Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months (15231 Views)

Wike Promises To Transform Abuja Into A Smart City / Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months / Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by Pauliaette(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2023
I have good feelings for this man Mr Wike. He is my real only Good personel in politics.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by MrAgbako: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2023
successmatters:
Wike will be feeling like a 10 foot man now, until they use him finish and dump him like his brother Rotimi. That one head has cooled down a little after they used him like a tool and dropped him like trash when his usefulness was outlived.
pathetic cry of an ipob zombie. grin

Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by patrislayqueen: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

Dollar? Dey play! AI thing.
AI thing bawo? Do you know how much it cost to set up domain, not to talk of hosting...

AI dis , AI dat....

AI ko, UI ni ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by aQUINandmore: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2023
stevups:

In fact, you too will make a very good sugar baby
yes, I'm a sugar baby.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by Mccullum: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2023
successmatters:
Wike will be feeling like a 10 foot man now, until they use him finish and dump him like his brother Rotimi. That one head has cooled down a little after they used him like a tool and dropped him like trash when his usefulness was outlived.

Shut up, how did they used him, Ameachi spent 7 year plus as a minister of transportation and you're saying that's used and dump?

Talk another, please.

Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by adekolaelect(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2023
accordadoga25:
Another propaganda!!!!

Wike is irrelevant after 2023 election.
Just your hatred emotional opinion against him.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by adekolaelect(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2023
successmatters:
who is this? I hope think before typing ? Who dropped Amaechi who was a minister for 8 years? Or you want him to become God ni ? Oga becareful oooo

Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by WillEndInPraise: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2023
patrislayqueen:

AI thing bawo? Do you know how much it cost to set up domain, not to talk of hosting...

AI dis , AI dat....

AI ko, UI ni ๐Ÿ˜‚
In the world of IT, you need to keep learning else....
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by Psady(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2023
COMPAQ:

They didnโ€™t drop Rotimi. He made himself irrelevant by trying to contest for Presidency. Surely after that, you donโ€™t expect Tinubu to give him apposition. Besides is it a crime to get tired of politics and decide to live a more quiet life to settle down and begin to really enjoy his money?
No mind those wailers ! If they made him another minister in this present government,they will be quick to use their usual phrase of old recycled set of people , just dey observe them for the next 4yrs to come.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by Love56743: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Crystalom39:
Hi

I build investment website for 10k only. No additional fees and you get a fully functional website for this amount.

I also design websites for businesses. With beautiful landing pages, about us and everything else. Only for 10k.

I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji cost 10k only.

Dm on WhatsApp 091 5211 9090

Can you edit flight ticket for work for me?
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by thegooddieyoung: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2023
When comments like this begin to thread on social media, Wike will get into trouble with Tinubu. Please allow the man to work.

Treasure17:
More like Wike is the president and Tinubu as a minister.

Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by patrislayqueen: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

In the world of IT, you need to keep learning else....
Bro, I be backend software engineer.
I know wetin I dey talk
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by FashionCookie(f): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Eleme Petrochemical road. No.1 mbok.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by stevups(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2023
aQUINandmore:
yes, I'm a sugar baby.

Lolz
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by Squirrel1(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2023
successmatters:
please define use?!

U guys are absolute irredeemable clown. If u continue like this, on God u won't progress.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by tesppidd: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I love wike.
He will make a very good sugar daddy.
When he will demolish your pu*** your eye go clear.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by grandstar(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Rotimi, in fairness, spent 2 terms in office.

He was given a golden handshake grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by tesppidd: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Pauliaette:
I have good feelings for this man Mr Wike. He is my real only Good personel in politics.
No.

He's your lord and personal saviour rather.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by aQUINandmore: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2023
tesppidd:
When he will demolish your pu*** your eye go clear.
he never jam, he go run.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by Crystalom39: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2023
patrislayqueen:

๐Ÿ˜‚
this all you mentioned me for... To laugh?
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by tesppidd: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2023
aQUINandmore:
he never jam, he go run.
lol grin
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by tishbite42: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2023
patrislayqueen:

E-commerce website just like Jumia or Jiji cost 10k only?? Dollar or Naira??

Anything is possible on Nairaland grin grin grin
Read the posts and go your way cheesy
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by ojoisimi(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2023
ukpahu:
Nothing good will. Come out of useless administration

As you wish for this administration, so shall it be for you and your family
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by WillEndInPraise: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2023
patrislayqueen:

Bro, I be backend software engineer.
I know wetin I dey talk
You're talking to a full stack Dev sir!
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by lonelygem(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2023
successmatters:

My brother, Tinubu is not that type of leader that forsake his team members. Go and check the record, everyone you see holding a tangible position in Nigerian political dispensation today have been with Tinubu for decades, Aregbesola was an area guy for Tinubu, infact He used Aregbe to to deliver political mandates in Osun state, I was in my secondary school days when my dad would travel miles to attend Aregbesola political movement meeting then when no one even knew someone like Aregbe existed. There was an agreement that Tinubu would make him the governor of the state as compensation for his loyalty, don't forget that same Aregbe was the commissioner for works when Tinubu was the Governor of Lagos state, only Wale Edun is the last person I've been looking forward to see being compensated among all those that worked with Tinubu. It may be funny to know that Wale Edun has been much useful to Tinubu till date than every other politician he groomed so far. Everything no one knows about Tinubu's wealth and financial activities, go and ask Wale Edun and Fashola. All Eti-Osa project, hourse ranch, Boxing and all kinds of project are financial boom to Baba.

As long as Lagos state continue to exist, Baba Tinubu will continue to be a billionaire. Every revenue in Lagos state has been shared in percentage based on agreement. All tenement fee are shared in percentage..

As long as Amechi remains loyal, he would surely get more than he ever dream of. That is Baba's concept of hierarchy.

No be everything person fit talk online..

Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2023
successmatters:

Is Rotimi complaining? Rotimi has made his money you are hear making noise. Jonathan has also moved.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by Britishpea: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2023
successmatters:
amaechi dropped himself because of his bitter soul.
He spent 8 years in office as a minister of a juicy ministry.
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by tribalmall: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2023
If you ipob papa no wail will he die ?!

successmatters:

Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by patrislayqueen: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

You're talking to a full stack Dev sir!
So as a full stack Dev, is it possible to build e-commerce website Jumia for example for N10,000 ? Can you do that for a client? Even for your personal project, not at development level o, we're talking about production
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by ken6488(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2023
successmatters:
Rotimi enjoy Two terms in office that not using and dump
Re: Wike Promises Completion Of Road Projects In Seven Months by Agent17th: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2023
successmatters:

Can't compare minister of transport to minister of FCT.relax. Wike will work for sure. Isn't that to your benefit?

Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections / Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not / Philanthropist Alex Ikwechegh Emerges 2020 'Personality of the Year' (Photos)