Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution (388 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by celestial1: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
I'm ashame of my skin...I need solution Pls....my son of 3year old someone that have skin rashes was playing with him and the symptoms affected my son and we contacted it through my son...now it's affected all of us now family of five...I have used different medication include local medicine but this stuff refused to go I'm justing itching all the time , here is the picture for proof, please tell me what to do now I will appreciate

Re: I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by ojun50(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Go see a doctor
Na native doctors and agbo seller full this place
Re: I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by EbolaTinubu: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Please add

VIEWERS DISCRETION

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by Shalommy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Guyz with bad shape... Hmmm. lipsrsealed. Op na craw craw.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by celestial1: 4:09am On Aug 29, 2023
Helko
Re: I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by celestial1: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pls
Re: I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by Dcaptain2023: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2023
celestial1:
I'm ashame of my skin...I need solution Pls....my son of 3year old someone that have skin rashes was playing with him and the symptoms affected my son and we contacted it through my son...now it's affected all of us now family of five...I have used different medication include local medicine but this stuff refused to go I'm justing itching all the time , here is the picture for proof, please tell me what to do now I will appreciate
Sorry about that, but sir i want to let you know that all herbs are not the same, and have different functions, so you might have taken a herb for something else. Here in Cross River State we believe completely in herbal and spiritual remedies. So not to talk too much i will leave my number to you, if i don't handle this situation call me out here. 09034568201. this is my number.
Re: I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by Michaelkelvin1(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2023
ojun50:
Go see a doctor
Na native doctors and agbo seller full this place
you no well at all 😁😁
Re: I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by ojun50(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Michaelkelvin1:
you no well at all 😁😁
Just come here and leave happy
Re: I'm Ashame Of My Skin...i Need Solution by owoho5(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
sorry for that pain you we get better very soon

(1) (Reply)

. / We Also Are Where As Well That You Know / The First Patient Diagnosed With Ebola in the US Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.