Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu (31298 Views)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by asanausana91: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2023
pquaver:

The bolded yes... An you have to proof to the court and tell them beyond reasonable doubt why the privacy of an individual should be allowed to be invaded by you..

Why is atiku education and all his qualifications and bank, taxes not published to us or we Nigerians wont like to know?

How about obi that has bsc and put gce why didn't he put it? Why do u then feel he has nothing to hide, but the person who submitted his has something to hide?
There is no order to that yet.. Atiku is asking the court to do that..
you think like a kid. so in a situation a president have more than one results from the same university and signed by different people, is it not enough to ask the court release the original?
If you have any doubt on Atiku and Peter Obi results you are free to approach the court
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by asanausana91: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2023
pquaver:

The bolded yes... An you have to proof to the court and tell them beyond reasonable doubt why the privacy of an individual should be allowed to be invaded by you..

Why is atiku education and all his qualifications and bank, taxes not published to us or we Nigerians wont like to know?

How about obi that has bsc and put gce why didn't he put it? Why do u then feel he has nothing to hide, but the person who submitted his has something to hide?
There is no order to that yet.. Atiku is asking the court to do that..
go to court. Tinubu told Atiku and Peter to go to court now they are in court and Tinubu is crying.

2 Likes

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by joe4christ(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2023
But where can I get the real transcript of
this Tinubu response?
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by pquaver(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2023
asanausana91:
go to court. Tinubu told Atiku and Peter to go to court now they are in court and Tinubu is crying.

Crying? So far u people are the ones crying for him exercising his right saying what is he hiding.. You are d o e crying daily.. But if u thing blackmail will work, u learnt nothing from the woto woto Buhari gave u for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by pquaver(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2023
asanausana91:
you think like a kid. so in a situation a president have more than one results from the same university and signed by different people, is it not enough to ask the court release the original?
If you have any doubt on Atiku and Peter Obi results you are free to approach the court

Only an illiterate who did go to school will think like u. Same thing u did when u expected Buhari statement of results he collected in 2015 to be signed by his principal of 1962.. Again check my comments i have said it severally... Obidients lack critical thinking.. If u guys are incapable of it..

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by chrisblack1234: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
So he lied.. Gosh, this people can't just tell the truth.. The same liars wanna rule this country.. Lol..

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Obiedun(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the criminal!

You brag about being the most brilliant Nigerian alive, but simple show us the proof of this brilliance and the senile ijiot is fighting tooth and nail to prevent it.

Look at how WAEC top scorers display their results for us to see their parallel As.

Same with JAMB top scorers.

But this our first class graduate is using gun to keep vigil over his own certificate. Yet you find people defending him.

Make we dey go sha…
obi is a criminal
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2023
naturefellow:
TemplarLandry, see as them dey drag your shameless criminal dad.

I dedicate Dont Tell Me Nonsense by Dbanj to you and your allies. Not a bad jam! shocked
Trash
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2023
Penguin2:

Don’t mind the criminal!

You brag about being the most brilliant Nigerian alive, but simple show us the proof of this brilliance and the senile ijiot is fighting tooth and nail to prevent it.

Look at how WAEC top scorers display their results for us to see their parallel As.

Same with JAMB top scorers.

But this our first class graduate is using gun to keep vigil over his own certificate. Yet you find people defending him.

Make we dey go sha…
obi can never be president
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2023
iSense247:
Racoon Penguin2 Newton2024 heliues duro4chang AntiChristian
My question is, why is Tinubu scared of releasing his Chicago University records? Which first class graduate will be afraid of flaunting his original certificate? What is Drug Daddy hiding? Tinubu is a notorious criminal.
Why did obi hide his university certificate and used waec result for election? Obi is a criminal
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Why did obi hide his university certificate and used waec result for election? Obi is a criminal

He is awaiting the result!
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash
like all of you that support criminals because you lack bright future undecided

You want attention, you'd get it!
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2023
duro4chang:
obi can never be president
swear that you'd jump over a >100m bridge if he eventually becomes president.

Until then, you're just running your mouth like a chimp.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2023
asanausana91:
LOL. He's an effing coward.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Is Tinubu implying that he never attended or graduated top of his class from the Chicago state university as claimed

The truth is that Tinubu is in no position to tell whether it is late or not. CSU should simply avail Atiku all the records, receipts and transcripts he is asking for

It can be used at the appeal in high court and at the supreme court as a follow up to the tribunal.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2023
naturefellow:
swear that you'd jump over a >100m if he does become president.

Until then, you're just ranting.
obi will labour in vain.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2023
naturefellow:
like all of you that support criminals because you lack bright future undecided

You want attention, you'd get it!
Obi is a criminal. He will labour in vain.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

He is awaiting the result!
Kikikikikikiki! Obi is a criminal
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
duro4chang:
obi will labour in vain.
is the people that say this that often end up being victims of same diabolic mantra. Keep it up dear!

In this life all man will reap what he sows.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
naturefellow:
is the people that say this that often end up being victims of same diabolic mantra. Keep it up dear!

In this life all man will reap what he sows.
Obi is a criminal and not fit to be a councillor.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi is a criminal and not fit to be a councillor
stop projecting! Fish brain.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
naturefellow:
stop projecting! Fish brain.
Peter obi is a criminal. He cant be president
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by stacyadams: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
asanausana91:
grin grin
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Peter obi is a criminal. He cant be president
is this what you were told to recite as a zombie?

You're finished!

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
naturefellow:
is this what you were told to recite as a zombie?

You're finished!
Obi will never be president
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi will never be president
And if he does, promise you'll drink sniper.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
naturefellow:

And if he does, promise you'll drink sniper.
Peter obi is not fit to be a president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" / Godwin Erahon: Obaseki Can't Compete Under 2 Parties, It's Illegal / APC Rules Out Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.