Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) (40612 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by Janetcayo929: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ok good one
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by bluefilm: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Oromoni619:
cool shocked Her problem

Mine na mk my g#me boom abeg

Same here too
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by Kaido: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dogs are smart
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
This doesn’t prove anything
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by Skillsnigeria: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Okay
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by Didi2d(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Oromoni619:
cool shocked

Her problem

E go boom by God's Grace
Yesterday and today no boom for my side
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by 0tukomaya(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Dogs are smart

Very smart.
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by okoroemeka(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bluntguy:
She and that witch of a dog are partners in crime.
I have a sneaky suspicion that the dog will suck pvssy more than a man,infact that ekukuke is a dogdildo,you can reach your own conclusions
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by zudozz: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Once u receive the card u go block d person, abi no be u again?

Rapaja:
Hmmm

GOOD DAY EVERYONE*

*IM ACTIVE AND BUYING*

*πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡*

*Itunes = High rate πŸ”₯ 550 per usd

*One vanilla = High rate πŸ”₯ 625 per usd

*Amazon gift cards (Physical and ecode)=High rateπŸ”₯* 550 per usd

*Visa card=High rateπŸ”₯* 570 per usd

*Razor Gold=High rateπŸ”₯* 680 per usd

*Master Card=High rateπŸ”₯* 570 per usd

*WALMART=High rateπŸ”₯* 570 per usd

*Sephora =High rateπŸ”₯* 585 per usd

*Starbucks=High rate πŸ”₯ 420 per usd

*Ebay card=High rate πŸ”₯ 580 per usd

*Google Play=High rate πŸ”₯ 600 per usd

*Steam card =High rate πŸ”₯ 700 per usd

*Pi coin = High rate πŸ”₯ 350 - 400 per Ο€

*Core coin = High rate πŸ”₯ 850 per usd

*Bitcoin = High rateπŸ”₯ 940 per usd rate is not stable

*Omega coin = High rate πŸ”₯ 15naira per omega

*USDT = High rate πŸ”₯ 940 per usd

*Cashapp = High rate πŸ”₯ 665 per usd

*zellepay = High rate πŸ”₯ 660 per usd

*Venmo = High rate πŸ”₯ 550 per usd

*E Transfer= High rate πŸ”₯ 340 per usd

WhatsApp / Call

+2_34,81,48,41,06,49
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by mcgodison2531(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
That's bullshit
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by Rapaja: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
zudozz:

Once u receive the card u go block d person, abi no be u again?

Me ?

When ?

Show proof

Am a legit and verified vendor
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by GetSenseNow: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
make I bend if I watch this video angry
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
#ItsAFake #FakeNewMedia
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by reiddecuti: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
For her mind she's creative, abi na FBI.
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
I want to know what state she's from. just curious undecided
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:
What's this one doing?? The dog only understands sit down and turnaround...

"If Teni and Victor shared chips with you, turn around". The dog didn't turn.....Watch the video again!!!
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
jaxxy:
I want to know what state she's from. just curious undecided

Her mother is from Cross river while her dad is from Ondo!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by Psoul(m): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
That video is doctored.
Probably, the dogs understand the commands:
Sit;
Turn around;
So these commands were given to the dog and it responded, then this lady filmed it, remove the voice, make those long sentences and insert the point where the dog already responded to, sit down and turn around to rhyme those sentences.

If you have experience in dog training, dogs to not understand long sentences.
Amy dog that can understand few sentences at a go must have gone through extreme training with professional expert dog trainer.
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by kurlz(f): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Someone that watched the video pls what's the content?
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by MrAgbako: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Beverlyjean:
What's this one doing?? The dog only understands sit down and turnaround...
Watch again. The dog πŸ• deliberately didn't turn around at the second question
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Drop ticket i.d...
Oromoni619:
cool shocked

Her problem

Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by Oromoni619: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Martinsmine:
Drop ticket i.d...
really

Why
Re: Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) by zudozz: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Rapaja:

Me ?

When ?

Show proof

Am a legit and verified vendor

That's what 90% do. I am not sure u re different.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Security Dog?? / Lady Names Her Dog After Hushpuppi, See The Striking Resemblance / Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.