Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu (31267 Views)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
But you think you can do criminality and escape the law of retributive justice and God's judgement? This is how evil humanity always think before judgement comes upon them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Shege criminal!

4 Likes

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Newton2024: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
bhella10:
Go to UCS! Be like Reno.
Did Reno Omokri found out in Chicago State University the reason why Tinubu is hiding his certificate and academic records?

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Penguin2: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
iSense247:
Racoon Penguin2 Newton2024 heliues duro4chang AntiChristian
My question is, why is Tinubu scared of releasing his Chicago University records? Which first class graduate will be afraid of flaunting his original certificate? What is Drug Daddy hiding? Tinubu is a notorious criminal.
Don’t mind the criminal!

You brag about being the most brilliant Nigerian alive, but simple show us the proof of this brilliance and the senile ijiot is fighting tooth and nail to prevent it.

Look at how WAEC top scorers display their results for us to see their parallel As.

Same with JAMB top scorers.

But this our first class graduate is using gun to keep vigil over his own certificate. Yet you find people defending him.

Make we dey go sha…

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Bigkoko: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
CSU registrar, Caleb Westberg, corroborated Mr Tinubu’s argument in a sworn affidavit, saying the institution’s clerk — whose name was not given — had entered wrong details on Mr Tinubu’s records.

But Mr Westberg was cautious with his words asserting the difference “is likely the result of human error.”

That the school registrar did not explicitly state it was an error but instead used evasive and culpability-free phrase such as “is likely” under oath was a dead giveaway that the school was unsure whether it was actually an error and was covering its tracks to avoid legal battles should the court detect malfeasance and file charges against the institution

CSU is in deep shit! Take it to the bank! Read the last paragraph carefully.... Once the judge senses desperation on the part of Asiwaju and track covering on the part of CSU.... It's game over. Not only will AA prayers be granted, an independent audit will be ordered!

Don't play with the American justice system, go and ask Trump & Biden son!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by bhella10: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Newton2024:
Did Reno Omokri found out in Chicago State University the reason why Tinubu is hiding his certificate and academic records?
I can't help you with that information. Ask Reno.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by johnog4sure: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
festacman:
Tinubu's life has been magical, to say the least. There are too many questionable gaps but somehow he managed to fill them up anyways, escaping ambushes laid for him and stepping on stones thrown at him to rise to keep moving forth.

From an anonymous background, he rose to build a very expansive political structure as well as enviable goodwill across Nigeria. From poverty-stricken background, he took advantage of both legitimate and illegitimate opportunities to become wealthy.

Today, he is the president and the face of Nigeria following a controversial election in which his opponents chose to divide themselves into units rather unite as a whole.

Look, if he survives the ongoing legal onslaughts both home and abroad, I will move a motion for a bunch of sweet-smelling rose flower to be given to him because omor, what a ride it would been for him.

Truly, some mothers do have them.
I would have shared the same sentiments if not that he is a criminal
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by NaBanga: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2023
Once again, this has nothing to do with him getting a certificate. The school knows who he is. The school knows who he is not. Atiku is doing everything he can to expose Tinubu's real age. The only person who remembers Tinubu is now in his 80s, which hints that Tinubu is also in his 80s. We shall see how far it goes.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2023
bhella10:
Go to UCS! Be like Reno.

Go to wia?? grin
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Nakedtruths: 2:05am On Aug 26, 2023
festacman:
Tinubu's life has been magical, to say the least. There are too many questionable gaps but somehow he managed to fill them up anyways, escaping ambushes laid for him and stepping on stones thrown at him to rise and to keep moving forth.

From a peasantry background in Osun State, he somehow ended up a Tinubu in Lagos and made it to US. From an anonymous background, he cowed both Obasanjo's onslaught and political dynasties to build a very expansive political structure across Nigeria. From poverty-stricken background, he took advantage of both legitimate and illegitimate opportunities to become wealthy.

Today, he is the president and the face of Nigeria after defying Buhari's amateurish opposition and following a controversial election in which his opponents chose to divide themselves into units rather unite as a whole.

Look, if he survives the ongoing legal onslaughts both home and abroad, I will move a motion for a bunch of sweet-smelling rose flower to be given to him because omor, what a ride it would been for him.

Stop yapping nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by itsme01: 2:42am On Aug 26, 2023
Newton2024:
Only an idiot believe his own lies. Just dey deceive yourself grin

Poverty made you feel small things in life is a lie

2 Likes

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by ambu2: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2023
Ok
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by AntiChristian: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the criminal!

You brag about being the most brilliant Nigerian alive, but simple show us the proof of this brilliance and the senile ijiot is fighting tooth and nail to prevent it.

Look at how WAEC top scorers display their results for us to see their parallel As.

Same with JAMB top scorers.

But this our first class graduate is using gun to keep vigil over his own certificate. Yet you find people defending him.

Make we dey go sha…

It is not by force to release result! More so the result obtained over 40 years ago!
Can you display any of your Parent's WAEC here make we see?

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by AntiChristian: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2023
iSense247:
My question is, why is Tinubu scared of releasing his Chicago University records? Which first class graduate will be afraid of flaunting his original certificate? What is Drug Daddy hiding? Tinubu is a notorious criminal.

It is his certificate and he can do whatever he likes with it!

What crime did he commit?

I guess your parents may be more criminal and notorious than him!

2 Likes

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Penguin2: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

It is not by force to release result! More so the result obtained over 40 years ago!
Can you display any of your Parent's WAEC here make we see?
Why would I release my parents’ results?

Are they public officials?

But any day they decide they wanna become anything in politics, they must be ready to submit their credentials and I won’t be the one to do that for them nor will I defend them if they can’t provide it.

Buhari had his WAEC since how long ago?

Did he not write to Cambridge to make his result available?

Why should Tinubu case be different?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by gidgiddy: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2023
Feintline:
Too late or too early should not be your problem.

I can't phantom why someone will be scared to have his "certificate" released. This should be a thing of joy.

A man with neither primary or secondary certificate has an opportunity to put his " chicago certificate ", thr o ly certifcate of his life, yet he is playing ping pong
Tinubu na scam laslas.
Chicago university, do the needful before this being with an invisible background destroy the legacy of university.

The problem is that its not possible to have a university degree as the "only qualification" because you must enter university "with a qualification"

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Newton2024: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Poverty made you feel small things in life is a lie
Dey play grin

Audio billionaire. Even Druggie's daughter cannot employ a pauper like you to be her cleaner. She has taste.

3 Likes

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by itsme01: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Newton2024:
Dey play grin

Audio billionaire. Even Druggie's daughter cannot employ a pauper like you to be her cleaner. She has taste.

My boy

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Talk to people with manners...

It's not cool just constituiting nuisance about like a wild stray animal

2 Likes

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Newton2024: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

It is his certificate and he can do whatever he likes with it!

What crime did he commit?

I guess your parents may be more criminal and notorious than him!
My parents are not like criminals your parents. Every parents cannot be criminals like the thieves who born you.

Your wild guess about someone you don't know shows your level of intelligence as a member of AgbadoPonu crew.

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Newton2024: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Talk to people with manners...

It's not cool just constituiting nuisance about like a wild stray animal
Can you see your life? Only poor boys like you will be angry for calling them poor. If you are rich, you wouldn't have bothered. Does any of Tinubu's aid knows you? Stop calling yourself who you are not. Okay?

2 Likes

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by itsme01: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Newton2024:
Can you see your life? Only poor boys like you will be angry for calling them poor. If you are rich, you wouldn't have bothered. Does any of Tinubu's aid knows you? Stop calling yourself who you are not. Okay?

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Stop qouting me

Do not let me curse you back, I am keeping my day positive and civil kindly move on to other toxic people

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Newton2024: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Stop qouting me

Do not let me curse you back, I am keeping my day positive and civil kindly move on to other toxic people

If you stop quoting me, I will stop quoting you. Your curse is like p in psychology.

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by cursedAbiola(f): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:
cool

So we now all agree Tinubu schooled in Chicago

Hahahahaha
I catch youuuuu

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
A case where a robber stole your pot of soup, and in the presence of the police, the robber is telling the owner that he can't do anything.

Effrontery of the highest order.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by princeade86(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lol
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by obyno82: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:
Abi

Campaign after election na futile efforts now

Dude just have shame and shut up
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Felix6: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
EWO!
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by obyno82: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

By now I was expecting evidence of rigging in poling unit, witness, Party Agents

Somehow it's incidence that happened 40 years ago that they are arguing

Stop being dense my friend.they have all submitted all evidences in the tribunal

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by YesDaddyTill203: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
iSense247:

Bunch of olodos on this forum. This is what the school said, not Tinubu. Some of you claim you went to school but cannot read and comprehend.
If you can make your political enemy waste their time and money on a frivolous case chasing shadows, why won't you do it?

The only important information in this whole letter is that the school once again acknowledged that TINUBU GRADUATED FROM THE SCHOOL IN 1979. Everything else is just NOISE.
Keep wasting your time and money chasing shadows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by tete7000(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
festacman:
Tinubu's life has been magical, to say the least. There are too many questionable gaps but somehow he managed to fill them up anyways, escaping ambushes laid for him and stepping on stones thrown at him to rise and to keep moving forth.

From a peasantry background in Osun State, he somehow ended up a Tinubu in Lagos and made it to US. From an anonymous background, he cowed both Obasanjo's onslaught and political dynasties to build a very expansive political structure across Nigeria. From poverty-stricken background, he took advantage of both legitimate and illegitimate opportunities to become wealthy.

Today, he is the president and the face of Nigeria after defying Buhari's amateurish opposition and following a controversial election in which his opponents chose to divide themselves into units rather unite as a whole.

But peace has eluded him. He keeps running from left to right, fighting tooth and nail to hide the unsavoury past. Many others achieved whatever he seems to have achieved in peace and tranquility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Josbreed: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Atiku fvcked up big time here. When election results were annnounced that was the perfect time to request for Bala blu's result. Is it now in August that he will start applying for the results. The timing is wrong honestly, he would have nailed balablu squarely.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by obyno82: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
bhella10:
Atiku is frustrated running helter skelter along with the Anambra failure looking for a missing manhood erm erm.. sorry Mandate. Atiku will lule home and abroad grin

Shut up my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Kemi Badenoch: Biography Of The Nigerian - UK Minister, Olufunto Adegoke / Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.