Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Facon The Queen Of Africa Can They Rule The World. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Facon The Queen Of Africa Can They Rule The World. (851 Views)

Barcelona Would Rule The World Despite Ban. / Brazil 2014: Ahmed Musa Set To Rule The World? / What Africa Can Learn From Ghana's Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facon The Queen Of Africa Can They Rule The World. by Honurable(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2007
Nigeria has long dominated the women's football scene in Africa, but they now have their sights set on making their mark on the global stage.

The Super Falcons were crowned African champions for a fifth time last November, keeping up their monopoly of the continental game, but they have not been able to translate that dominance into success at the FIFA Women's World Cup or the Olympic Women's Football Tournament. (fifa)

Can Super Facons emulate there Golden Eaglet
Re: Facon The Queen Of Africa Can They Rule The World. by labiyemmy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2007
I bet some Nigerians will say these are not women but men - the same way they make noise about our boys being over 17 and not under 17.
Re: Facon The Queen Of Africa Can They Rule The World. by A40(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
No be only rule na ruler.i hope they make it past the group stage though
Re: Facon The Queen Of Africa Can They Rule The World. by CrazyMan(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2007
A-40:

No be only rule na ruler.i hope they make it past the group stage though
Help me tall them o!
Re: Facon The Queen Of Africa Can They Rule The World. by 9ja4eva: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2007
Let them play their second game first

They dont look that bad though
Re: Facon The Queen Of Africa Can They Rule The World. by A40(m): 1:32am On Sep 15, 2007
Not with what they played today if you ask me they are out and should pack their bags and baggages ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Benin Coach Claims 'fix' Approach / Former Green Eagles Of Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Best Ogedegbe, Is Dead: / Lagerback Is A dummy For Not Putting Ik Uche Anichebe Apam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.