Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria (808 Views)

Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted / Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by Betanaija42moro: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2023
drlateef:

Me Even Petee Obi did not go to school as much asI did. A third class product cannot match a professional like me.
Education without anything to show for it. You just wasted your parents money.

I will rather have 3rd class and be like PO than having first class and roaming the street with backward agbero mentality like you.
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by drlateef: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Education without anything to show for it. You just wasted your parents money.

I will rather have 3rd class and be like PO than having first class and roaming the street with backward agbero mentality like you.

Another gaffe. I don’t sell gala like you under the bridge.

1 Like

Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by Wainey: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2023
drlateef:

You are both dishonest.
It's not about dishonesty, I once had an issue with irregularities in my name
If you had ever had problem with names, you will know that you don't have to tell the world how many cert you have.

Cos of the irregularities in my name, I had to spend three years sorting things out after school before I could go for my nysc in the fourth year, even affidavit couldn't help my case
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by drlateef: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Wainey:
It's not about dishonesty, I once had an issue with irregularities in my name
If you had ever had problem with names, you will know that you don't have to tell the world how many cert you have.

Cos of the irregularities in my name, I had to spend three years sorting things out after school before I could go for my nysc in the fourth year, even affidavit couldn't help my case

I have had same issues with passports as well. I spent a hell including up to one year with immigration in Nigeria. Yet I was not seeking political office. You do the right all the time so as to avoid people causing problems for you. If you can’t do that you are not a leadership material.
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by creativehubb: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2023
When he talks you will know he has no depth.
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by jcross19: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2023
yarimo:
Obi is a well known fraudster
tinubu is well know as criminal , drug baron!!
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by ideynl1: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
anyone Yorubas support will win n anyone igbos support will lose

The only thing anyone needs to lose is the Igbo support, igbos supported Jonathan n he lost despite being incumbent, Yorubas supported buhari n he won despite being a regular loser

U igbos are known to support failure n the reason y atiku n tinubu didn’t pay attention to u igbos during campaign

U igbos are d poorest in d south n economic scavengers so what do U have to say

Without Yoruba support u igbos are going nowhere, respect Yorubas n have your way

Exactly what I’m saying. You supported Buhari and he was a disaster. You supported Tinubu and he’s been a disaster pro max.

Anyone you people support is always a disaster. Because to you Yorubas you can support a demon, a disaster so long as you win election.

No wonder your people have become bambiallas all over the place begging garri, Ewa and agbado for survival.
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by Patriotcreed: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Peter Obi rides on sentiments and ignorance if obidients.
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2023
ideynl1:

Exactly what I’m saying. You supported Buhari and he was a disaster. You supported Tinubu and he’s been a disaster pro max.

Anyone you people support is always a disaster. Because to you Yorubas you can support a demon, a disaster so long as you win election.

No wonder your people have become bambiallas all over the place begging garri, Ewa and agbado for survival.
losers will always wail like igbos

No long thing
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by ideynl1: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
losers will always wail like igbos

No long thing

Wailing? Lol.

Your people have turned wailers begging the drug dealer for food.

The news everywhere is how your people have turned bambialla. Evidence plenty.
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
ideynl1:

Wailing? Lol.

Your people have turned wailers begging the drug dealer for food.

The news everywhere is how your people have turned bambialla. Evidence plenty.
the news that only igbos know about

Same way only igbos know that buhari died n was buried in shallow grave

The clown tribe of d world
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by ideynl1: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
the news that only igbos know about

Same way only igbos know that buhari died n was buried in shallow grave

The clown tribe of d world

The clowns are those that have been voting disasters as presidents, only for them to go about plate in the hand begging for garri and groundnut.

Not before the end of the day we will see how Yorubas are queuing in one local government for garri and beans.
Re: A Dishonest Peter Obi Wanted To Rule Over Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
jcross19:
tinubu is well know as criminal , drug baron!!
and TINUBU was never ever detained in any airport in the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Loses Three Days To Appeal, Request For Copies Of Appeal Court Judgem / List Of Governors Tribunal May Remove Before End Of September And Why / Why Can’t Tinubu Assemble His Classmates Like Buhari? Reuben Abati Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.