Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh (15833 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You're a pig who got foolishness and stupidity as inheritance from your miserable parents and I will not allow you to drag me into gulter where you dwell
I know you will always vilify and vituperate your parents, you lack manners, your mother that suppose to train you cannot give what you she doesn't have , you said it yourself that your parent are foolish, miserable, despicable, irresponsible, worthless, delude, good for gutter, odious, smelling repulsive, mentally deranged criminals , now I know where you coming from that made you embittered and consume by anguish, you are unconsolable bereaved
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Dafresh: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The assessment you are doing on your mother, continue
All these your fake Nairaland likes
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Dafresh: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2023
Kusu12:
Pained and deluded obidot, is this not the same man who conducted fake online poll where Obingo won massively? Obidots hate Good news about Nigeria.
the question you should ask is the agency NBS saying the truth?
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Exceed15: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2023
NBS has failed. This present SG made it worse. He should be sacked.
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Craggybogg: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That God you know what you are, you said it yourself that you are despicable cretin that is embittered and bereved

Bitter frustrated useless son of a gun. When Peter Obi reclaims his Mandate or Tinubu is outrightly disqualified, We shall all witness your BP rise higher than your erection. Simpleminded Animals
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Craggybogg:

Bitter frustrated useless son of a gun. When Peter Obi reclaims his Mandate or Tinubu is outrightly disqualified, We shall all witness your BP rise higher than your erection. Simpleminded Animals
You are good at tell your mother's story, I never knew you are despicably frustrated and grievous useless son of a demented dëranged gun, No man born out of woman or even evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Craggybogg: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are good at tell your mother's story, I never knew you are despicably frustrated and grievous useless son of a demented dëranged gun, No man born out of woman or even evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

The muppet you called your Mother got impregnated by a follow enslaved animal only if she could close her legs, the world would have had a less idiot to feed. Watch in the coming days as the Court would declare that illegitimate criminal disqualified.
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Craggybogg:

The muppet you called your Mother got impregnated by a follow enslaved animal only if she could close her legs, the world would have had a less idiot to feed. Watch in the coming days as the Court would declare that illegitimate criminal disqualified.

I thought the story of your mother has ended, I never knew you will call her muppet, despicable, deranged and demented, the mother that gave birth to you shouldn't be vilified and vituperated like hardened miscreant, you even mentioned your mother is irredeemable miserable trollop and colossal failure that open her stinking maggot infested hole between her legs to your ESN gunmen cannibal fathers, I now know the reasons you are unconsolable bereaved and grieving, it would have been better to approach fast moving trailers instead of wallowing in insurmountable afflictions and extreme despicable life, I will love to sympathize with you and your mother, but I don't sympathize with criminals, thanks for sharing your stories one again, I am still listening to your mother's story
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Craggybogg: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I thought the story of your mother has ended, I never knew you will call her muppet, despicable, deranged and demented, the mother that gave birth to you shouldn't be vilified and vituperated like hardened miscreant, you even mentioned your mother is irredeemable miserable trollop and colossal failure that open her stinking maggot infested hole between her legs to your ESN gunmen cannibal fathers, I now know the reasons you are unconsolable bereaved and grieving, it would have been better to approach fast moving trailers instead of wallowing in insurmountable afflictions and extreme despicable life, I will love to sympathize with you and your mother, but I don't sympathize with criminals, thanks for sharing your stories one again, I am still listening to your mother's story

You are just a simpleton, whose cocotte you called your mother should have flushed down the pit / toilet. A c*m bucket giving birth to another upcoming online imbecilic troll would have been spared. A very miserable family that should be banished away from Nigeria. A very unfortunate lower brained animal, which have nothing to offer in return to the vacant space you occupy in this already forsaken country. If the "your'' you use before story makes you fell better at night who am to change that for you. Wanton Pig that can't make use of its brain to realize how sad, unfortunate and pathetic wasting oxygen is dangerous to the sanctity of the earth. Pray to God to redeem you because you are a goner in stupidity!
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Craggybogg:

You are just a simpleton, whose cocotte you called your mother should have flushed down the pit / toilet. A c*m bucket giving birth to another upcoming online imbecilic troll would have been spared. A very miserable family that should be bashed away from Nigeria. A very unfortunate lower brained animal, which have nothing to offer in return to the vacant space you occupy in this already forsaken country. If the "your'' you use before story makes you fell better at night who am to change that for you. Wanton Pig that can't make use of its brain to realize how sad, unfortunate and pathetic wasting oxygen is dangerous to the sanctity of the earth. Pray to God to redeem you because you are a goner in stupidity!
Another revelation about your mother, you said your despicable good for gutter mother was a cocotte , and a refuse dumpsite for miserable men like your fathers , you said your despicable generations of p0verty-stricken wrētchëd criminals are low brained cured and worthlessness scallywags, you even mentioned you and your mother and entire generations are unfortunate and pathetic, I heard you loud and clear, your bitterness and anguish is immeasurable, I can why you are unconsolable and bereaved, tell me more about your mother and worthless lineage
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Craggybogg: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Another revelation about your mother, you said your despicable good for gutter mother was a cocotte , and a refuse dumpsite for miserable men like your fathers , you said your despicable generations of p0verty-stricken wrētchëd criminals are low brained cured and worthlessness scallywags, you even mentioned you and your mother and entire generations are unfortunate and pathetic, I heard you loud and clear, your bitterness and anguish is immeasurable, I can why you are unconsolable and bereaved, tell me more about your mother and worthless lineage

Wow! What a soulless, lifeless degraded piece of bullshit, your family's face should be designed on toilet paper because your lineage is so worthless that what you can become is a purposeless, frustrated internet troll. The cretin that carried you for 9 months should be arrested for birthing an unpardonable mistake and contributing to the already decayed world. Your lifelong career is to always become an unfortunate dingbat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Kano DeputyGovernor Hafiz Abubakar Defies Kwankwaso, Picks PDP Guber Form / Okowa Suspends Aide, Ossai Ovie Success For Post About Edith Okowa / Nuhu Abok Holds Plenary Outside Plateau Assembly Complex, Suspends 6 Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.