Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help (46064 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Ogun Police Sergeant Prostrates, Begs For Mercy After Threatening Panel Member / Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by yusuf0876(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2023
Creamypie:
na north and west wey vote tilimbu go still suffer am. I only pity those sensible westerners and northerners who voted against. All these lowlifes votes na him dey plunge us in these problems. just imagine the way our standard of living reduced to nothing within past 8 years. His suffering go Favour him and his family. Its only in Nigeria people prefer to vote a complete failure to office in order to spite another region or tribe. While the people who voted him suffer the most cos of the policies of the failure they voted, the other region they thought they could spite will still thrive.
rubbish talk
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Creamypie(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Lapintoz50:

In your mind you are making sense. While all you have done is foam for mouth. Every economy is in a challenging mode all over the world. Why not wait and see if BAT will make a change.
Are there no poor people in your gully erosion region that are also suffering this down turn. You cannot make omelette without breaking an egg.
60% of Nigerians in diaspora are yoruba people and they send money back home to support their families. Did you not see Asake, Davido, Wizkid performances in London O2 Arena. 20k people singing yoruba songs. Are they suffering....

Una mumu too much....cutting your nose to spite your face.

Children born with hate.

Una go wail for 8 years

one of those who have sold their future for plate of porridge has been identified. Mumu am not Igbo and u and your next 10 generations will continue to suffer untold hardship. ewe

8 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by jackmrandy: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

https://www.tori.ng/amp/245743/hunger-is-killing-us-tinubus-supporter-prostrates.html

this is just the beginning. you people did not think well before voting in this man. now you are here crying. the is APC PROMAX.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Creamypie(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2023
yusuf0876:
rubbish talk
see them, suffer suffer slave.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by ChristineC: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2023
you will prostrate and beg for the next 8 years tongue

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by zinaunreal(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2023
Lapintoz50:

In your mind you are making sense. While all you have done is foam for mouth. Every economy is in a challenging mode all over the world. Why not wait and see if BAT will make a change.
Are there no poor people in your gully erosion region that are also suffering this down turn. You cannot make omelette without breaking an egg.
60% of Nigerians in diaspora are yoruba people and they send money back home to support their families. Did you not see Asake, Davido, Wizkid performances in London O2 Arena. 20k people singing yoruba songs. Are they suffering....

Una mumu too much....cutting your nose to spite your face.

Children born with hate.

Una go wail for 8 years

Is uk Nigeria. You get sense at all?
I'm even scared to walk down my street nowadays because alot of guys are roaming aimlessly on drugs. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. What do you even know sef mofo.

6 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by SpartaOfLagos: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Na dat hunger go kill you idiot

Werey can't don't have strength to stand on the mandate again, he don lay down for ground in hunger 😂😂😆😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by CodeTemplar: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Go and work!
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Ayosman1: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2023
PDP is a million times better than a APC. I can't really lay hand on anything good about APC

5 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Anybody can claim to support Tinubu, how valid is his claim?
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2023
The Yoruba woman that sells food over here, normally before 12 she don sell finish go house. But now 2pm she still dey with her coolers waiting for who go buy food.

6 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by stormborn28(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists and labour party criminals claiming and creating senseless thread as APC supporters online
I no surprise the kind of response from you.. Na ANUS many of you take dey reason

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by AlwaysPositive: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Make the hunger kill am and him family throway. For the country to move forward many useless people need to die. It is called the Law of Natural selection.

Nigeria has too many idiots dragging everybody else down with them. When they die off, the survivors can breathe fresh air and the country will have less idiots voting buffons into power. That is exactly how Europe developed from the Ice age and stone age till date as super technologist powers. Their idiots died off leaving the brainy ones and their descendants who run their countries today.. Stupidity is linked to genetics. The brainy ones will bear better brained ones as they continue to develop leaving Nigeria behind.

They had fewer resources, only the fit in the brain survived, and are still using their developed brains to solve their complex problems till today.

If you are poor and stupid at the same time like many Nigerians, you are a danger to society.

You are very correct.

Let hunger kuku kill all of them, let's know those remaining.

5 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by tishbite42: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
The Yoruba woman that sells food over here, normally before 12 she don sell finish go house. But now 2pm she still dey with her coolers waiting for who go buy food.
The same thing for my area
Some dey stay reach 6pm but before 11am food don finish sef

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Hunger well deserved.

Dominique is the food ready now?
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Fearyourcreator: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Creamypie:
na north and west wey vote tilimbu go still suffer am. I only pity those sensible westerners and northerners who voted against. All these lowlifes votes na him dey plunge us in these problems. just imagine the way our standard of living reduced to nothing within past 8 years. His suffering go Favour him and his family. Its only in Nigeria people prefer to vote a complete failure to office in order to spite another region or tribe. While the people who voted him suffer the most cos of the policies of the failure they voted, the other region they thought they could spite will still thrive. Same people who said proposed 120 # for fuel without subsidy under gej was too high are defending it at 650 under APC. Una 20the generation will suffer and become slaves to all APC politicians 20that generation to come.
You be mumu
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by soccerlite: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Those that voted for apc tinubu in 2023, I wonder how their conscience is now

Strongly, people that voted for apc tinubu may find it difficult to reach heaven

They the people Paul referred to in gal 3vs1

How can any sane person vote for apc in 2023 who saw what buhari did between 2015 -2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Confirm4real(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Dis one don see Shege for #RenewedShege hand chaii grin

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Fearyourcreator: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

APC/Tinubu are are funny Sha.😄🙂

They Vote Rubbish and start Begging thereafter.😏

Very SILLY set of Pple. 🙁
Another arindin

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Oshin56(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
This is not a matter of north and west vs south and east. It is a matter of thieves vs innocents, ur_chins vs Obidients and senseless vs sensible people.

Is Joe Igbokwe from the North?
some people will just come online thinking it's only west and north the thing will affect forgetting that we dey naija together.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by enemyofprogress: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
must you include her tribe in your post?
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Creamypie(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I be mumu I and my 20 the generation and beyond suffer
see as u dey abuse yourself now.
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Fearyourcreator: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Make the hunger kill am and him family throway. For the country to move forward many useless people need to die. It is called the Law of Natural selection.

Nigeria has too many idiots dragging everybody else down with them. When they die off, the survivors can breathe fresh air and the country will have less idiots voting buffons into power. That is exactly how Europe developed from the Ice age and stone age till date as super technologist powers. Their idiots died off leaving the brainy ones and their descendants who run their countries today.. Stupidity is linked to genetics. The brainy ones will bear better brained ones as they continue to develop leaving Nigeria behind.

They had fewer resources, only the fit in the brain survived, and are still using their developed brains to solve their complex problems till today.

If you are poor and stupid at the same time like many Nigerians, you are a danger to society.
If e no dey hit you you won't be as angry

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by olusipimp(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

No!

Most Tinubu/APC supporters are actually SADISTS! undecided

Many of them are Lowlifes, who have Wasted their Youthful years.
Hence they want others to be Miserable like them. sad

In my Hood in Warri, the Few Tinubu Supporters are mostly NEVER-DO-WELLS.🙁

Men who can't Pay their House Rents and Childrens School Fees! 😒

Here too in Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Mayeldah(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2023
grin grin grin Baba, we no get strength to stand on your mandate again grin Na prostrate we dey so shocked shocked

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by soccerlite: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2023
stormborn28:
I no surprise the kind of response from you.. Na ANUS many of you take dey reason

So you don't some people are devils messenger
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Alchemy528: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Wahala
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by Cj4charles(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2023
They never see anything. This is Genesis, we never even reach Deuteronomy not to talk of Revelation and you guys are already crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by BabaIbo: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2023
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 grin cheesy
Re: Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Oshin56:
some people will just come online thinking it's only west and north the thing will affect forgetting that we dey naija together.
don't mind them. We are all in it together. Even Remi Tinubu flashed me last night, when I called her back, she was asking if she could get 2k from me for her to prepare ila alasepo for her and her children to eat eba. I no send her o, I tolded her that her husband was the causer of the hunger in Nigeria today. Mo ya bone e

Ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funkybabee, Mynd44, odefagirl and Sweetplum have you received your palliatives?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.