Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 (24410 Views)

Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (5 - 0) On 30th October 2022 / Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 / Cardiff City Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Warl0ck:
I am now an Arsenal fan.
Chelsea bye bye.

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Brother, you think it is greener on the other side?

With the way Arteta do last come carry enter this season, no go let them break your heart.

All the rice wey Dem buy, Dem no cook stew join am.
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Seunfretty: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
I will reserve my comment about potchetino till after international break wen he has Moe players back from injury ...but believe me

He is the reason this Chelsea lost today...

U want to tell me u don't trust mudryk in attack but u trust Ben chiwell as a left winger...(no be ment b that) cos u did it and it worked last week so u have to do it again when u have like 5 attackers available for selection

When Chelsea said they wanted to sign potchetino there things I pictures in my mind from his time in Tottenham

Fast interchange of passes
Fast attacking football
High press
And more

Chelsea is my even playing all this...they still looked like the Chelsea of last season in approach

There's the role of players but a coach teacher and get a team to a higher level

Mauricio has a lot to prove with this team and how much they ave spent to recruit...

The win isn't coming but the style of football isn't great either...

What's the point

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Reference(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
sylve11:
Samuel L. Jackson nor see football play. grin

Sterling bank almost return to NAL Bank. Him just dey set yansh dey run anyhow for field grin grin

Concedo think sey na to squeeze face up and down them take dey win. grin

Enzo been think sey him na Paracetamol, him just dey take full satchet of pain killer for teammates headache. grin

A well deserved beating.

Anthony Elangachukukwu, thank you. grin
Thank you, Nottingham Forest. grin grin ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น cool

The Premiership is a hard competition. When you change your entire squad and bring a host of foreign players it will take time for them to adjust.

They will do well with time. The players are good and age is on their side.
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by kunlesehan(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
We thought we could drown them at SEA but we got lost in the FOREST. I pity our next opponents though.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Seunfretty: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
You prefer playing Gallagher a player who isn't good in possession...can't carry the ball with speed...and can't dribble ...but u like him for reasons best known to u...
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by purplekayc(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by sammyonal: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Every player is talented but the transfer market has made most of them overpriced beyond their real value that's why like you said, they end up being flops

Football is beyond just throwing millions of dollars away in the name of "strengthening". Football has lost its essence.

Today, clubs think they can buy success without doing the work. Unfortunately, most fans think the same and always get disappointed
u re right.
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by BoldBrainz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dear Chelsea Fans:

Una suffer just dey start..๐Ÿ˜‚!
For una mind na Pochettino request for all these players wey una sign so? E be like una no reason to go ask Man United what's up.

American owners of football clubs wey na their wives and children dey decide who club go sign, na im una dey here dey ventilate on top one match. You guys are in for a very long season!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by lexy2014: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
maestroferddi:
What do you expect when you decided to pin your hopes on a Nicholas Jackson who was not that spectacular at Villarreal?

The coach is culpable for going out on a recruitment spree for its own sake.

This coach is almost in the same bucket like Arteta at Arsenal: You cannot go far in the modern game without an elite, prolific striker with at least 20-goal output in the league.

If you like buy 100 midfielders, wingers and defenders... football excellence is all about goals.

Guardiola is no fool...He prioritizes the attacking side of the team knowing that will separate him from pretenders and toilets...

Very very good points. Spot on.

But having an "elite prolific striker" devoid of good coaching, na zero.

If you remember a season before Halaand, Guardiola won the season without a striker

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Rahkman: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Chelsea is under a 10 year curse after tuchel sacking ,the curse will be lifted after 10 years, man united own is for 20 years so be patient we have 10 more years to go

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by ASY007(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Chelshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Naijagoodman: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Seunfretty:
You prefer playing Gallagher a player who isn't good in possession...can't carry the ball with speed...and can't dribble ...but u like him for reasons best known to u...
I was shocked Gallagher wasn't sold with the rubbish he played last season. Chelsea is not yet serious. Too many misfits in one team. We'll definitely suffer this season

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Douglad: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Elanga wey dey hardly score when e dey man u, Chelsea don open yansh for am like ashawo

Finished club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
Reference:

Best business this window of all Premiership teams by a country mile. The guy is reborn.

Levi finally struck gold after years of dry holes.

He hit a gold mine with both Maddison and Ange.

The latter knows how to coach average players to something unbelievable.

I still don't get how Man United failed to scoop James Maddison up since last season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Johel(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

They think it's all about buying every talented young player in the market. Football too big abeg.

Chelsea should just pack up and go extinct... they're now more useless than Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Just Playing Around This Weekend.

I have always known NottinghamForest would score at least One Goal against Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by porthouse7(f): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

They don't realize that it takes time and experience to actually BUILD a proper team...

We are talking not less than 2 to 3 seasons.

I'm shocked no one is looking at Diego Simeone and Atletico Madrid... The man has spent little yet consistently brought forth a good team, season after season.

Look at Brighton too... Look at West Ham currently.

Everyone thinks that throwing money around is the only reason Real Madrid and Man City are where they are now... SMH.

Don't get me wrong... Good money helps, but without a solid foundation, it will be a waste.

This Chelsea team has no foundation, no core values, no philosophy, no backbone... No depth of experience.

They will suffer this season.
Na money brought Chelsea to fame, just that money is no longer working or them

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
porthouse7:
Na money brought Chelsea to fame, just that money is no longer working or them

Not just the money...

They had time.
They had zero limelight.
They had a serious and professional management board including transfer team.

Roman Abramovich ran the club the way successful nations are run.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Seunfretty: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
maestroferddi:
What do you expect when you decided to pin your hopes on a Nicholas Jackson who was not that spectacular at Villarreal?

The coach is culpable for going out on a recruitment spree for its own sake.

This coach is almost in the same bucket like Arteta at Arsenal: You cannot go far in the modern game without an elite, prolific striker with at least 20-goal output in the league.

If you like buy 100 midfielders, wingers and defenders... football excellence is all about goals.

Guardiola is no fool...He prioritizes the attacking side of the team knowing that will separate him from pretenders and toilets...
I disagree...there were season Gabriel Jesus didn't score 20+ goals at city and city still won the league....Jackson is decent...and is not as if there are no better strikers but give me 4 strikers that are available as we speak and have made a name and will come to chelsea without European football to offer...

This team just need good coaching

Where is the playing philosoy..
Where is the aggressive press we use to know potch for

City don't just have good players...they have players that are very technical them well coached by a genius ....they also have players that fits in into there style

It didn't just come...it too time ...but like I said a good coach is also needed

I won't judge Mauricio straight away but i will give him another run of 5 matches them will give my opinion

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Warl0ck:
I am now an Arsenal fan.
Chelsea bye bye.

Better respect yaself and head to Etihad...!

Arsenal fit no finish top 4 sef. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Mosba: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
Portal รท Lampard = Poch.
In preseason 4 2 3 1 = Goals
In the league 3 5 2 = Goaless.

Calceido is ยฃ115 flushed down the toilet

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by lexy2014: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
Naijagoodman:
I was shocked Gallagher wasn't sold with the rubbish he played last season. Chelsea is not yet serious. Too many misfits in one team. We'll definitely suffer this season

I like that word u used..."misfits".

Someone said Chelsea bought many players who very similar
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by fizho: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
Chelsit fans, How market?
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by steveturner24(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Chelsea remains the most stup*d club ever. How can that small club drag them like a baby?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Ade1177: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Incase you need to watch football for entertainment to enjoy your money

These clubs accordingly are the best club in the Premier league with a good coach and a very good squad that understands football

1. Man city
2. Brighton
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Newcastle
6. Aston villa
7. Manchester united (bunch of dancers pretending to be players)
8. Chelsea (a club with 50 players within 2 seasons and 4 coaches)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Mosba: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Can someone define Wotowoto for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by VEHINTOLAR: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
I have never liked that Argentine coach.
Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Demurray: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Great100000:
Stop saying what you don't know Sir, been a Chelsea fan since when Chelsea dey wear Autoglass, so I have seen worse, this Coach is just an average Coach.
Wow! That was the days on Ganfako Zola of Italy.
You are truely a fan, those days Chelsea is an average club

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by purplekayc(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

He hit a gold mine with both Maddison and Ange.

The latter knows how to coach average players to something unbelievable.

I still don't get how Man United failed to scoop James Maddison up since last season.
His best position is behind dy main striker, a number 10.

United have Bruno there nd he is untouchable nd he hardly gets injured.

Unfortunately that's Mount best position 2 nd I couldn't see dy Logic in buying him too

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 by Emeka71(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Chelsea and tinubu are after my life.
Chelsea ruined my game this time again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / FC Porto Vs Juventus : UCL (2 - 1) On 17th February 2021 / Manchester United Vs AFC Bournemouth - (3 - 1) - On 17th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.