Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano (3536 Views)

Insecurity In The East; This Is How They Celebrated Their Christmas / Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Biodun556(m): 6:00am On Feb 04

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Biodun556(m): 6:01am On Feb 04
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Shedrack777: 6:11am On Feb 04
I support them with one hiv ashawo

8 Likes

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by illicit(m): 6:35am On Feb 04
πŸ₯΅
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Aldol: 6:38am On Feb 04
Na so dem hate us reach? Na wa
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by wrongman665(m): 6:50am On Feb 04
They should go and hug transfomer. grin
Up Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by freeGiftOfGod: 6:51am On Feb 04
Understandable.

Jesus heals, Jesus delivers, He helps Come to Him today and you will be brought out of darkness into His wonderful light, out of the dungeon into His glorious liberty. DM

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Akaegwu(m): 6:52am On Feb 04
Grab it and run

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by kingar(m): 6:58am On Feb 04
I pity Nigerians in SA on Wednesday 7 February 2024. If Nigeria wins wahala Dey for them

6 Likes

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Blackfire(m): 7:06am On Feb 04
This people fit turn am to assault amapionically
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21am On Feb 04
Dem neva see anything.
Make next week come fess.
Dem go vex tire.

Make dem sha no touch our brothers and sisters for dem side sha.

It's just football ⚽️

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by MzansiCoolio: 7:37am On Feb 04
How do you celebrate one country's goal with a song from a rival country at the tournament?

Nigerians supporting this disrespectful measure by CAF have mountain goat brains πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by MzansiCoolio: 7:42am On Feb 04
kingar:
I pity Nigerians in SA on Wednesday 7 February 2024. If Nigeria wins wahala Dey for them

Nigerians can't get enough of SA, they also wanna be South African - why else would Davido be so obsessed (he's forever in SA).

Check as 20 out of 20 Nigerians would rather live in SA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0GDlRGakc?si=h8gSxwljcxeNdb8X
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Peakdesign23(m): 7:44am On Feb 04
Their business
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Ohraykon: 7:44am On Feb 04
Don't mind them, they are just jealous of naija we took their women and amapiano grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by MzansiCoolio: 7:48am On Feb 04
Ohraykon:
Don't mind them, they are just jealous of naija we took their women and amapiano grin

And we took over your economy πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ† No business in Nigeria can compete with DSTV, MTN or Shoprite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ All you do everyday is complain about being abused by SA business.

But i get you, your main concern as a Nigerian male is s3x and the background music while having s3x πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:48am On Feb 04
Nigerians are leading in entertainment but unfortunately, entertainment doesn't run the world, ICT and Agriculture do, entertainment industry is an industry for the lazy ones, that's why all Nigerian youths are there in mass, and why we have to import food and tech stuff.

Davido, Burna boy, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, PSquare are very rich but they are of no importance or value to the world.

The producer of that small ₦8000 Itel Phone is more valuable than them altogether.

I've not been to any other African Countries before but Nigerian Youths have failed Nigeria, no urge to develop themselves with valuable skills, the youths we had 60 years ago when we used to export agri-products are the kind of youths we need, but we are here glorifying fraudsters and attacking the government for trying to stop them.

For anyone to say there are no jobs, what valuable skills do you develop yourself with before saying you can't find any jobs, if they say they are looking for tech experts, can you come out? The joke is on you if you don't have any jobs because the reason is there's nothing you are good at.

9 Likes

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Yorubafonja: 7:49am On Feb 04
Nigerian artist Sabi thief's people song

1 Like

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by AwokenVawulence: 7:53am On Feb 04
When nigeria beats them , I advice nigerians in South Africa to lie low .

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Kingluqman(m): 7:54am On Feb 04
Nigerians can not take that as well, we go dey drag CAF like ram. I don't support that.. use their song

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by KingLennon(m): 7:55am On Feb 04
[quote author=MzansiCoolio post=128279023]How do you celebrate one country's goal with a song from a rival country at the tournament?

Nigerians supporting this disrespectful measure by CAF have mountain goat brains

Which good song from South Africa can be played there?
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by KingLennon(m): 7:58am On Feb 04
Even South-Africans vibe to our songs more than theirs. Nigeria has no competition when it comes to the music industry

1 Like

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Ohraykon: 7:59am On Feb 04
MzansiCoolio:

And we took over your economy πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ† No business in Nigeria can compete with DSTV, MTN or Shoprite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ All you do everyday is complain about being abused by SA business.

But i get you, your main concern as a Nigerian male is s3x and the background music while having s3x πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©
wrong, you guys are the sex slaves, you are always winning the AIDS cup in Africa. Number 1 Aids republic of MZANSI! No other countries drags it with you. You are not ashamed your women are far far better than you, most useless men in Africa grin thugs in Nigeria are better than your tiny established men. Besides those companies are owned lowkey by Nigerians grin do your research lol

8 Likes

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by MzansiCoolio: 8:00am On Feb 04
[quote author=KingLennon post=128279222][/quote]

Go tell Glo we want our money or else we'll disconnect them in their own country.πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’© A message from MTNπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by kingar(m): 8:00am On Feb 04
MzansiCoolio:

Nigerians can't get enough of SA, they also wanna be South African - why else would Davido be so obsessed (he's forever in SA).

Check as 20 out of 20 Nigerians would rather live in SA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0GDlRGakc?si=h8gSxwljcxeNdb8X
who no like better thing
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by MzansiCoolio: 8:04am On Feb 04
Ohraykon:
wrong, you guys are the sex slaves, you are always winning the AIDS cup in Africa. Number 1 Aids republic of MZANSI! No other countries drags it with you. You are not ashamed your women are far far better than you, most useless men in Africa grin thugs in Nigeria are better than your tiny established men. Besides those companies are owned lowkey by Nigerians grin do your research lol

Having a population about yo boom to half a billion in a seriously underdeveloped country is s3x mania if you asked me πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©. By the way have you finally worked out what your actual population is or you still working on estimates (180-250 million). S3x maniacs that can't even conduct a population census.

Tell Globacom we want the money they owe us or we'll disconnect y'all in your own cow-ntry. A message from MTN πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

How has it been shopping in squalor since Shoprite left? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by MzansiCoolio: 8:08am On Feb 04
kingar:
who no like better thing

Oh, i thought Asake's song playing at CAF made Nigeria a better place ☹️☹️☹️
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Mercury12(m): 8:12am On Feb 04
Las las Nigerians go hijack amapiano from south Africa soon... πŸ˜‚ Nah that one go pain those xenophobic mofos passπŸ˜‚
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Ohraykon: 8:53am On Feb 04
MzansiCoolio:

Having a population about yo boom to half a billion in a seriously underdeveloped country is s3x mania if you asked me πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©. By the way have you finally worked out what your actual population is or you still working on estimates (180-250 million). S3x maniacs that can't even conduct a population census.

Tell Globacom we want the money they owe us or we'll disconnect y'all in your own cow-ntry. A message from MTN πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

How has it been shopping in squalor since Shoprite left? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
you wish can you live without nigeria? How many of your clans even own anything jn SA? You are not ashamed claiming companies owned by your oppresors!!! Dwarf man of SA, remove SA women, your country is useless. Thank God for your women and amapiano no one would know you guys lol

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by MzansiCoolio: 8:58am On Feb 04
Ohraykon:
you wish can you live without nigeria? How many of your clans even own anything jn SA? You are not ashamed claiming companies owned by your oppresors!!! Dwarf man of SA, remove SA women, your country is useless. Thank God for your women and amapiano no one would know you guys lol

Everything our "oppressors" own has substantial black investment, it's the law of the land (Black Economic Development). Even those SA companies oppressing you in Nigeria have black shareholding which naturally is male owned, so you elevating SA women coz they're your obsession as a s3x maniac are rotten ponmo hallucinations.

Next time quote me on things you know about SA politics and economics, or forever remain in the romance section.
Re: South Africans Angry As CAF Celebrated Their First goal With Asake Amapiano by Ohraykon: 9:07am On Feb 04
MzansiCoolio:

Everything our "oppressors" own has substantial black investment, it's the law of the land (Black Economic Development). Even those SA companies oppressing you in Nigeria have black shareholding which naturally is male owned, so you elevating SA women coz they're your obsession as a s3x maniac are rotten ponmo hallucinations.

Next time quote me on things you know about SA politics and economics, or forever remain in the romance section.
sharap no company harasing us here, you guys are the ones being harassed. What do you have? How many men in SA have what men have in Nigeria? I won't be surprised if you texting me from soweto grin i hope you have food to eat today lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Nuhu Ribadu In Kigali By Reuben Abati / NIMASA Intercepts Vessel With Petroleum Products / Uduaghan/ogboru Part4... Supreme Court Reviews Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.