Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) (2844 Views)

Will SA Arrest Putin At BRICS Summit in Durban Following Arrest Warrant? (PICS) / 2 Men Beheaded In Orlu,Imo.Heads Placed On Table 2 Be Seen By Residents(Pics) / Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Like I said, make me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And why are you like this today? This is not you... Or am I confusing you with someone else?

You do know that you could get banned for using insults on this forum, right?

TERMlNATOR:
be calming down chap!
Stop behaving like a p*ssy lil b!tch!!!
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Like I said, make me.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And why are you like this today? This is not you... Or am I confusing you with someone else?

You do know that you could get banned for using insults on this forum, right?

lol chap!
It still me with a lil change.
I neva insulted you chap!
I just ave u advice to stay away from problem.
Thats all chap.
Dont let the leaky gay ass nigga drag u to a sensless beef.
Thats all!!!
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wait, is TheSuper guy gay?
TERMlNATOR:
lol chap!
It still me with a lil change.
I neva insulted you chap!
I just ave u advice to stay away from problem.
Thats all chap.
Dont let the leaky gay ass nigga drag u to a sensless beef.
Thats all!!!
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Wait, is TheSuper guy gay?
no, i meant Howzit
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Him and I get along just fine... He's my brother from another mother.

I just don't appreciate how that hypocrite called TheSuperX is busy acting like a saint when he's no better.

Not long ago he was using different troll accounts, but now he has the guts to remember that it's against nairaland rules.
TERMlNATOR:
no, i meant Howzit
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
you know nothing about trolling chap!
When u wanna talk about trolls, u talk about SATANIST, BIGCOWH0RN, OBAMAMESSI, PARADISEVIRGIN damn!!!
Those days!
Dude are you ObamaMessi? it's been long I saw that guy numerous threads on this forum. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
TheSuperX:
Dude are you ObamaMessi? it's been long I saw that guy numerous threads on this forum. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
lol bean
I am EmiDon

messi have been banned for 10yrs
his current moniker is victorusa15
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:

I just don't appreciate how that hypocrite called TheSuperX is busy acting like a saint when he's no better.

Not long ago he was using different troll accounts, but now he has the guts to remember that it's against nairaland rules.
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:

I know u gotta defend ur brother
but get the message chap!

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
lol bean
I am EmiDon

messi have been banned for 10yrs
his current moniker is victorusa15
Lol okay, ignore that b**ch like a a plague though before she infects you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
I like the fact that you know how to ignore people nowadays..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Good boy... It seems like nairaland prison really dealt with you..🀣🀣🀣

Even though I never did reported you, but it seems like my followers and the moderators can do a very good job sometimes...🀣🀣🀣

Don't even bother replying me, because you might end up going back to that nairaland prison again..πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ... Bye, see you around, old friend..πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
TheSuperX:
Lol okay, ignore that b**ch like a a plague though before she infects you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 5:00am On Aug 30, 2023
I will keep on reminding you to go test yourself when I have spare time for you,for now you should stay off my mentions and go treat the deadly virus in your body. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2023
TheSuperX:
Lol okay, ignore that b**ch like a a plague though before she infects you.
lol
Go easy on her bro.
I already told her to stop behaving like a p*ssy.

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
lol
Go easy on her bro.
I already told her to stop behaving like a p*ssy.
That's what I am doing bro, I don't have the luxury of time to waste on this forum hence why I am avoiding any cretin for now. If it was when I had enough time on my hands, I would have dealt with her till she deactivate her account, but no time. I have alot of work these days, money must be made. πŸ˜„πŸ™‚
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
So you still like singing your favorite song?🀣🀣🀣
TheSuperX:
I will keep on reminding you to go test yourself when I have spare time for you,for now you should stay off my mentions and go treat the deadly virus in your body. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dealt with me how? By telling me about HIV?🀣🀣🀣

Come on, your song is starting bore me, tell me something I don't know.

TheSuperX:
That's what I am doing bro, I don't have the luxury of time to waste on this forum hence why I am avoiding any cretin for now. If it was when I had enough time on my hands, I would have dealt with her till she deactivate her account, but no time. I have alot of work these days, money must be made. πŸ˜„πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Samantha124:
That's very hypocritical coming from someone with multiple troll accounts..😏😏😏

Those SA accounts he's now spending his entire life seeking to get banned left him with serious emotional scars 🀣
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Going through this thread its clear TERMINATOR and TheSuperX are one person.

Chai, i hail you "king wannahowzit"😎😎😎 - you didnt feature in this thread but your presence was omnipresent (Nigerian trolls fear you oo) 😯😯😯

Your name is tattooed on their tongues. They have sweaty nightmares every night featuring your relentless lashings! πŸ”₯ Their only escape is to get you banned instead of facing you man to man πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
He's just wasting his time because at the end of the day, he's the one that's gonna end up going back to that nairaland prison that he likes talking about, he's speaking from experience..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He's still on probation, so he better behave.. grin grin grin
MzansiCoolio:

Those SA accounts he's now spending his entire life seeking to get banned left him with serious emotional scars 🀣

1 Like

Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by grandstar(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
The BRICS economies put together do not rival the United States.
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Samantha124:
He's just wasting his time because at the end of the day, he's the one that's gonna end up going back to that nairaland prison that he likes talking about, he's speaking from experience..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He's still on probation, so he better behave.. grin grin grin

Yasss girl, do the needful πŸ”₯
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2023
MzansiCoolio:
Going through this thread its clear TERMINATOR and TheSuperX are one person.

Chai, i hail you "king wannahowzit"😎😎😎 - you didnt feature in this thread but your presence was omnipresent (Nigerian trolls fear you oo) 😯😯😯

Your name is tattooed on their tongues. They have sweaty nightmares every night featuring your relentless lashings! πŸ”₯ Their only escape is to get you banned instead of facing you man to man πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
Tmksouth(Wannahowzit, wannapost MzansiCoolio etc) you are not smart at all, just like typical lazy coward south Africans, no wonder your white slave masters were giving you coons sleepless nights in your country. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Doors And Gates Opened Themselves During BRICS Summit - SA Residents (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
I wonder if South Sudan and Niger have approved TheSuperX japa application or if he'll become an illegal immigrant over there - pushing drugs (his culture) πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Having Sex With A Minor / Suspected Yahoo Boy Released Maggot Instead Of Sperm In A Lady’s Private Part / Skull Mining: Sofiat Cried Out When Her Boyfriend Hit The Cutlass On Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.