Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? (801 Views)

Driving The Fastest U.S.A Police Car In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
I bought a compressor in oladipo, N70k, paid waybill of 3500 before it got to me, it looks good after arrival, after installation, the customer complained AC don't work well when weather get hotter, thats a day after installation, I report to the seller, Then upon investigation, the compressor leaks gas, and have low compression.....

I report back to seller, then got another compressor & fitted which solved the problem.

I waybilled the bad compressor back to lagos, ever since then the seller has been very dramatic,

Paying me my money is now the issue, sending another compressor and paying me the outstanding balance is not fort coming.

I sorted to buy a different compressor from him with the money i already paid into his account.

But seller decided to inflate the cost of the next compressor so as to absorb the 70k i paid for the previous compressor.

He was asking for 75k when that compressor 18 is sold for 55k i confirmed from another seller in same Oladikpo.

I will pulblish this seller information so you don't engage with him in any business online that involvex you paying money before getting the parts.
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by neonly: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
U made a very big mistake you should have come to Lagos yourself to select yur compressor yurself
D plumbing and sucking was for you to check properly because most of dis compressor are foreign used
U should have just opt for a new one
Hope u know compressor have life span

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by wittywriter: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
They usually have a union...try reach out to their chairman...then tender your case before going legal.

mrcoolautofix:

Ok thats good, so i will need someone from the inside.

All the best.

Wittyness
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
wittywriter:
They usually have a union...try reach out to their chairman.

Wittyness

Ok thats good, so i will need someone from the inside.
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
neonly:
U made a very big mistake you should have come to Lagos yourself to select yur compressor yurself
D plumbing and sucking was for you to check properly because most of dis compressor are foreign used
U should have just opt for a new one
Hope u know compressor have life span

There are little bit of trusted one out there, coming to lagos, i just needed just one, if its like 20 pieces then coming to lagos will be the best
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by buygala(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
mrcoolautofix:
I bought a compressor in oladipo, N70k, paid waybill of 3500 before it got to me, it looks good after arrival, after installation, the customer complained AC don't work well when weather get hotter, thats a day after installation, I report to the seller, Then upon investigation, the compressor leaks gas, and have low compression.

I report back to seller, then got another compressor & fitted which solved the problem.

I waybilled the bad compressor back to lagos, ever since then the seller has been very dramatic,

Paying me my money is now the issue, sending another compressor and paying me the outstanding balance is not fort coming.

I sorted to buy a different compressor from him with the money i already paid into his account.

But seller decided to inflate the cost of the next compressor so as to absorb the 70k i paid for the previous compressor.

He was asking for 75k when that compressor 18 is sold for 55k i confirmed from another seller in same Oladikpo.

I will pulblish this seller information so you don't engage with him in any business online that involvex you paying money before getting the parts.

Better collect that 75k compressor and count your losses, after getting someone to comprehensively test it at seller's shop for you before taking it. .. Take it as a lesson learnt.

However else you might choose to treat this situation aside leaving seller for God, you are going to spend far more than 20k.

Unless you just wish to teach the seller a lesson no matter the expense, recover whatever you can and move..

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
buygala:

Better collect that 75k compressor and count your losses, after getting someone to comprehensively test it at seller's shop for you before taking it. .. Take it as a lesson learnt.

However else you might choose to treat this situation aside leaving seller for God, you are going to spend far more than 20k. He is not sending any part or making me a refund

Unless you just wish to teach the seller a lesson no matter the expense, recover whatever you can and move..
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by olurotimi(m): 2:09am On Aug 26, 2023
They have a Taskforce office at Ladipo, send someone there on ur behalf and get to talk to them on phone.
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by felix55(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2023
Money hard now to get & waste but look into it.. going to police will cost u close 2 30k because u will register the case & open folder 15-20k depending d station..fuel their Hilux wit d rest of d money..now arresting d suspect, he will b arrested but he won't payoff immediately..even thou he payoff, d money will b divided ..u will Tk half..
Just collect d one he gv u @ ₦75k or price down. Count ur losses..
Nxt time do video & chk very well. . B4 paying
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by cardoctor(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Go straight to the police station and report the issue. Police will be your best friend immediately.
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2023
cardoctor:
Go straight to the police station and report the issue. Police will be your best friend immediately.

I am in abuja not lagos
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2023
olurotimi:
They have a Taskforce office at Ladipo, send someone there on ur behalf and get to talk to them on phone.
if you know one kindly send me their details pls
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2023
olurotimi:
Share me contact of any of the taskforce if you have i am in abuja, else, i will make sure he dont open that shop untill he pays me my money.
Re: How Do I Get A Police To Arrest A criminal In Oladipo ? by felix55(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Op.. I know u won't hear my reply to u.. u will spend over that 70k u r fighting for. Anyone advising u 2 go to police want to extort from u. U beta collect the one the seller offer u & let it go..
Don't give anyone any money to help u carry police.. u will spend high ooo and u will regret later...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Pre-purchase Inspection in Kano / Is It Necessary To Check For Rust Under A Car When Buying / Looking For A Bus To Rent/hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.