Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

On Wagner Boss' Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / On Wagner Boss' Death (163 Views)

Ukraines Special Services Likely Behind Strikes On Wagner-backed Forces In Sudan / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Russia Coup Latest: Russian Helicopter Gunships Open Fire On Wagner Forces Updat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Wagner Boss' Death by EmekaStanley: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
In security, the littlest and most negligible details about you can lead to the discovery of the most crucial and the most personal detail about you.

I just saw the news about Wagner Boss' death via plane crash. Death like this is more than mere coincidence.

But then I remember when I used to watch a lot of documentaries on security institutions (Mossad, KGB, CIA) and their covert operations.

It opened my mind about how incredibly crucial personal and national security is, and at the same time very volatile; volatile in the sense that if you become a person of interest and an institution like Mossad (or any of these institutions)is after you, it is just a matter of time, they'll get you.

Most especially, if you find yourself in Mossad's wanted list, they'll most likely get you no matter how or where you hide, even if it takes time.

No matter what, the world deserves to know the cause of the plane crash that killed Wagner Boss.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Good Reason Why Israel Should Not Be Under Sanctions / We Must Destroy Hamas To Defend Israel - Israel Defense Forces (video) / Israel's Name Disappears From Online Maps In China: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.