Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone (8607 Views)

It’s Worrisome Nigerians Don’t Believe Their Leaders - Mohammed Idris / Tinubu Raised Nigeria’s Profile By Opposing Niger Republic - Mohammed Idris / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by harmargedon: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Mr!!!! We don't need those cock and bull stories.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Ezmans: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=125342024][/quote]ok there was propaganda before? Every truth under apc will come out one day

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmm another Mohammed...

That position is it only Mohammeds that are good for it or what I'm not understanding...
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Onyezesinx(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2023
Please, be faithful to your words.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Johandel(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2023
There was propagandist before?
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by princeade86(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Saka.....
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Brushstrokes20: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2023
# usual bullocks!
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Brushstrokes20: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2023
E.g, unemployment rate in Nigeria has reduced from 33% to 3.4 % abi
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND IRRESPONSIBLE SCAMMERS and CLOWNS! 😂🤣😁
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by TheBillyonaire: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2023
So, there was an Era of Propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by SuitAndTie(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2023
And that, my dear, is PROPAGANDA.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by kinkydude: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2023
Ok. Talk is cheap. Oga Idris, no time to waste, start to walk the talk. I know very well no other minister on earth will do it badder than Mr. Lai- nus.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Alpharey: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2023
As I see another "Mohammed" I have doubts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Alpharey: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2023
This people should just do justice to that name called Mohammed. I tot they said he is a good messenger, why is Nigerian counterparts different. 😀😀😀
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by BOYS2MEN: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Zico ANUOFIA of this corn tree
Zico5:
I love how these minsters are going about their work. They are bringing hope to common man on daily basis. Allowing masses to know the program of the government will bring hope to the hopeless and make them know they are part of the government. Nigeria shall surely be better.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Franzinni: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2023
Still opaque sir. Just telling them what they want to hear. Only Africans I have seen who have a special digestive system for hope.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by gammarays(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Just like telling us Unemployment rate in Nigeria reduced to 4%

Lords of Propaganda
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Racoon(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2023
Penguin2:
The other day he said the era of telling lies to defend government is over.Today he’s saying same thing that they will always be sincere with Nigerians.

All these points to one thing - that everyone, including APC members, knew that Lai Mohammed was a stupid and irresponsible liar.

But unfortunately Agbado people always defended all of his lies and swore they were truths.I don’t know what they will say now that another Information Minister has called Lai Mohammed a liar twice in less than one week.
Well said sir. You can win by lies and propaganda but can never rule by same. Nigerian has never seen it this worst.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by ufuosman(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2023
Dey play
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Henry22(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2023
We are used to the propaganda please, na mumu dey believe anything from the useless Nigerian media especially those owned by people from the south west.
They live by propaganda that's how they feed Thier families and pay thier rent, due to Thier level of propaganda Thier people believe every lie in form of bad news as long as it projects the downfall of another person or region, it makes them happy.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by WorkaholicB(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/information-minister-well-be-transparent-with-nigerians-era-of-propaganda-is-over
The former information minister was Mohammed this one too is Mohammed I hope he doesn't Lie like the former.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by histemple: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2023
My fear is the Mohammed in his name.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Benekkk: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2023
Does he mean that the days of the “lai” are over?
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Ahigbo1: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2023
Tell us another story abeg
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by RealEzee(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Hence the previous apc govt were lying and current apc govt will not use lies this time angry

Internal lies of the apc govt
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Fordzzy(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2023
Brace yourselves for another era of original propaganda cool
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by omojeesu(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2023
The 1st official lie!
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by DKM123: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Yeah, start by saying unemployment has dropped from 33 to 4 percent within 3 months. That's transparent enough.

Who knew a time will come that we will miss Liar Mohammed. At least he did his own lamba with small respect. He didn't directly and blatantly call Nigerians ph00ls like the Tinubu's 33-4 propagandaist.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by Nordy: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Oga minister you must be joking, is like you want BAT to move you to a new ministry. APC as a whole thrieves on multi faceted propaganda.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by NewNg1: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2023
Gone? and you guys are releasing fake statistics ?
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by slowice(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Can the apc function without propaganda? We all know the answer.
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by slowice(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2023
Dude's using propaganda to cancel propaganda grin grin

Idan
Re: Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone by eteba(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lie Mohammed was such a shameless disaster.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha Port Set Ahead Of Commissioning By FG Next Month / . / My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.