Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad (477 Views)

If Peter Obi Can Answer This, He'll Win / Very Funny Riddle About Current Matters In Nigeria's Poli(ce)tics / DG DSS Spotted Yesterday. What A Country! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by guobe: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
I am a country abroad and I left Nigeria to be in this particular country.
If my relatives or friends back in Nigeria call me to seek for one or two assistance which I did not budget for because I have to pay for rent,high taxes,TV licenses,bills bills bills after rigorous hardwork,I will tell them to wait that I will have to take extra shift at work in order to meet up with their demand.
Which country abroad is this?
Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by viyon02: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
England

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by Wainey: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
England and USA

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Your riddle makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, there are very successful Nigerians in every country abroad same as in Nigeria.
If I dont want to give money, I simply tell them no.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by guobe: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Skyview01:
Your riddle makes absolute no sense whatsoever, there are very successful Nigerians in every country abroad same as in Nigeria.
If i dont want to give money, I simply tell them no.

it's either a yes or no to their request but saying you will take extra shift at work is a new one to me
Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by Dexcelin: 4:54am On Aug 25, 2023
guobe:
If my relatives or friends back in Nigeria call me to seek for one or two assistance which I did not budget for because I have to pay for rent,high taxes,TV licenses,bills bills bills after rigorous hardwork,I will tell them to wait that I will have to take extra shift at work in order to meet up with their demand.
Canada

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by Free2Fly: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2023
guobe:

Your first sentence doesn't make any grammatical sense.

You can't be a country, and at the same time, be a human who left Nigeria to be in that particular country nah.

Na witch you be

You can write it like this: "I am a country abroad and a Nigerian traveled to live/reside in me"

Go school, una go say school na scam, but when elections reach, una go rush go Chicago go forge certificate, then enter NYSC office go manufacture NYSC certificate. Nawaoo

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by guobe: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Free2Fly:

You can't be a country, and at the same time, be a human who left Nigeria to be in that particular country nah.

Na witch you be

You can write it like this: "I am a country abroad and a Nigerian traveled to live/reside in me"

Go school, una go say school na scam, but when elections reach, una go rush go Chicago go forge certificate, then enter NYSC office go manufacture NYSC certificate. Nawaoo
Oga sabinus and professor na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by guobe: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2023
Free2Fly:

Na witch you be

You want to correct grammatically and you are making a fallacy of hasty generalisation.It is a riddle question and the said country abroad and the person in question are subordinates.In terms of schooling if you receive the school training I went through I don't think you will be able to even Pass year 2 as you will be advised to withdraw and all the school properties in your possession including school ID card will be taken from you by the school authorities.
Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2023
guobe:

You want to correct grammatically and you are making a fallacy of hasty generalisation.It is a riddle question and the said country abroad and the person in question are subordinates.In terms of schooling if you receive the school training I went through I don't think you will be able to even Pass year 2 as you will be advised to withdraw and all the school properties in your possession including school ID card will be taken from you by the school authorities.

Mind telling us what you studied? I'm very curious sir.

Engineering? Mathematics? Accounting?

I think these are the courses I'd have a hard time coping.
Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by guobe: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2023
Miracood2:

Mind telling us what you studied? I'm very curious sir.

Engineering? Mathematics? Accounting?

I think these are the courses I'd have a hard time coping.
Structural Engineering
Alot of people fell off the way.only two or three girls in the class
Engineering maths all through not your normal type of maths.5 to 6 years of hard school labour.
Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by Mindlog: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Somalia
Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by franchasofficia: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2023
guobe:

I am UK cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by guobe: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
I am UK cheesy
Lol
Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2023
guobe:

Structural Engineering
Alot of people fell off the way.only two or three girls in the class
Engineering maths all through not your normal type of maths.5 to 6 years of hard school labour.

It had to be engineering. 😅 I don't think I'll ever survive 2 years in an engineering sch.

Structural engineering relates to civil engineering?

I'll do some research about it.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by guobe: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Miracood2:

It had to be engineering. 😅 I don't think I'll ever survive 2 years in an engineering sch.

Structural engineering relates to civil engineering?

I'll do some research about it.
Yes we did similar things with civil.we did civil Engineering courses and other courses added.it was very tough.
Re: Who Can Answer This Riddle About A Country Abroad by jflower06(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
guobe:

NORWAY

(1) (Reply)

The Pains Of ATIKU ABUBAKAR / Nnewi Motorcycle Dealers Union Launches... / Why Nigeria Is No Longer The Gaint Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.