Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Yam Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Yam Business (325 Views)

How To Start Yam Business From Benue State / Yam Business Ebook + Palm Oil Business Ebook / Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yam Business by Duke007(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hi everyone, l am Duke007, an active member of this forum since 2011. Work has brought me down to Ekiti State recently and l see ample business opportunities in the state. Ekiti State is known for their yam production, and yes, there are many yam market here but the biggest is Odo-oro yam in Ikole local givernment.

So, if you are interested in buying and selling of yam from any part of the country, l can be your sure plug. We will run it like this: l help you source for the yam tubers, you pay for it and give me commission per transcation. You are responsible for all associated cost including loading, market tax and transport to your destination.

You can contact me on 08033639693.
Re: Yam Business by Foodqueen(f): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Edit your post and clean up all those copy and paste stuffs.

Removing the dots in between your nos, I discovered you have some history here.

Are you sure, you are genuine.

1 Like

Re: Yam Business by Maryam1234(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Foodqueen:

Even his location is US and he's sourcing for Yam in Nigeria.
Wahala Pro-Max.

I don't know why those people no dey tired cry

Good afternoon@ Foodqueen
Re: Yam Business by Foodqueen(f): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Maryam1234:

Even his location is US and he's sourcing for Yam in Nigeria.
Wahala Pro-Max.

I don't know why those people no dey tired cry

Good afternoon@ Foodqueen

Good afternoon Maryam.

Didn't check the location 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Yam Business by Duke007(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Foodqueen:

I am genuine Foidqueen, l am a top manager in an organization in Ekiti, like l said, work brought me here and l want to maximize my opportunities. You can send me a dm so l can give you a link to my social media handles.
Re: Yam Business by Duke007(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
As per my location, l didn't set it as US, l think it's the app that does that. My default location is Akure since incipient, don't no how it changed to US.

(1) (Reply)

Fingerling And Juvenil Catfish Available @ Famous Farm Ilorin / Fingerling And Juvenile Catfish Available At Famous Farm Ilorin / Urgently Need Upto 80tonnes Of Cocoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.