Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Red Light Issue On PS3 Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Red Light Issue On PS3 Console (249 Views)

Abuja : Install Over 70 Best Of Ps3 Games *pkg* Hack l Fix Your Ps3 Console / How I Solved Black Pitch Issue On FIFA 19 For PC / Installing PES Patch On Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Light Issue On PS3 Console by phemmyxam(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2023
Please I will like to know how serious is the red light issue on a PS3 console. Is a fixable and is it a recurring issue that would demand fixing every now and then?
Re: Red Light Issue On PS3 Console by AyarmBoye(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Run from ps3 RLOD
Re: Red Light Issue On PS3 Console by Crafteck1: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throw it away
Re: Red Light Issue On PS3 Console by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
AyarmBoye:
Run from ps3 RLOD
the tin collect my 20k+ repairing and still appearing, I have abandoned the PS3 and have got another one
Re: Red Light Issue On PS3 Console by NACE13: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
I bought my first ps3 slim from this section. In less than a week, the RLOD started. I was a novice, so, I didn't know what exactly I bought. I was just happy I got it for cheap.
Spent a lot of money fixing it all the time. The guy didn't even bother to advise me to just give it up, kept on collecting my moneygrin

The seller was feining ignorance after I complained about the RLOD issue but he knew exactly what he sold me. It's all good. I got another and it still serves me till date.
Re: Red Light Issue On PS3 Console by abiodunbright(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
NACE13:
I bought my first ps3 slim from this section. In less than a week, the RLOD started. I was a novice, so, I didn't know what exactly I bought. I was just happy I got it for cheap.
Spent a lot of money fixing it all the time. The guy didn't even bother to advise me to just give it up, kept on collecting my moneygrin

The seller was feining ignorance after I complained about the RLOD issue but he knew exactly what he sold me. It's all good. I got another and it's still serves me till date.

Go through my page, I have advised novice buyers many times but people keep on allowing this criminals get you. I always tell people to avoid buying cheap consoles but they will not listen.

2 Likes

Re: Red Light Issue On PS3 Console by NACE13: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
abiodunbright:

Go through my page, I have advised novice buyers many times but people keep on allowing this criminals get you. I always tell people to avoid buying cheap consoles but they will not listen.

Bro, sometimes, you have to get burned to know how dangerous fire can be. I was a novice, so, I learnt it the hard way. The next one I got, I did thorough checks on it before I paid. I knew it was good to go, but I had to make the seller know that I wasn't there to fvck around. It's all good. 👍👍

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 And Ps5 Cds Available / Xbox Series S Fc 24 Now Available / Sold!! Playstation 4 Slim 1tb + 6 Games, No Controller sold!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.