Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers (22829 Views)

Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church / Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers by Basiljoe: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Chetas81:
like your forefathers if you listen
At least I have forefathers, go back to whatever forest you crawled out from, ape.
Re: Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers by BALLOSKI: 5:49am On Aug 26, 2023

I’m pleading with the Rivers State Government to assist Phalga Security Watch. We are really working in this state. We hire a vehicle every day and nobody is paying us.

“Please, let them come to our aid and assist us so that we can get a vehicle that we can use to turn round the whole state to make sure we bring perpetrators of crime to book.” He added.

You see our country,right? As a result of lack of support for these guys, overtime they themselves would become criminals too and begin to terrorize the community.
Re: Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers by gfon(m): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2023
coputa:
This generation of get rich syndrome is getting out of hand,hardwork is no longer Sort after.

The government should set up a program tagged "operation show the source of your wealth".if you can't,prove It,all your properties should be confiscated and the person sent to jail.This should be targeted at the youths.
you be 🤡 lol, it should be targeted at the youths?? What happened to all the elders/Politicians that have finished this country and keep buying and killing humans for sacrifices?
Re: Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers by Chetas81(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2023
Basiljoe:

At least I have forefathers, go back to whatever forest you crawled out from, ape.
the hell citizen like you are the issues inside the Nigerian today, demoralised goat 🐐 like you everywhere, you supposed follow menstruations into the toilet, eleriburuku
Re: Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers by Basiljoe: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Chetas81:
the hell citizen like you are the issues inside the Nigerian today, demoralised goat 🐐 like you everywhere, you supposed follow menstruations into the toilet, eleriburuku
Tell that to the LovePeddler you call Mum, I'm sure she will be pleased to hear, she has previous experience.
Re: Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers by Chetas81(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Basiljoe:

Tell that to the LovePeddler you call Mum, I'm sure she will be pleased to hear, she has previous experience.
your days are numbered in Nigeria, take it to the bank, you that pass through the day will surely pass through the night,no miracle and magic can save you from this event, inhuman behaviour in your blood, your Waterloo around the corner
Re: Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers by Basiljoe: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2023
Chetas81:
your days are numbered in Nigeria, take it to the bank, you that pass through the day will surely pass through the night,no miracle and magic can save you from this event, inhuman behaviour in your blood, your Waterloo around the corner
Dream ON.
Re: Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers by Chetas81(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2023
Basiljoe:

Dream ON.
your existence would based on your imagination, old idiot
Re: Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
They just want to get rich quickly without work , wasted generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DPO Used Tear Gas On Me, Called Me A Prostitute – Rape Victim / Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu / 3 Biggest Things Ever Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.