Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Need Assistance On Binance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Assistance On Binance (395 Views)

How Can I Get Verified On Binance / Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. / Assistance On IQ Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance On Binance by ndubest111(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2023
I did online business I was paid 30 dollars in my Binance account but don't know how to transfer such to my local bank account, who will help me please?
I need guidelines
Re: I Need Assistance On Binance by jackmrandy: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2023
ndubest111:
I did online business I was paid 30 dollars in my Binance account but don't know how to transfer such to my local bank account, who will help me please?
I need guidelines

lets chat on whatsapppp
Re: I Need Assistance On Binance by Sablexxxtoons: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Sell it on p2p section of Binance . the buyer of the crypto will pay into your account
Re: I Need Assistance On Binance by ndubest111(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2023
jackmrandy:

lets chat on whatsapppp
Re: I Need Assistance On Binance by jackmrandy: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2023
ndubest111:

called you, you are not picking up.. 090 messsage me back
Re: I Need Assistance On Binance by Obierika(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2023
ndubest111:

What does he want to tell you on WhatsApp that he can't say here?

Beware! That guy's account is still very new, if he scams you he will just deactivate it and create a new one!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Assistance On Binance by hify9935(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2023
ndubest111:
I need guidelines
Go to the P2P section from your homepage, filter and change to Naira and make sure you're on the SELL section. Also, move your funds from spot to funding wallet before going to P2P section. Search for the vendors that buy according to the amount you have in your wallet, and place an order. Would've sent a screenshot but I'm not with my phone. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT RELEASE YOUR COIN IF YOU HAVEN'T CONFIRMED FROM YOUR BANK APP THAT THE VENDOR HAS MADE PAYMENT. You'll also need to set up your payment method. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistance On Binance by boborneyor(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
ndubest111:
I need guidelines
Search for "video on how to use Binance P2P" on google , use the video as guideline
Re: I Need Assistance On Binance by Akposkiz: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Go to the p2p section of binance!
Re: I Need Assistance On Binance by ndubest111(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2023
hify9935:
Go to the P2P section from your homepage, filter and change to Naira and make sure you're on the SELL section. Also, move your funds from spot to funding wallet before going to P2P section. Search for the vendors that buy according to the amount you have in your wallet, and place an order. Would've sent a screenshot but I'm not with my phone. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT RELEASE YOUR COIN IF YOU HAVEN'T CONFIRMED FROM YOUR BANK APP THAT THE VENDOR HAS MADE
PAYMENT. You'll also need to set up your payment method. I hope this helps.

Kindly drop ur email please

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Aide Clarifies Report Of Delisting Opay, Palmpay, Kuda, Moniepoint / Best And Fast Referral Business / Own A Land In An Estate Just After The Dangote Refinery For Just 2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.