Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) (2834 Views)

Will SA Arrest Putin At BRICS Summit in Durban Following Arrest Warrant? (PICS) / 2 Men Beheaded In Orlu,Imo.Heads Placed On Table 2 Be Seen By Residents(Pics) / Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2023
Did you hear weird things were happening in Johannesburg during the 15th B.RICS Summit?

Residents have been talking about doors and gates at their homes randomly opening themselves and alarms going off.

Many believe this is due to the use of s.ignal j.ammers by state security authorities to enhance security.

This as South Africa hosted the leaders of the BRICS nations this week and 40 other heads of state including the UN chief Antonio Gutterres. Security has been very tight.

And for the first time ever f.ighter j.ets were seen flying over the Jo'burg skies.

BRICS is an economic alliance between Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2023-08-25-we-really-did-open-our-gates-to-brics-vips-sandton-residents-blame-signal-jammers-for-disruptions/

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2023

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2023
Security was very tight for the Summit held 22 - 24 August 2023.

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by udede(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2023
Hmmmmm una go wan carry news but you won't check well before spreading it.
DOORS AND WINDOWS WERE CLOSING BY THEMSELVES (not opening) BECAUSE AN UNINVITED GUEST FROM NIGERIA CAME.

a form of PROTEST in the spiritual realm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by dawnomike(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2023
South Africa's fortune seems to be on the rise by the virus of her grand membership of BRICS... Wonder, what my country is waiting for!!!
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2023
dawnomike:
South Africa's fortune seems to be on the rise by the virus of her grand membership of BRICS... Wonder, what my country is waiting for!!!

Check frontpage - your country "didn't apply".

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2023
udede:
Hmmmmm una go wan carry news but you won't check well before spreading it.
DOORS AND WINDOWS WERE CLOSING BY THEMSELVES (not opening) BECAUSE AN UNINVITED GUEST FROM NIGERIA CAME.

a form of PROTEST in the spiritual realm.

Shettima? πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by udede(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2023
WannaPost:

Nobi from my mouth you go hear am

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Warl0ck: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
WannaPost:

what happened to howzit and TMK?
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Chibuzoripob: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
sad
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by WannaPost(f): 2:03am On Aug 27, 2023
Warl0ck:
what happened to howzit and TMK?

Those gays.

Didn't you say you hate gays with a passion (see attached picture).

But you spend too much time thinking about them and following them around πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Couldn't you spend all that effort on lesbians (that you love so much) - they're also homosexual but according to your Bible they're acceptable, right?

Bible hates homosexuals but as long as it's lesbians it's ok, right??πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ Because straight men can experience their sexual fantasies - no one else should.

FYI, your homophobic pastors are sleeping with gays while preaching it's a sin. Its all a scam, like your government.

Why would your politicians and society be corrupt, and not your profit-motivated churches 🀣🀣🀣

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Reelz: 4:31am On Aug 27, 2023
south Africa is now years ahead of us in terms of infrastructural development and political wherewithal.. Nigeria is still rigmarolling with ethnic n religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2023
WannaPost:
Security was very tight for the Summit held 22 - 24 August 2023.

Mynd44 seun Nlfpmod

how is this person opening different accounts and he's not getting banned? Isn't this against the forum rules?

https://www.nairaland.com/wannahowzit
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2023
TheSuperX:

how is this person opening different accounts and he's not getting banned? Isn't this against the forum rules?

https://www.nairaland.com/wannahowzit

Get a life.
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by GeneralPula: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2023
What are we suppose to do with this news?
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Get a life.
Mynd44 seun Nlfpmod Dominique

another account of the troll, he keeps creating different accounts on this forum.

He's the same as Wannahowzit, wannapost, Tmksouth and so on
this is against the rule of this forum, ban all of his accts.

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2023
TheSuperX:

another account of the troll, he keeps creating different accounts on this forum.

You have a very sad life indeed
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

You have a very sad life indeed
Mynd44 seun Nlfpmod Dominique

He's the same as Wannahowzit, wannapost, MzansiCoolio, Tmksouth and so on

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2023
TheSuperX:

All these people must have really hurt you in the bum at one point or the other. Wishing you healing and remember to apply ointment.
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

All these people must have really hurt you in the bum at one point or the other. Wishing you healing and remember to apply ointment.
Mynd44 seun Nlfpmod Dominique justwise

this are proofs below that he's the same person as Wannahowzit and Tmksouth.

When his account got banned he created this two accounts in August 26th, the same day, both Wannapost and MzansiCoolio.

this is against rule 19 of this forum, his accounts should be banned.

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2023
TheSuperX:

When his account got banned he created this two accounts in August 26th, the same day,

This is proof that you were hit by bombs and never really recovered from the destruction. This is your life now son - seeing shadows at every corner.

Ointment application and reading the Bible will heal you.

Shalom.
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

This is proof that you were hit by bombs and never really recovered from the destruction. This is your life now son - seeing shadows at every corner.

Ointment application and reading the Bible will heal you.

Shalom.
I can see u are afraid Tmksouth, you have been caught red-handed, you aren't just smart at all. let's wait for the mods to put all your accounts in Nairaland jail for decades. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
TheSuperX:
I can see u are afraid , you have been caught red-handed, you aren't just smart at all. let's wait for the mods to put all your accounts in Nairaland jail for decades. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I really hail and applaud the people who have caused you so much emotional and psychological destruction πŸ’£πŸ’₯ - you should find a shrinkπŸ˜‚.

FYI, thousands of new accounts are opened on NL everyday πŸ˜‰
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

I really hail and applaud the people who have caused you so much emotional and psychological destruction πŸ’£πŸ’₯ - you should find a shrinkπŸ˜‚.

FYI, thousands of new accounts are opened on NL everyday πŸ˜‰

When his account got banned he created this two accounts in August 26th, the same day, both Wannapost and MzansiCoolio.

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
That's very hypocritical coming from someone with multiple troll accounts..😏😏😏
TheSuperX:

2 Likes

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
That's very hypocritical coming from someone with multiple troll accounts..
hey chap, i suggest u mind ur fvcking business.
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Make me..😝😝😝
TERMlNATOR:
hey chap, i suggest u mind ur fvcking business.
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Make me..
you have to No need forcing you chap!
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
But TheSuperX is a hypocrite... If nairaland was giving an award for troll of the year, I'm sure he'd have won it.

He has two troll accounts.
TERMlNATOR:
you have to
No need forcing you chap!
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
But TheSuperX is a hypocrite... If nairaland was giving an award for troll of the year, I'm sure he'd have won it.

He has two troll accounts.
you know nothing about trolling chap!
When u wanna talk about trolls, u talk about SATANIST, BIGCOWH0RN, OBAMAMESSI, PARADISEVIRGIN damn!!!
Those days!
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Well, I don't know anything about those monikers.

I only know about this hypocrite called TheSuperX.
TERMlNATOR:
you know nothing about trolling chap!
When u wanna talk about trolls, u talk about SATANIST, BIGCOWH0RN, OBAMAMESSI, PARADISEVIRGIN damn!!!
Those days!
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I don't know anything about those monikers.

I only know about this hypocrite called TheSuperX.
be calming down chap!
Stop behaving like a p*ssy lil b!tch!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Funny Tattoos / Wifes Hand Cut Off By Husband (graphic Pictures) / NPF! Nigeria Police Officers Engage In Fight Over Extortion PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.