Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

1st Time Traveller To The Uk. What Are The Rules Regarding Foodstuffs At Pass? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1st Time Traveller To The Uk. What Are The Rules Regarding Foodstuffs At Pass? (801 Views)

1st Timer In The Uk What To Do? Where To Shop And What To Expect? / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s / I Am To Attend A Conference In Uk, What Type Of Visa Am To Go For? Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Time Traveller To The Uk. What Are The Rules Regarding Foodstuffs At Pass? by babaJayZ1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2008
Are you allowed to carry things like milo, sardines, milk, chocolate aboard a flight to the Uk? I am going there for the first time. Tell me to avoid me disgracing myself at the airport, please.
Re: 1st Time Traveller To The Uk. What Are The Rules Regarding Foodstuffs At Pass? by kokorunna(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2008
I am not sure about the sardines but the rest is fine.

www.moneysaversforum.com
Re: 1st Time Traveller To The Uk. What Are The Rules Regarding Foodstuffs At Pass? by LondonCool(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa / Do You Know ? / Enjoy A One Week Summer In Usa (aug 11-16) For Your Teenagers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.