Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! (883 Views)

Get USA Phone Number For Free Calls, Text Message, Whatsap And Verification / Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2023
After following the process, you get your esim activated on your phone and get your own carrier phone number from here.

Features of the USA number;

- Unlimited plan
- Calls to any country
- Send text to any country
- Its a Carrier plan number just like the ones used over there in the United States
- Its not a voip or Landline
- It is active for a long period of time up to 5 years.

This is the best type of foreign number you can get cos it has many benefits which includes;

- It can be used for your business to meet foreign clients too
- Can be used to verify Paypal, USA banks & others
- It will never be blocked or expired
- It can be used to verify any site at all that requires a carrier number or foreign number
- You can call, text or whatsapp directly from your phone as you do with your nigerian number
- and others....

How do i get one?

Just send a message to get yours if interested.

Works on both Android and iPhone devices.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by slimjohn2k5: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2023
How much?
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
How much?

Send a message to the contact above ☝☝
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Desperados:
After following the process, you get your esim activated on your phone and get your own carrier phone number from here.

This is the best type of foreign number you can get cos it has many benefits which includes;

- It can be used to verify any site at all that requires a carrier number or foreign number
- You can call, text or whatsapp directly from your phone as you do with your nigerian number
- and others....

How do i get one?

I can guide you how to get yours if interested.

Still available...

Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is the easiest way to get your own foreign USA sim from here in Nigeria.

Very affordable and stress free.
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Happy Weekend.

Your esim is still very much available and affordable for you to use.

Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Josiah7:
Perform a balance test by disconnecting the opener and manually Garage Door Opener operating the door. It should stay in place when opened halfway and move smoothly without resistance.

Please create your own thread for this.

Thanks..
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Get your verified USA phone number and verify any site.

Whatsapp verified with it....

Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Good Morning
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2023
Desperados:
Get your verified USA phone number and verify any site.

Its more cheaper now but the price may go up later due to the fluctuation of dollar.

Unlimited plan.
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by ToladolVentures(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2023
This is something!
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Desperados:

Features of the USA number;

- Unlimited plan
- Calls to any country
- Send text to any country
- Its a Carrier plan number just like the ones used over there in the United States
- Its not a voip or Landline
- It is active for a long period of time up to 5 years.

- Can be used to verify Paypal, USA banks & others
- and others....

How do i get one?

Just send a message to get yours if interested.

Works on both Android and iPhone devices.

Good Morning & Get Your Number for your business.
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2023
Numbers always available...
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Desperados:
Numbers always available...

Get it at a discount price before its price increase due to dollar rate.
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Good Morning
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU GUYS & THOSE THAT HAVE CONTACTED TO GET NUMBERS

This month will be fruitful for everyone and more funds into your accounts.
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hello Guys
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2023
Desperados:
Hello Guys

GOOD MORNING AND WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK!!

GET YOUR FOREIGN NUMBER FOR YOUR BIZNESS AND LET YOUR CLIENTS LOOK FOR YOU.
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2023
Desperados:

GOOD MORNING AND WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK!!

GET YOUR FOREIGN NUMBER FOR YOUR BIZNESS AND LET YOUR CLIENTS LOOK FOR YOU.

Have you gotten your foreign number today?
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Contact yours to get one now....
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Keep the order and enquiries coming.... We appreciate you all ! 🙏
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lovely Afternoon to explore your E-sm..
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2023
Desperados:
Lovely Afternoon to explore your E-sm..

Have you gotten your E-sim?
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Stop buying fake useless from those apps and sites that expires in no time.
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2023
Desperados:
Stop buying fake useless from those apps and sites that expires in no time.

Take heed to this.👂

Good morning folks.
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Desperados(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Your Number still available...
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Serenitys: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Desperados:
Your Number still available...
Refund me back..
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Serenitys: 4:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Op refund my money, or do you wish to scam me?
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Bijust: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2023
Serenitys:
Op refund my money, or do you wish to scam me?
Lol, this guy will not pay you back bet me.
Create a thread tag him and the mods with your transactions..
His kind,they ignore you forever but will keep coming online to post and sell, better create a thread now..
I hate scammers
Re: Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! by Serenitys: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2023
Bijust:

Lol, this guy will not pay you back bet me.
Create a thread tag him and the mods with your transactions..
His kind,they ignore you forever but will keep coming online to post and sell, better create a thread now..
I hate scammers
okay thanks i will still give him some time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Viable Income/business Idea For 2007 / Do You Know The Price Of: ? / Sponsors Needed: Starting A New Club: Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.