Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" (48970 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by titiloyeblog: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2019
So you’re telling me your pets don’t have passports? grin grin grin

Tag a pet lover

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/stop-leaving-yall-pets-they-wanna.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by wisewordd: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Cute Dog.

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by JubrinElSudan: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2019
Cute dog. It truly deserves a passport embarassed
Unlike some ekuke angry

Just give the ekuke the address of your destination, it will trek/run and meet you there later

519 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Fadomero(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2019
Go and sit down you get luck say na better place you find yourself come naija come see dog

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Wetin concern Okada with seat belt?

Our ekuke dogs are not done eating excreta and impregnating themselves.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by LisaAnne(f): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2019
I haven't gotten passport for myself it's dog I'll be getting passport for

215 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2019
these white people seem to think everyone is rich like them

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by NameChecker: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2019
God punish poverty
embarassed embarassed embarassed

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Goldenheart(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2019
This Life ehn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2019
some Nigerians will come and wish they were that pet.. grin grin grin

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by wonlasewonimi: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
The owner of bingo sef never get passport.

35 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Pascalville:
some Nigerians will come and wish they were that pet.. grin grin grin
Na wa o! cheesy

Haaan Haaan! cheesy grin

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Onlinealaba(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
I need a cat as pet..will surely b traveling with it..btw not these our local cat grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
This is interestingly interesting.......... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Make baba turn boys to pet make dem travel

4 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by henrydadon(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Inside life

3 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by dynicks(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
K
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
I bet some people here dont mind their name inside that Pet Passport as far there's a Visa inside cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Oyibo people sef. grin Do that for a Bingo at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Sleekfun: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Its not about been rich ....its about been happy ...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2019
This is trolling for ediats. Pets are not allowed in the cabin on planes.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Uchenaija: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2019
ajebuter:
If you like , buy your pet first class ticket

It is still food to Calabar pipu

Las las, dem go chop am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your head is well oiled.

Order some good Senator suit for yourself, check my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Sinach0191(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Good for you
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by ajebuter(f): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
If you like , buy your pet first class ticket

It is still food to Calabar pipu

Las las, dem go chop am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Cute dog

I'll get me one someday!
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
LisaAnne:
I haven't gotten passport for myself it's dog I'll be getting passport for

And I wanted to book a flight for you to come see me, "neymar things"

3 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by stonemasonn: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Nawa ooo....even dog too get passport

2 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" by Juliaann(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* / Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.