Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Lost But Found Items Of Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lost But Found Items Of Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu (1092 Views)

ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / Profile Of Mrs. Aisha Buhari and Dame Patience Goodluck / Mother Of Mrs Jonathan, Sese Dies In Autocrash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost But Found Items Of Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu by marveluxbe(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2011
LOST BUT FOUND
I want to use this Medium to inform to the general public who may know MRS Meniru Grace Egonaekwu to get In touch with me via marveluxben@hotmail.com and[b] 08183442390[/b].I have some Items belonging to her.This is to help me identify the owner and submission of the items.
Benjamin
Re: Lost But Found Items Of Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^ And spamming the entire board is the best way to return these items? What's wrong with handing these items to your local Police Post? You don't post a lady's full name on a Public Board. You're assuming she's a Nairaland member, and even if she was, the rules are clear.

No spamming.
No posting a lady's full name.

Common sense should prevail.
Re: Lost But Found Items Of Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu by marveluxbe(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2011
you must be a fool, want concern you ,if you don`t know the person in question?
Re: Lost But Found Items Of Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
marveluxbe:

you must be a fool, want concern you ,if you don`t know the person in question?

The fool is one that spams an entire board, with the same post. The forum rules are there to be read. Or is that hard work for that porous, over-exerted, spongy mess that represents a brain in that misshapen cranium, that vaguely resembles a human head, on your scrawny neck?

Oops - I get it. You're hankering for a reward. Dayuum! I should have known that was your angle, you're so predictable, it's unreal.
Re: Lost But Found Items Of Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu by ojesymsym: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
I think Sienna U shd ease up a bit on the poster. No one really likes going to the police in naija, so he may have had the best of intensions putting the ladies name in a forum like this hoping that some one may jst know who she is and help facilitate the retrieval of the lost but found items.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Fools Or Timid People? / As A Nigerian Which Is Easier To Admit Publicly "i Am Gay" Or "'m An Hiv Positive / What Is Nairaland Becoming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.