia there must be a source and there is history of when the article Was created and edited?

Show us evidence to back up what you claimed was FROM MEMORY and PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

You know that a country can apply more than once, right ? I was telling you guys of my recollection of newspapers which I read, nothing more, Nigeria applied years ago, why is this so painful for you ?
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by aklid(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2023
tsdarkside:

without approval from senate and others,just join brics like that....??

south easterners cant think walahi....

their was no debate to join brics to start with....
😂😂
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2023

Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

🤣🤡🤣
Jesus Christ, you certainly are one d.umb i.diot
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Gajagojo: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

You know that a country can apply more than once, right ? I was telling you guys of my recollection of newspapers which I read, nothing more, Nigeria applied years ago, why is this so painful for you ?

Do you accept your. Wikipedia reference is a fabrication?

This is. A direct quote. From Wikipedia
A total of 16 countries[89] have formally applied to join BRICS, listed as follows:

Now this is 89.

89 is the source quoted by Wikipedia

89. South Africa: 8 Arab countries request to join BRICS https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230815-south-africa-8-arab-countries-request-to-join-brics/

This is what YOU POSTED AS A SOURCE

Middle Monitor?

can you not see you are contracting yourself
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Stoplying: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

Do you accept your. Wikipedia reference is a fabrication?

This is. A direct quote. From Wikipedia
A total of 16 countries[89] have formally applied to join BRICS, listed as follows:

Now this is 89.

89 is the source quoted by Wikipedia

89. South Africa: 8 Arab countries request to join BRICS https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230815-south-africa-8-arab-countries-request-to-join-brics/

This is what YOU POSTED AS A SOURCE

can you not see you are contracting yourself

Did you notice that I gave around 4 independent sources of information and Wikipedia is only one of them ?

🤣🤡🤣
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Gajagojo: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2023
Stoplying:

Nigeria ha never applied

So the question of applying more than once does not arise
Provide evidence for the one you are claiming

When did it happen?

Why is that so difficult?
Re: BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina by Mrfixiit: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Zooposki:

Did Nigeria apply and they said no?
Try and read. It's written in the article

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) / Americans Support FG's Ban Of Twitter(photos) / Court Restrains EFCC From Investigating Seriake Dickson Over Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.