Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 (24489 Views)

Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (5 - 0) On 30th October 2022 / Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 / Cardiff City Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by a2d3rew(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Chealse park Yahoo boys full team

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Pat081: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
But I think Liverpool too wanted to buy him before he join Chelsea
Naijagoodman:
Chelsea spent 115M to buy Caicedo. Look at the nonsense he plays. Who bought Caicedo must be stupid
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by arantess: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
mayor1814:
I think Chelsea will still get it right. they still need time. at times a star studded side will not just get it right at a point. different clubs have passed thru such stages at one point or the other. man utd, arsenal, man city, Liverpool etc
Star studded

Who are they in the team?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by placeofallure(f): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Gifted4all:
Is chelsea really a football club abi na recruiting firm.

Na football club dem be but they're currently doing Promo. They will still roll out more give away programs as the season progresses.

Watch out for Man U team, they're doing Promo too. They will especially do tomorrow. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Simeony007(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
motionarena:

He is not fit.
U big ewu
This picture is louder than words?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by placeofallure(f): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Warl0ck:
I am now an Arsenal fan.
Chelsea bye bye.

Our Team, Arsenal, is not an IDP.

But for our love and respect for humanity, we will admit you after a thorough scrutiny to ensure you are not carrying anything like bad luck.

In anticipation, kisses and hugs.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by waveman2: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
The foundation is wrong.The new chelsea owners are only thinking of making profit by recruiting young players with data they think will be world-class in few years to come then they sell for large profit.They are not interested in winning.How do you guys expect this inexperienced team to win anyway.In 2 years time most of the prospect will be flops or will go on to be world class that is the problem of recruiting prospects.
Angelfrost:

Barcelona under Bartomeu will remain a good example... But, Todd Boehly has taken the crown already.

The worst thing they can do now is bow to fan pressure and sack Poch so soon. That would be stupid.

They need to step back, lower all expectations and allow the man work... He needs at least 2 seasons to sort things out.
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by millionboi2: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Barcelona under Bartomeu will remain a good example... But, Todd Boehly has taken the crown already.

The worst thing they can do now is bow to fan pressure and sack Poch so soon. That would be stupid.

They need to step back, lower all expectations and allow the man work... He needs at least 2 seasons to sort things out.
hahahaha by then you will be watching Chelsea from championship League and not premier league.relegation is real.
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
yemmit90:

Big or established players put fear in opponents teams, it is not necessary they have full team of star players, just few of them in staring 11. Team mentality matters alot in football, you don't expect your team to beat opponents that have already concluded in their minds that your players are not better than them, likewise you cant win games with players who already believes their opponents are above their levels.

Newcastle simply profited from abysmal performances of Chelsea, Man u, Liverpool and Tottenham. Watch out what will happen to them this season.

As for the Westham United, alot of teamps in that Europa league conference are not better than or at the same level with English championship league teams.

1. What is now the job of the coach if Chelsea now "need high profile established players to revive the team"?

2. How will the high profile established players revive the team?

3. The "high profile established players", will they fall from heaven?

4. All the billions they spent on players what is it for?

5. If you say "You can't have Westham United materials and expect to compete with top 4 teams", what does Newcastle have that made it qualify for CL?

6. How did West ham win a European trophy with it's calibre of players?
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
chaiks:
Bro, I understand we are not happy with the result. But what do you think is the way forward? These are players who have not played together before.

Bro, try help us answer these.

1. Why will you give "two solid seasons" to a billion pound team to blend?

2. How much time will you now give to a Luton that is worth just £20m to blend?

based on your response above,

3. how will the players step up after the coach has told them t step up?

4. what is the expectation that the result has fallen short of?

5. If Chelsea spent 600million pounds last season and finished 12th, why spend more this season since you say buying players doesnt guarantee results?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by izonborn098(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
The same time they waited till last season end'' my man that chelsea coach will not last in that club.. Chelsea need a sound coach because the players are now too much in the club and even the coach is confused..
mayor1814:
I think Chelsea will still get it right. they still need time. at times a star studded side will not just get it right at a point. different clubs have passed thru such stages at one point or the other. man utd, arsenal, man city, Liverpool etc
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Mayhem1: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Warl0ck:
I am now an Arsenal fan.
Chelsea bye bye.
Arsenal is even worse than Chelsea, you guys seem to forget that they were struggling for years, why would you want to port to them grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by udy4luv88(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
50k gone... God help Chelsea.... I no want curse them.
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Pacesetter123(m): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Kriss216:
We're playing at home against ordinary Forest with only two attackers undecided
Wtf is wrong with this coach
Una don start with coach abi?
So as a Chelsea fan,u never know Chelsea problem till today?
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by BabaHenry(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2023
Badadvisor:

Anybody tagging Ten Hag average is just a pained Ronaldo fan boy not a real united fan
I don't agree with this
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by stanluiz(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Dear Chelsea Fans:

Una suffer just dey start..😂!
For una mind na Pochettino request for all these players wey una sign so? E be like una no reason to go ask Man United what's up.

American owners of football clubs wey na their wives and children dey decide who club go sign, na im una dey here dey ventilate on top one match. You guys are in for a very long season!
Your last paragraph just summarize the problem of Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by lexy2014: 5:14am On Sep 03, 2023
RealEzee:
the calamity never complete grin

will it be complete like this?

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by lexy2014: 5:16am On Sep 03, 2023
Kriss216:
We're playing at home against ordinary Forest with only two attackers undecided
Wtf is wrong with this coach

how many attackers was he supposed to field?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by lexy2014: 5:19am On Sep 03, 2023
Simeony007:

This picture is louder than words?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by musajo1(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Chelsea is a shit hole club.They cut my ticket.
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2023
LEXYCOM:
If chelsea loss thing match, am washing dish, making dinner tonite and no sex for one week.....had a bet with my wife that chelsea will win

How far?? You need more detergent for the dishes??

Konji go wound you ooo grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by millionboi2: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2023
purplekayc:
relegation for Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by purplekayc(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
cheesy
millionboi2:
relegation for Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Warl0ck: 3:33am On Sep 09, 2023
placeofallure:

Our Team, Arsenal, is not an IDP.

But for our love and respect for humanity, we will admit you after a thorough scrutiny to ensure you are not carrying anything like bad luck.

In anticipation, kisses and hugs.
just when I wanted to agree with you then I saw your moniker 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by placeofallure(f): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Warl0ck:
just when I wanted to agree with you then I saw your moniker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What about my moniker?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FC Porto Vs Juventus : UCL (2 - 1) On 17th February 2021 / Chelsea Vs Watford (3- 0) On 4th July 2020 / Chelsea Vs Sheffield United - (4 - 1) On 7th November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.