Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President (28301 Views)

Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time / ESPN Ranks Oshoala Top African Female Player In Europe / South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Westerhoffe(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Flier:
Actually the truth! Learn to control yourself when you are overjoyed

Yea…
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
ivolt:
grin grin grin
This Spanish FA president should thank his stars he is not American.
He would be begging for out of court settlement by now.
make him ask Mendy and Greenwood
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by adonaimart(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
All this happened in the heat of the moment..

And am surprised that the Spanish FA is allowing media houses to benefit from this irrelevant issue. Imagine we aren't celebrating the good performance of the team but this nonsense.

And when I saw "The Kiss", I told myself, "wait for it"..

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Menclothing: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lolz
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by MrAgbako: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
ivolt:
grin grin grin
This Spanish FA president should thank his stars he is not American.
He would be begging for out of court settlement by now.
nah mad people full USA. No doubt

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by justli: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
If this man has never abused or sexually harrased anyone before, they should let this slide. Can't keep knocking people down over an honest mistake

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
This case never finish till now?

Shey you wan kiss? You go explain tire
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by finallybusy: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
That thing looks like a boy. Yuck. To lift a grown man like that, una sure no be t-person?
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Bfly: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
This gender too like drama.

The man should sue her for lifting him and holding him too tight grin
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Boyjaco: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Check the hand of the woman you will know they are already In it before
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Emeka71(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
ArchiLimited:
FACT: I think that regardless of whatever the circumstances surrounding it, it is very wrong to put your full lips on someone who's not your known spouse, especially on such a stage with all the public scrutiny

ALSO FACT: I think this whole thing and the fallouts is a classic case of burning down the house to kill a rat.

Meanwhile, See signature below for your next building project
Actually there is nothing there.
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by frog12: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
the man don resign. e take many others down along with him
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by rickleye: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
All this noise for a kiss .
He’s not a known serial kisser or ass grabber.
Quit if you like the national team. Your loss.
Till he is found guilty he is innocent in my eyes
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by 7arrows: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:
He was overjoyed… let him be.
cool

Nobody should quote me o!…that's not my handwriting.

I feel so too. Football has a spirit. I was watching a match with my wife even though we were in a fight. Our team won, we were so excited that we jumped hugs each other and started screaming. After few minutes we continued our fight simple. That's the football spirit. What about men who hug each other and even give kisses.
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by pek(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Its president not it's president.
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Snakedoctor1: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
ArchiLimited:
FACT: I think that regardless of whatever the circumstances surrounding it, it is very wrong to put your full lips on someone who's not your known spouse, especially on such a stage with all the public scrutiny

ALSO FACT: I think this whole thing and the fallouts is a classic case of burning down the house to kill a rat.

how much is gonna finish this?
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by kay29000(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Neddstark:
There are somethings you do out of the spur of rhe moment. I remember thrashing a friend in Fifa 22. After i scored a winning goal, to taunt him, i came to his front and moved my waist in a knacking way telling him his ass is mine. Can you believe what i did made my gf who was there start suspecting that I am gay?

LMAO! This made me laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Advancedman(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:
He was overjoyed… let him be.
cool

Nobody should quote me o!…that's not my handwriting.

That's just it nothing more.
Except there is an underlying issues before.
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Exceed15: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Did she complain?
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by maestroferddi: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
His conduct is completely indefensible...

The excitement that drove you to kiss a 33-year old woman who could be someone's wife and another person's mother should cost him his position...

The man apparently has no dignity or common sense, else he ought to have seen that his position has become irreversibly untenable...

It is difficult to see what he achieve by aggravating an already hopeless situation by choosing to put up a ridiculous act of defiance...

How the Spainish authorities are allowing the man continue bringing disrepute and disgrace to their country is curious...
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Knetpro(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is not right
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by Thomasankara(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2023
[/color]this is crazy,see as e dey lift full grown man😨[color=#770077]
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by udomonday: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Football is pretty emotional, I remember hugging a girl in the office when Nigeria won the 2013 U17 world cup, and the funny thing is that me and her never used to talk to each other before then, and after the whole excitement we went back to silent mode.
Re: Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President by gabazin080(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
ArchiLimited:

how many bed apartment is in that picture and like how much will finish it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts / Ahmed Musa To Quit Super Eagles Over Captaincy Row / Ghana Vs Senegal: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 19th January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.