Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended (3539 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Omoawoke: 4:45am On Aug 26, 2023
tsdarkside:
yeye people that cant even stay in their region....

ban obi from lp immediatly....
send him back to south east shitthole from where he comes from....

Obi will choose never to become president than relocate to Anambra. He will rather die than go back to Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by tsdarkside(m): 4:49am On Aug 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

Obi will choose never to become president than relocate to Anambra. He will rather die than go back to Anambra

they are yeye people....
all over nairaland typin nonesense daily....

shameless bunch....

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Ttalk: 4:53am On Aug 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

This is so deeep

Obi does not have the capacity to rule a complex nation like Nigeria. He will just die

Presidency is not about making mouth and forming saint. Does he have what it takes to withstand intense pressure?
Can he control and manage a diverse society of northerners, southerners and command influence?

Someone who talks like a homosexual

Let's even go back and ask why didn't Obi resolve the APGA problem as a 2times governor through the same party that he had to jump to PDP.

What did Obi stand for exactly?

In just the same way he couldn't stay in PDP because he couldn't compete with others. In the same way, he is wasting his time in court to get through the back door which he can't get in an open ballot, Obi is just a crook

3 Likes

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by bender79: 5:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Ttalk:

Let's even go back and ask why didn't Obi resolve the APGA problem as a 2times governor through the same party that he had to jump to PDP.

What did Obi stand for exactly?

In just the same way he couldn't stay in PDP because he couldn't compete with others. In the same way, he is wasting his time in court to get through the back door which he can't get in an open ballot, Obi is just a crook
agbado!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by bender79: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Tinubu's stooge. 2 old haggard men. That's why agbado's will continue to reason like old fools.
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Christistruth03: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2023
bender79:
Tinubu's stooge. 2 old haggard men. That's why agbado's will continue to reason like old fools.

Lamidi Apapa is a founding father of the Labour Party

He has been faithfully in the same Party for over 21 years

Tinubu Spent 24 years building his Party before becoming President

Which Party has Peter Obi built up and what is his Ideology.. where are his Political Sons and Daughters

What is a self proclaimed Capitalist doing in a Labor Party
If he truly believes any ideology

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by yommen: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2023
enemybulldozer:
And lamidi is fighting Obi because, Obi is Igbo.

All the letter told Obi is to stop recognising Abure as the as Party Chairman. The court already made it clear Apapa is the rightful Chairman of the Party. And whatever the court decides on the presidential election, so be it

1 Like

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by enemybulldozer(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2023
yommen:

All the letter told Obi is to stop recognising Abure as the as Party Chairman. The court already made it clear Apapa is the rightful Chairman of the Party. And whatever the court decides on the presidential election, so be it
But lamidi has made several attempts to sack Obi in favour of tinubu which failed. How do you now expect Obi to recognize such a fraud as a legitimate leader?

Remember Obi is Igbo, and an average Igbo man don't condone nor adore evil.
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Lovelive: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2023
I don't know why they so like propagandas thinking that everyone is fool like them.

So irritating !

AfonjaEmir:
Tinubu supporters and propaganda

Tinubu and supporters are shameless...

A first class that cant show his certificate..
A Strategist that is a Known Thief and kriminal
A juggernaut in working with drug dealers
An employer of useless youths that become propagandist
A disgrace to the OFFICE OF PRESIDENT
A thief of peoples Mandate...

He will be booted out and sent to France on exile. When he sponsors idiots to converge at OJOTA. Army will shoot.

Very useless gathering of indolent kids, paid by their oppressors to be useless. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by crixlight2(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2023
Ttalk:
Obi that can't solve the small issue in his party want to solve Nigeria's problem, no be juju be that?
I can’t understand why Peter Obi, can’t just try and solve the issue within the party , he can actually work with both Abure and Apapa
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Nightwolf1: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2023
tsdarkside:
yeye people that cant even stay in their region....

ban obi from lp immediatly....
send him back to south east shitthole from where he comes from....

You sef wey yeye die still get mouth to talk.
Who no sabi how foolish you dey for this Nairaland.
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by tsdarkside(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2023
Nightwolf1:

You sef wey yeye die still get mouth to talk.
Who no sabi how foolish you dey for this Nairaland.

you mean igbos dont like me on nairaland....??

kiki....if you meet me on the streets,you would like me....

infact,i even have a igbo girlfriend with cute face and hugh nyansh....

ofcourse i would not dare talk like this in front of her....
i dey craze....

but i dont like confusion and anybody that cause it....
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by sunray(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2023
Apapa is too soft as a party chairman. How can Obi who joined Elupee like Nicodemous be recognised as a leader. Obi does not have the quality of a good leader that is why he is taking side with a faction instead of playing a reconciliatory role.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by tsdarkside(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2023
sunray:
Apapa is too soft as a party chairman. How can Obi who joined Elupee like Nicodemous be recognised as a leader. Obi does not have the quality of a good leader that is why he is taking side with a faction instead of playing a reconciliatory role.

fightin over who is chairman....

this is not normal....
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Benwallt(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2023
Only restitution can solve obi's myriad of problems so the curse he placed on himself cam be lifted. The restitution is, he should return to APGA. He swore never to leave but he left after milking the party dry. He has changed boxers( PDP - LP) two times since leaving APGA

1 Like

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Diego35M: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=pandoragirigory post=125361079][/quote] Only an Igbo man can lead this country out of this mess...
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Sharpsharp00123: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

I just want meet this apapa man one on one first... Walai ! if I no commot one of those his rotten gbegiri teeth make I know watin cause am. shebi the one him collect for Abuja court no reach him...
your father self no reach

Your flat…head will b crushed like it was done to your forefathers

Awolowo wiped u nuisance away without firing a single shot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by bender79: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2023
sunray:
Agbado!
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by tsdarkside(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2023
bender79:
Agbado!

thunda fire you their....!!
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by bender79: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

thunda fire you their....!!
Akpa amu!!
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Sharpsharp00123: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2023
Okwyjesus:

I never trust most Yorubas in Labour party.
Majority of them are moles except handful
now u have proven d words of Ahmadu bello to b right

If igbos enter a new camp n he’s given a small overtime he will want to take over d camp, u igbos entered Labour Party despite d fact that many tribes have been dere before u

U wanted to turn it to an Igbo party n even chase d founding fathers away

Now Labour Party is now a struggle between igbos n d founding fathers sote u people harassed the chairman in court

U igbos should never b trusted with anything

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by tsdarkside(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2023
bender79:
Akpa amu!!

First hand....??

slap....??

thunda smother you....
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by adekolaelect(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Nigeria is a big yahoo yahoo scene

Who we offend like this ?
Only you that can't solve your own home problem get problem not Nigeria or Nigerians. When you keep blaming others for your problems then the problem will take higher dimensions in your side. You can not makeexpect things to get easy like that. You jump into another man's party for presidency but failed to recognise them and you think you can succeed . If you failed to get back to drawing board and do the needful by 2027 if Obi remain in that party you will still not have any valid candidate as you know many of your gov, Rep and Senator will go back home through court litigations for this 2023 one. If you failed to plan no mater energy you have , you have planned to fail .
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by MrAgbako: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Alchemy528:
Go and sit down

,😂😂😂
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by udede(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Nigeria is a big yahoo yahoo scene

Who we offend like this ?
hmmmm dey there. No scam , no gibity, no crime is too dirty here.

We are in very big mess.
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by bender79: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

First hand....??

slap....??

thunda smother you....
Smelling rat like Apapa
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by bender79: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

First hand....??

slap....??

thunda smother you....
smelling rat like Apapa
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2023
adekolaelect:
Only you that can't solve your own home problem get problem not Nigeria or Nigerians. When you keep blaming others for your problems then the problem will take higher dimensions in your side. You can not makeexpect things to get easy like that. You jump into another man's party for presidency but failed to recognise them and you think you can succeed . If you failed to get back to drawing board and do the needful by 2027 if Obi remain in that party you will still not have any valid candidate as you know many of your gov, Rep and Senator will go back home through court litigations for this 2023 one. If you failed to plan no mater energy you have , you have planned to fail .

Kilode to fin bami soro obi. Did I tell I belong to Labour. Thst is the problem I have with kids on nairaland. Any little thing they term u ibo or labour party member
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by Peppysco: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Okwyjesus:

I never trust most Yorubas in Labour party.
Majority of them are moles except handful

Some of you people overate yourselves, I swear. Look at this usurper talking about trust the Yorubas in LP, is that not ment?
LP has been in existence for over 2 decades, no fight and no public toxicity. Your Peter Obi lost PDP primaries and quickly rushed to LP few months to election and started implanting his people over the lifelong members of the party. Do you even know how many LP candidates are in court challenging the emergence of certain candidates for elections? Are you aware that many of Obi's anointed candidates that won elections are being thrown out by the election tribunal and many more will still go?
So, you guys are the usurpers, you're treated well wherever you go only for you to plan to takeover from the owners, it is common attribute of many of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by pandoragirigory: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Every single day of your life, especially on Nairaland, you breathe Tribal and ethnic bigotry

Where does Abure come from
Just because I am saying the truth, igbos are against Lamidi Apapa because he is Yoruba, igbos have been attacking Yoruba since Peter Obi contested election, you are responsible for tribal and ethnic bigotry, if we continue to accommodate your misgivings, it will affect us adversely
Re: Apapa Issues Warning Letter To Obi: You Will Be Suspended by bender79: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2023
crixlight2:

How can understand why Peter Obi, can’t just try and solve the issue within the party , he can actually work with both Abure and Apapa
How can he solve an issue with an imposter working for Tinubu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano / Governor Of Plateau State Named His Son As Special Adviser / Why Do We Still Have The Arabic Inscription On Our Higher Currency Notes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.