Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) (26178 Views)

Plateau Gov. Mutfwang Introduces Subsidized Metro Buses As Palliative Measure / FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Maobichek: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Why do we like shying away from the truth. Knowing that poor people are very fertile, such initiative should be commended instead of criticizing it.

"Poor people are very fertile," hmmm!!! No research work confirmed this oh! I know a former governor with over 20 children.

1 Like

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by AllenSpencer: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Maobichek:

"Poor people are very fertile," hmmm!!! No research work confirmed this oh! I know a former governor with over 20 children.

Possible!

And such governor is wealthy enough to Carter for all?

Now think about Mr. X who is just a local plumber and has 6 children.
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by franchasofficia: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Let the poor fvck them no kill person grin
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Lontorlooka(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2023
CDs and other birth control methods should really be given and encouraged among the poor sectors.

They create children recklessly with no plan and ability to train or educate them.

An unlimited supply of free food , they’ll do even more.

88% are northerners and Niger immigrants .
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Hanndye: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2023
It's rather a message to the poor. But the economy has to be improved as well.
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Skyview01:

Two lines as expected and with no meaningful substance or contribution.
Even though the topic has nothing to do with LP or Obi but i guess you are perhaps too dense to realize.
I am amazed you forgot to dedicate one of your lame songs as usual.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make I dedicate on his behalf

Psquare - chop my money
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by gammarays(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
How is it abnormal? Overpopulation is killing us in this country and you are talking another thing
Overpopulation won't be reduced by condom but orientation.
Developed countries can afford as many condoms but can control their population.
Some people see excess children as achievement sk will produce as much not to talk about high rate of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Maobichek: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Possible!

And such governor is wealthy enough to Carter for all?

Now think about Mr. X who is just a local plumber and has 6 children.

"And such governor is wealthy enough to Carter for all?"

The above copied statement contradicts your first opinion that "poor people are very fertile."

There are so many factors that induce procreation in any given society/community. In the North, it's religion. In Mbaise (Imo state), a woman with 10 children and above receives a title. Before the coming of the Europeans, when majority of the people are peasant farmers, they need more children for their farm ok.

1 Like

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Rumundele(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2023
The condom pallative never reach me o
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2023
People b borning like crazy, and no moni.. D can only use sèx to suppress der problems
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2023
Better give them
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by wildikeman(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2023
Wainey:
It is very good.
If only people knew the benfit of condoms, most NLders will not be born

Like the Batified bastards children of rapists
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Emekuz256(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2023
😆😆😆😆
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by wildikeman(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
People b borning like crazy, and no moni.. D can only use sèx to suppress der problems

For a woman to gree for for anybody in Nigeria, no be moni ni?
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Why do we like shying away from the truth. Knowing that poor people are very fertile, such initiative should be commended instead of criticizing it.

The rich are not fertile?
Give them fertilizer na...
Which kind propaganda be this...
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Adaisback:
I stand with this house of reps member. People have not seen food chop na prick wey no dey stand due to hunger una wan control? No be person wey see food chop dey get strength do kerewa?

Yet the poor have more kids than the rich. How e take happen?
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by Emyogalanya: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Na lie no poor is more Fertile than the rich. They only have extra time to sex and breed. Engage them and you will see they don't have time for sex again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by JaneYave(f): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 palliative na palliative!
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by unbiased2021: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
seeme2:
Condom as pallative for poor is one of the most brilliant ideas I have seen come from Nigeria in recent times but some of us because of our skewed pseudo-wisdom think its weird. Do people stop having sex because they are poor? No. So are you telling me the poor man would abstain because he can't afford a condom of #750? He won't abstain. Diseases will spread. And unwanted pregnancy. There will be social consequences.

Do you think giving them condoms will compel them to not have unprotected sex? If government wants to achieve birth control, then they may need to deploy health workers to different communities to insert hormonal contraceptives in the form of implants which is more effective. Condoms can even get ruptured and most people don’t like condoms.
Condoms are sold for #150,#200 upwards and not #750 as you claimed.

I thought you were smart, but I just got to know you’re a dunce undecided
Re: It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) by AllenSpencer: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Emyogalanya:
Na lie no poor is more Fertile than the rich. They only have extra time to sex and breed. Engage them and you will see they don't have time for sex again

You are right. That’s the point!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election / Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.