Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) (26012 Views)

Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Lovelydaisies: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Indian lady sings a Yoruba song perfectly during a live TV show.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwZWKnfprWz/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY4SyTjmJxY

Nice one! The lady sha used the man's head. I was just smiling. Beautiful voice and great performance.

1 Like

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by kinkydude: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Thank you there,pretty one. Waa rike.

1 Like

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by lebienconnu: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
She sang it so perfectly. She probably lives in Nigeria among the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Augustenite(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Inferiority complex.
See as them dey hype themselves, conquered c0wards.
Go and save ur brothers from ilorin first.
Ndi ara!!!!!!!!!!!

So, with all the subsidy that was removed, you never get sense.. nawa for you ooo

1 Like

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Southwestidiot: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
youngsahito:
Yoruba to the world...
TINUBU to the world

1 Like

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Charx122: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

She go collect Award from Yorba Nation..
Thanks . Make subsidy no kill una..
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by floraojo(f): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
ecolime:

Yoruba language sweet no be small. It's the official music language of Africa.

Visit any SS church, choir ministration never complete until dem sing Yoruba gospels.

Make I go groove to talking drum beats jare

Odiegwu o!
Okpo ha ndi azu!
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by floraojo(f): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
accordadoga25:
Yoruba l’agba.

A ki n se egbe baba awon ipob.

God bless the Yoruba tribe.

Another bad news for the Igbos

Lol. Ana ekwugheri ha.
Igbo people don suffer ah aswear!
Expecting igbo's to reply? Forget it! They're too occupied with something more productive!
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by AriyaTV: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
mipeesoft:
See wetin Ilorin muslims want to wipe out, may our ancestors rise and fight for Yoruba and isese, Aseee

You're not bothered about your Monday sit at home in your sad yeast, just one idiot from Finland controlling a whole tribe and you're bothered about Ilorin, I'm ashamed of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by PlayerMeji: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sorry if I didn't buy your lame attempt at subterfuge!

slowice:

This is an act that shows love, oneness, peace and friendship but you still manage to bring bigotry into this beautiful act. It's in you and you will always reflects whats in your inside.

1 Like

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by beyondPen(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
funshint:
When we say Yoruba is bigger than Africa some jokers will tell us to prioritize religion above tradition. grin

Prioritize religion bawo

We are now selling out Yoruba religion to the world at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by unscripted(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
seunny4lif:
She is Nigerian-Indian
Many of them are born in Lagos and speaks better Yoruba then many Yoruba families
them full ilupeju ,, third generation Indians self, I work with one , he can speak yoruba proverbs

1 Like

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Awesome

2 Likes

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Triangles1(m): 12:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Time will come the Yoruba heritage will rule the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Ambitious21: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Inferiority complex.
See as them dey hype themselves, conquered c0wards.
Go and save ur brothers from ilorin first.
Ndi ara!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard

It pain you

2 Likes

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Masterclass32: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2023
A lady sings in far away India, some people are doing summersault in Nigeria in celebration.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Jsucre(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2023
Suspect33:
Lol, it's only insecurity and inferiority complex that will make anyone celebrate because an Indian person knows how to speak their language. Look at them up there throwing jabs because someone with a light skin tone speaks their language, lol.

National slaves to the fulani

International slaves to the white man..... And Indians grin
sorry una hates better and good things, we know una. Awon set cannabis

2 Likes

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by antibullshit: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2023
funshint:
When we say Yoruba is bigger than Africa some jokers will tell us to prioritize religion above tradition. grin
I hate to bust your bubble but the yoruba tribe is not bigger than nigeria not to talk of africa. At most they're 20 percent of nigerias population .
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Heroesworths(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2023
funshint:

Don't start bro. Just that Olodumaare ti gbe wa leke.

1 Like

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by opisobaba(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2023
Tompson88:
Good one,Yoruba language is universal.
YES ooooooooo
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2023
You should be ashamed of yourself because of your ignorance. Unfortunately for you I don't belong to the tribe you mentioned and am more concerned about my lovely Yoruba tribe whom ELEDUMARE blessed with an unmatched rich culture and tradition but people like you who have aligned with the uncivilized fulani tribes to destroy our culture through your foreign religion which you know little or nothing about, may ELEDUMARE deal with everyone of you accordingly, ASEE.
AriyaTV:

You're not bothered about your Monday sit at home in your sad yeast, just one idiot from Finland controlling a whole tribe and you're bothered about Ilorin, I'm ashamed of you.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by AriyaTV: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2023
mipeesoft:
You should be ashamed of yourself because of your ignorance. Unfortunately for you I don't belong to the tribe you mentioned and am more concerned about my lovely Yoruba tribe whom ELEDUMARE blessed with an unmatched rich culture and tradition but people like you who have aligned with the uncivilized fulani tribes to destroy our culture through your foreign religion which you know little or nothing about, may ELEDUMARE deal with everyone of you accordingly, ASEE.

You must very dumb and stupid if indeed you're a Yoruba person. Where did Kwara state belong to in geo political zones of Nigeria. If truly you're Yoruba, where were you or your parents when Saraki declared Kwara state as north central state? Did anybody from Kwara state raised an alarm? or are you telling me you've forgotten the story of Ilorin.

Is it today that I slamization started in Ilorin? You coward, by the way is not too late for you to right the wrongs in ilorin and Kwara state as whole.

May that Eledumare deal with your idiotic soul for being a coward and a fool.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Am not surprised by your utrances because your stupid foreign religion portray same, reason why we have terrorists and bandits everywhere. Since you've chosen to be a bastered in your homeland, I can't help you but to wish you well in your stupidity. iree ooo
AriyaTV:

You must very dumb and stupid if indeed you're a Yoruba person. Where did Kwara state belong to in geo political zones of Nigeria. If truly you're Yoruba, where were you or your parents when Saraki declared Kwara state as north central state? Did anybody from Kwara state raised an alarm? or are you telling me you've forgotten the story of Ilorin.

Is it today that I slamization started in Ilorin? You coward, by the way is not too late for you to right the wrongs in ilorin and Kwara state as whole.

May that Eledumare deal with your idiotic soul for being a coward and a fool.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Bellotelli: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

She has a lovely voice. It begining to soften my hardened heart . cry

1 Like

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Ezidimma(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2023
She sang it better than the original
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by AriyaTV: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2023
mipeesoft:
Am not surprised by your utrances because your stupid foreign religion portray same, reason why we have terrorists and bandits everywhere. Since you've chosen to be a bastered in your homeland, I can't help you but to wish you well in your stupidity. iree ooo

You're very stupid, I ask you questions but you foolishly avoid it and saying something else.

Where were you and your parents when Kwara state was declared a north central state? or are your parents not alive then. You can still pick up a gun and fight for your useless and idiotic iseese, big fool.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2023
I called you bastered and you are still behaving as such by having no regards for your parent, anyway expect same from your children, that's karma. So your level of ignorancy and stupidity have gotten so high that you don't understand simple English I dey laff for your matter oooo. grin grin grin grin grin Again, you're free to live as a bastered in your homeland, let your ignorance continue to lead you into slavery in your domain and let the false foreign religion continue to guide your spirituality, maybe in your afterlife you will have the chance to say had I known.
AriyaTV:

You're very stupid, I ask you questions but you foolishly avoid it and saying something else.

Where were you and your parents when Kwara state was declared a north central state? or are your parents not alive then. You can still pick up a gun and fight for your useless and idiotic iseese, big fool.

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by AriyaTV: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
mipeesoft:
I called you bastered and you are still behaving as such by having no regards for your parent, anyway expect same from your children, that's karma. So your level of ignorancy and stupidity have gotten so high that you don't understand simple English I dey laff for your matter oooo. grin grin grin grin grin Again, you're free to live as a bastered in your homeland, let your ignorance continue to lead you into slavery in your domain and let the false foreign religion continue to guide your spirituality, maybe in your afterlife you will have the chance to say had I known.

I am fully ready for you, I get time.

You, your parents and your entire lineage are complete bastard, if not,

I remind you again, go to Ilorin and fight and reaclaim your lost religion/tradition. It's not too late. If you're not a bastard and a coward, you will go to Ilorin and fight instead of ranting on Nairaland like a bastard lunatic that you are.

Lost son of a bastard that you are. Lazy idiot.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by Angy55(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
ecolime:

Yoruba language sweet no be small. It's the official music language of Africa.

Visit any SS church, choir ministration never complete until dem sing Yoruba gospels.

Make I go groove to talking drum beats jare

Oga, lie with conscience. Today is Sunday.
Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Now I can see that my comments have brought out the madness in you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and I just found out that a severe curse has been placed on you and your generation, bros if you don't mind I can place more curses on you and that is if you have the ability to withstand one. grin grin grin grin grin oya mad man leme have next response
AriyaTV:

I remind you again, go to Ilorin and fight and reaclaim your lost religion/tradition. It's not too late. If you're not a bastard and a coward, you will go to Ilorin and fight instead of ranting on Nairaland like a bastard lunatic that you are.

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Seems you are about to cry oya come and collect handkerchief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AriyaTV:

Re: Indian Lady Sings A Yoruba Song Perfectly During A Live TV Show (pics/video) by AriyaTV: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
mipeesoft:
Now I can see that my comments have brought out the madness in you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and I just found out that a severe curse has been placed on you and your generation, bros if you don't mind I can place more curses on you and that is if you have the ability to withstand one. grin grin grin grin grin oya mad man leme have next response

I said I'm ready for you.

If you stop replying me it will never be well with you, complete bastard that you are.

It will not be well with you and your entire generation if you don't placed the curse on your bastard parent.

I'm surprised, Why not go to Ilorin and placed the curse on them so that you can continue your Iseese, bastard like you.

I will not take you serious if you don't go to ilorin and fight. Useless fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Oyelowo, Oprah Winfrey To Produce Yvonne Orji’s Comedy Series / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre "A Lady 'Toasted' Me By Putting Her Card In My Pocket" / Sites To Download In 3gp Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.