Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa (31012 Views)

Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister / Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / Should Rauf Aregbesola Be Minister Of Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by wittywriter: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Bulabaloo Hullabaloo ministerial selection courtesy the new Sherrif in town.

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by MrHyde: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Don't the senate have a checklist before confirmation? I don't understand this government

4 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by IamANigerianMan: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2023
Kukutente23:
So it's actually true she's serving and was appointed a minister.
I thought it was a lie by opposition to her nomination o.
No wonder she burst into tears and started telling lies of being from a poor background at the session.
Probably too evade any scrutiny.
So what good is this lady coming to do as minister?
Kai! Nija!!
If you watch the screaming , you would know this girl has never attended any interview in her life.. she failed woefully, she started telling the universe the illness that killed her father, the date her father died , Akpabio stopped her with a joke ' Madam you are not addressing United nations' , in Nigeria, once you have heart to sleep with old men sky is your starting point . May God help Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by neutralmind: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2023
Bisola100:
She's almost done with her service, why are they shouting?

Your comment makes no sense.

Read the topic carefully and think before you type next time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by ruffDiamond: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2023
Nigeria no be sane country, unsuitable and unihabitable even for normal animals... ANYTHING goes!!!!how many times I go tell una dat angry

3 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Mjshexy(f): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2023
I said it here openly and some persons were asking me where i got my info from, if this lady is not sacked within two weeks then it's assumed the laws of the land is only meant for the poor who have no one to speak or fight for them. APC keeps breaking the laws of this Country recklessly, in an unjust society silence is indeed a big crime angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by foleskay(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Pls I'm stranded here in kogi. No hope on sight.. Il appreciate any amount please just to sort my self out. Pls and please good people of nairaland. Im in dire need of help. Will appreciate any amount plssssss.

9026...98..43..50. Opay. Tanks so much
Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Zico007: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2023
deanofusa:
She's not under 30. Is she?

Good question. From 2001 to 2003 is about 22 years. How old is she and at what age did she graduate?

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by bonnyhope: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Alchemy528:
It's not wrong

In your eyes is not wrong

But in the eyes of the law it is wrong

So which one to follow, your eyes or the law?

6 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by ruffDiamond: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
foleskay:
Pls I'm stranded here in kogi. No hope on sight.. Il appreciate any amount please just to sort my self out. Pls and please good people of nairaland. Im in dire need of help. Will appreciate any amount plssssss. It

9026...98..43..50. Opay. Tanks so much
nobody will send you a dime! Mofo! angry
Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Johnken1234: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
But why is she serving instead of getting exemption certificate? Is she below 30? NYSC, you are also inditing yourself, I am very sure this woman is above 30 yet she is serving. So both the NYSC and Tinubu who appointed her are all law breakers.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Vinnie2000(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Racoon:
-Lawlessness begat lawlessness. How do you expect someone whose entire life have been all shades of criminality to obey the law? Expects more impunity, lawlessness and unconstitutionality. The DG of NYSC will be fired for this true statement

Check the name. He is not the DG but a Press Secretary or so. 🙂

Rather the DG will give a Rebuttal and Cancel out his Truthful statement.😕

This APC Govt is so TERRIBLE and USELESS in every Aspect! 😒😏

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Eriokanmi: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
A corper is a servant
A minister is a servant.

FG can appoint a corper to serve as minister like many corpers engaged to serve as Electoral Polling officers by INEC.
Stop defending the indefensible. Electoral Polling Officers are adhoc staff. Is a minister an adhoc appointment? Check the dictionary for the meaning of adhoc. You cannot know better than the NYSC..they have their own rules and regulations

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by bonnyhope: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2023
Benwallt:
So corpers no deserve better position except classrooms. Jealousy

You should have asked those that drafted NYSC act. Emotion is different from law

3 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Raxxye(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
A corper is a servant
A minister is a servant.

FG can appoint a corper to serve as minister like many corpers engaged to serve as Electoral Polling officers by INEC.
Just shut up!
I don't know what it is you guys take that make you start thinking from the back of your brains and vomiting nonsense without any iota of sound reasoning. Why should the law of the land be disregarded like that in appointing an NYSC member to such position when the law clearly states to the contrary?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by bonnyhope: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2023
Bisola100:
She's almost done with her service, why are they shouting?

Almost done
But not done

3 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Mjshexy(f): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2023
Zico007:

Good question. From 2001 to 2003 is about 22 years. How old is she and at what age did she graduate?
She's actually 50yrs, just looks quite young

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by bonnyhope: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2023
whippersnapper:
I never knew it was a crime to take up appointments doing service. I am just realizing. Or is it because it is a minister. Someone should clarify. abi no be this NYSC wey we pass through

Did you read the passage? It is against NYSC act.

The law has been in existence

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by PROPHETmichael: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2023
So corpers are good for election but not good for appointment? Ndi ara
Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Benwallt(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2023
bonnyhope:

You should have asked those that drafted NYSC act. Emotion is different from law

Which law, abeg. Where in the law was it stated that corpers can be drafted to election process? Everything Na government. Abi you know the law pass government
Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by aylive02(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Why are corpers appointed during elections??

Mumu
. You are the mumu here. A two-day task and four years task. Haba! Don't disappoint the gods nah

5 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by ogododo: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2023
Islie:
The Director, Press and Public Relations of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Eddy Megwa, has said that the Minister of Arts and Culture, Mrs…

https://dailytrust.com/its-wrong-to-be-minister-while-serving-nysc-tells-musawa/

Under APC anything fit happen. Dem no get respect for constitution.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by franugo(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
A corper is a servant
A minister is a servant.

Some of you guys here can defend even an act of murder....smh

4 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Ewedegubbler: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2023
Trust a snake to be a snake. Trust a demonic party to do demonic things

3 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Kukutente23: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Why Will you think it's a LIE, in the First Place? 😒

Are you not aware of that Tunji Minister that claimed he did NYSC in 2020
BUT he was in the House of Reps, same Period? shocked 😒

These are the PATHOLOGICAL LIARS and Shady Characters, Druggie appointed as Ministers.😕🙁
Wow!!
This is worse than Buhari and Jonathan combined if true

3 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by ogododo: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Raxxye:

Just shut up!
I don't know what it is you guys take that make you start vomiting nonsense without any iota of good reasoning. Why should the law of the land be disregarded like that in appointing an NYSC member to such position when the law clearly states to the contrary?
God don comot dere brain boxes, no mind dem.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by franugo(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Mumu

Insulting someone for saying the truth...obviously, all your sense of reasoning was added to your bumbum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by vocibob: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2023
She didn't even finish it b4, what a nice way to show ur youth

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Amedino99(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Johnken1234:
But why is she serving instead of getting exemption certificate? Is she below 30? NYSC, you are also inditing yourself, I am very sure this woman is above 30 yet she is serving. So both the NYSC and Tinubu who appointed her are all law breakers.
the only requirement for serving is that you must be under 30 before you graduated from a corp producing institution. And based on her history it seems she absconded service before.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by Temiel(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Mumu

It obviously isn't the same thing na.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong To Be Minister While Serving, NYSC Tells Musawa by olisaEze(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Why are they talking to her, face the person that gave her the appointment na, abi ona dey fear? Someone that failed to meet constitutional requirements before being announced in the dark, cannot defend the constitution appropriately! I wonder when Nigerians will understand that the end does not always justify the means. If the process is flawed, there’s no way the end product will not be a mistake! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Rejects Jonathan’s Claim That He Bought Warships And Aircraft / MD Faints In Court After Conviction For Subsidy Scam / Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.