Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President (28296 Views)

Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time / ESPN Ranks Oshoala Top African Female Player In Europe / South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Caspry5: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by dalongjnr: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Adrenaline betrayed them.
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by creativebuks: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
tough issue
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by frog12: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
the feminists want to kill the man for grabbing his crotch at the football game. he forget say no be men dey play
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by buJu234: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
That's why I never hug any woman..

Infact before she comes close.. I have already move my hand forward for a hand shake..

I nor want wahala.. from mode swing gender.. that lives on emotions that can't be measured or verified by any physical equipment apart from what they said to be..

You hug them now, if they re in a happy mood, they will call it Love.. but in an undefined mood, they will call it harassment.. yet the poor man did it with a pure heart..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
JaneYave:
Ok. Each time l see her face and the picture l am angry. The world have forgotten that joy thrills, anyone can do anything when overjoyed. She should have known the atmosphere better but people are instigating.
The world is the same, people wait for mistakes to pull anyone down at anytime. Life teaches you to be more careful. As we walk life's walk, we learn everyday. -
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
buJu234:
That's why I never hug any woman..

Infact before she comes close.. I have already move my hand forward for a hand shake..

I nor want wahala.. from mode swing gender.. that lives on emotions that can't be measured or verified by any physical equipment apart from what they said to be..

You hug them now, if they re in a happy mood, they will call it Love.. but in an undefined mood, they will call it harassment.. yet the poor man did it with a pure heart..
True talk!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Calitoscassius(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
I work as a security in nightclubs, white drunk women grab my bottom always. Just last saturday one very drunk white girl came up to me and started rubbing as bottom inbetween my legs, she said hello! Handsome! i answered back Hi! next thing she turned around facing me cheek to cheek shove her hand down my trouser and grabbed my dick. I was like! Come on! Whaa yo doing gyal?! she whisppered in my ear " you are wellcomed in my bed tonight" now, should have sued her for sexual harrassment?

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by ChristianMuslim: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
Whenever female win, pls men should stop to congratulate them.. this is nonsense to me, there is nothing special about it.. you congratulate wahala, let all male sport official stop congratulating female in sport to save their job

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by obaidan: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hmmm, run away from women, the less women u have in your lives, the better for you. Either as friends, girlfriends, wives, subordinates, bosses or whatever....

The guy was clearly overjoyed and excited for the win and he got carried away. However, that is not enough to let him off the hook, especially in a western society...

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
What the heck are they saying here.
Ok. He opened wide his arms for an embrace, she reciprocated and lifted him up and he thereafter supported his balance by planting his mouth on her lips so that he won't fall. .

And they want to sue the kissee for been kissed because she lift him up from the ground.

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by obaidan: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
What the heck are they saying here.
Ok. He opened wide his arms for an embrace, she reciprocated and lifting him up and he thereafter supported his balance by planting his mouth on her lips so that he won't fall. .
And they want to take legal action against the kissee for lifting him up
Loool...I see your sarcasm.i also think the more the man's camp try to defend this, the more they give the man a bad image, because it will always be a lie to say he didn't kiss her or that he was encouraged to kiss her. But what kebi know is that, the man planted a kiss on her lips out of excitement, that is the real truth. We all do strange things when we are excited and we are all human.

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Autobiography: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
ArchiLimited:
FACT: I think that regardless of whatever the circumstances surrounding it, it is very wrong to put your full lips on someone who's not your known spouse, especially on such a stage with all the public scrutiny

ALSO FACT: I think this is a classic case of burning down the house to kill a rat.
I agreed, but y did she have to lie..... But put it at as a fact that I don't support what he did in any way.....
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by aremubabs: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Why was she the only one he kissed?

There is more to that kiss.
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by obaidan: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
creativebuks:
tough issue
In my opinion, it's not tough. That was done out of excitement. It shouldn't even get to this point.

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
obaidan:

Loool...I see your sarcasm.i also think the more the man's camp try to defend this, the more they give the man a bad image, because it will always be a lie to say he didn't kiss her or that he was encouraged to kiss her. But what kebi know is that, the man planted a kiss on her lips out of excitement, that is the real truth. We all do strange things when we are excited and we are all human.
That kind of strange things that cause us overexcitement by reciprocating an embrace with kissing and crotch holding happens in the other room... sad
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by deltateam: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
A kiss he should have gotten from his wife.

Was he kiss starved? Even the west are drawing the lines. I thought everything goes there.
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by CaptainFM1: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Women have been bringing down men from time immemorial! Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Lekan239(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
ArchiLimited:
FACT: I think that regardless of whatever the circumstances surrounding it, it is very wrong to put your full lips on someone who's not your known spouse, especially on such a stage with all the public scrutiny

ALSO FACT: I think this is a classic case of burning down the house to kill a rat.
but men dey kiss older woman for lips during cup celebrations like this. I have seen it countless of time
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by delishpot: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Neddstark:
There are somethings you do out of the spur of rhe moment. I remember thrashing a friend in Fifa 22. After i scored a winning goal, to taunt him, i came to his front and moved my waist in a knacking way telling him his ass is mine. Can you believe what i did made my gf who was there start suspecting that I am gay?

Would you have kissed someone's woman out of that excitement?
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by martineverest(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Over joy wan put that man for wahala....So male players that kiss male players in the head,cheeks out of excitement and Passion for the game or the moment na GAY..

Has he molested any female player before the said Joyful event..NOO

Scrap women football abeg...
'in the head' is different from lips ..... remember it's the same national team about 9 of their players protested and refused to join the team as a result some attitude of their officials
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Meteng: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Simple. Dem dey knack themselves codedly
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by deltateam: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:
He was overjoyed… let him be.
cool

Nobody should quote me o!…that's not my handwriting.

Why didn't you kiss your female VC during graduation?

At most a hug. He didn't even care how her boyfriend or spouse would feel.
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Realjerome200: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
ArchiLimited:

ALSO FACT: I think this whole thing and the fallouts is a classic case of burning down the house to kill a rat.

Meanwhile, See signature below for your next building project
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Flier: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:
He was overjoyed… let him be.
cool

Nobody should quote me o!…that's not my handwriting.
Actually the truth! Learn to control yourself when you are overjoyed
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by davillian(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
He allowed his joy and happiness over shadowed him....
These kind of happiness can make anyone react in a stupid way........
I remember in the uni I scored the wining penalty that took us to the finals
I removed my boots and throw it into the crowed
By the time my head come down my f50 is gone no money to buy another one na team contribute money to buy another boot before the finals

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Westerhoffe(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
deltateam:

Why didn't you kiss your female VC during graduation?

At most a hug. He didn't even care how her boyfriend or spouse would feel.

Were you there with me?
Do you know what happened on that day?
grin
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Azzik: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
ogbiwa:
The Spanish football federation says it will take legal action over Jenni Hermoso's comments about its president Luis Rubiales.

Rubiales has refused to resign after kissing forward Hermoso on the lips following Spain's Women's World Cup final win over England in Sydney.

Hermoso said on Friday she did not consent to the kiss, but the federation has questioned her version of events.

"The evidence is conclusive," the federation said. "Mr President has not lied."

In a statement by players' union Futpro, which is representing 33-year-old Hermoso, she is quoted as saying "in no case did I seek to raise (lift) the president" while they embraced on the podium.

The Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) said: "The RFEF and Mr President will demonstrate each of the lies that are spread either by someone on behalf of the player or, if applicable, by the player herself.

"The RFEF and the President, given the seriousness of the content of the press release from the Futpro union, will initiate the corresponding legal actions."

The federation also said that, if selected, players have "an obligation" to play for the national team, after 81 female players said they will not represent Spain until Rubiales is removed from his post.

Real Betis striker Borja Iglesias has also said he will not play for the men's national team again while Rubiales is in charge.

In its statement, the RFEF provided four images of Hermoso's embrace with Rubiales, with an analysis of each, which it claims demonstrates that she applied the force to lift Rubiales' feet off the ground.

The federation says it has tried to contact Hermoso, who is Spain's leading women's goalscorer with 51 from 101 appearances, but have "been unsuccessful at all times".

How did the situation get to this point?
Rubiales' behaviour at the Women's World Cup final has drawn international criticism, with government ministers demanding his resignation.

The 46-year-old watched Spain's 1-0 win over England from the VIP area of Stadium Australia in Sydney.

As he celebrated at the final whistle he grabbed his crotch, with Queen Letizia of Spain and her 16-year-old daughter standing nearby.

Then came the kiss with Hermoso, who plays her club football in Mexico for Pachuca, during the presentation ceremony.

She initially said on Instagram she "didn't like" Rubiales' actions but a later statement released on her behalf defended him.

Rubiales apologised for the kiss on Monday, but Spain's Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said that was "not enough" and second deputy prime minister Yolanda Diaz joined those calling for him to resign.

On Wednesday, Hermoso said Futpro would "defend my interests" and the union said the kiss should not go unpunished.

On Thursday, football's world governing body Fifa said it had opened disciplinary proceedings against Rubiales, and the RFEF called an extraordinary general assembly on Friday, where Rubiales was expected to resign - but he insisted he would not.

Although he apologised for grabbing his crotch, he vowed to "fight until the end" and said the kiss was "mutual, euphoric and consensual".

The Spanish government later began legal proceedings seeking to suspend Rubiales, before statements by Hermoso and Futpro on social media led to the latest response by the RFEF.

The RFEF provided analysis of four images and concluded that "the feet of Mr President are ostensibly raised off the ground as a result of the player's action"

'His ego is greater than his dignity' - reaction
Rubiales' defiant stance has been met with widespread condemnation.

Beatriz Alvarez, president of Liga F, Spain's top women's league, said: "His ego is greater than his dignity and honour.

"I think more people are going to join in but given the lack of determination of Luis Rubiales, other people are beginning to speak out."

During Saturday's game between Orlando Pride and San Diego Wave in the National Women's Soccer League in the United States, all players wore wristbands featuring the message 'Contigo Jenni' [With you Jenni].

They included USA striker Alex Morgan, who said on Friday: "I'm disgusted by the public actions of Luis Rubiales. I stand by Jenni Hermoso and the Spanish players.

"Winning a World Cup should be one of the best moments in these players' lives but instead it's overshadowed by assault, misogyny and failures by the Spanish federation."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66626410

I think the guy just got carried away out of joy. Secondly, I think both of them must have something secret going on for such incident to have taken place.
Thirdly, they should free the guy abeg...oyibo are the biggest hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
From the looks of the whole picture the man was simply excited fir them and did what he did not with any malicious intentions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burundi Players Training Ahead Of The Match Against Super Eagles / I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts / Ahmed Musa To Quit Super Eagles Over Captaincy Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.