Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? (42331 Views)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) / Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2023
Medium rare 🤣
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Senioreddy: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2023
integrity16:

I wasn't making excuses. I said it's an English error from the teacher, that's shows incompetence from the teacher no doubt about that.

I would not even demand professionalism from a teacher who is being paid 15k per month.

My brother it's just so pathetic.
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Godmind2022(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'd withdraw my child from that Ellupee type of school. Straight up.

Then I would dedicate “Teacher Don't Teach Me Noņsense” by Fela to the school. Great jam!

It's disappointing! But what if it could happen to anyone?! Just thinking loud, though.
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:
The teacher will COOK up all sorts of excuses

That's if they don't barbie queue the pupils with bad grammar first.
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by pek(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Kenmatt:
A thing like this never happened.

The theme is for the thing to trend.
Don't be too sure. I have seen worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by illicit(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2023
LordReed:

That's if they don't barbie queue the pupils with bad grammar first.

Oh my, that's gonna HOT, the teacher must be GRILLED and then FIRED

1 Like

Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by bonnyhope: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Kenmatt:
A thing like this never happened.

The theme is for the thing to trend.

Yeah

Just to entertain us, in reality it cannot happen
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:

Oh my, that's gonna HOT, the teacher must be GRILLED and then FIRED

They need to stea you in their own juices a little.
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by na2016: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Change his or her school by next term. Simple!
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by donmik: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Wahala..
Change the school for sure na....
Over raw kor 😂😂😂
Likely na free education self.
Do u think we really have schools in Nigeria?
Employers that employ based on bargain but not qualifications
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by DanAugust2021: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2023
jimfarayola:
Over raw grin grin
From Over raw to Student, they've lost it. Student dey learn for primary school abi na pupil dey learn for primary school?
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by jpdoncumagain: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2023
I first thought they meant raw as In the child dey talk vulgar things or something, and I’m like why would they even condone a child talking raw in their school so tey dem even give am over all best raw student. Only for me to take a closer look at the unforgivable blunder.
Omo, if na me ehhhhh, I go get serious quarrel with the principal oh. Which kind nonsense be dat one?.
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by ItisWell22(f): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2023
Prolificgiant:
I can't even put my kids in such a school from the onset

This is the response I was looking out for! 🔥

Why my pikin wan near that kind school, to start with? 😢😩

My dad, despite being poor, took me to a school that till date when people hear me, they think I’m an ajebo.

Many think I studied outside the shores of the country.

No be forming oh (my vocabulary don die sef), na just the kind foundation popcy invested in.

I owe my kids better! 🤲🙏

I hope it’s just another clout chasing scheme. 🤧
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by miniziter(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2023
The teacher go like skin to skin o
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by oyoofong(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2023
You will know instantly that it's the Nigerian factor and the teacher's intent is not what was written but OVER -ALL and not over raw .Perhaps,the learner maybe raw in certain aspects of his/her academic activities
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by IjebuWarrior: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2023
Must be an Igbo teacher grin
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Bimpe29: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2023
To change the school forthwith.

Over raw kor, overall ni 😂
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by galadima77(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2023
That's what happens when you cheat and use someone else's sweat to pay your ward's fees
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by uncleade(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Then I would dedicate “Teacher Don't Teach Me Noņsense” by Fela to the school. Great jam!
What is the difference between you and the teacher, when you use "would" instead of will?
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Johandel(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2023
From the gate man. The child always play raw
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by akanjikokoro: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2023
It is nonsense jare all because of money , education is no where to be found again
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by ceejay80s(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Trappthosen:
Teacher go talk say na students write am
Even if na student write am na still teacher fault, meaning teacher no Sabi teach
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by gabbasin: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2023
If you see the kind of teachers working in our schools in ogun state, especially public schools, you will feel ashamed. I have interacted with some of them and I wonder if no interview is conducted before they are recruited, they can't piece simple sentences together. I have seen one referring to toll gate as "tow gate", the first time I thought it's a typo error until it's repeated again.
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Obierika(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2023
Which kind school be that sef?
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Emmanuel30a: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2023
jimfarayola:
Over raw grin grin
You would say Nigga raw the same time as the...?...
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Emmanuel30a: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2023
jimfarayola:
Over raw grin grin
As if parents or the parents,etc; knows/would knows...? What did they parents or those parents, etc; knows...?... Those ashewo or ashawo parents...? They should establish or organizes a school/an education institution or educational institutions,etc; where they aren't paying or won't be paying tuition for their children... So that, tuition won't ends up in fruition or with fruition and or futility-that had&has no subtraction and addition/that has no subtraction let alone addition... There would be addiction and jurisdiction, addiction in all/with all jurisdiction and diction, or addiction that no/knows no jurisdiction and diction... Paying tuition fees for institution or for an institution/ for any education..., doesn't guarantees no prostitution-it doesn't even guarantees education& dedication, for all occasion or at any occasion; where GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC; are not THE HEAD of Nation... How can it/how can it not guarantees destitution, restitution, prostitution,etc: without resolution or that has no resolution and screen resolution/resolution like screen resolution...? Extinguishion and languishing or &"languishion" expression...? Did education, education institution/educational institutions,etc; guarantees destitution, restitution and or prostitution...? Which education, institution or educational institutions, etc; guarantees destitution restitution and prostitution...?(if they can.. ? They are living in a rented house or in a rented and "tented" house.. That's why they are not fervent... They are not living in a/in their tainted and painted house...?...) Like children like parents... Like children in parents... Children in their parents "tainted and painted house...?"...
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by adonaimart(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2023
It's Nigerian English, nothing to worry about
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Harmattan123(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2023
Over raw ko over Cook ni
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by asanausana91: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

irabiji school.
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Godmademan(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2023
From Top to Bottom
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by Fola54: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2023
The teacher watches too much of RAW
Re: Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? by motunx(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2023
Oya so pe otilo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate / SHELL Petroleum (SPDC) Scholarship / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.