Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal (21832 Views)

Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards / What's happening to Spanish football? / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Confiture:
See them saying he was carried away with joy and happiness. What kind of happiness would make you kiss someone just like that? And if this was done by an African, I'm sure Africans would insult his life.
na today you dey see people "kiss" before? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Trials of the kissing football chief. grin
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Ibime(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
FBS:

"Physical and mental health"? Sorry but are we playing netball here? undecided

The truth of a good leader is in their subordinates reaction to them

Imagine men's team coach telling his players to keep their bedroom door open everyday till 12am everyday so he can check that they are sleeping. Or on their day off, telling them they must declare who they are visiting

The FA President sin was threatening them with 5 year suspension for complaining about the manager

They will eventually get the man sacked and the coach too. They are the best players in the world by far as you can see with their dominance with Barcelona, the coach ain't got nothing to do with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by kestolove95(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
What about her? She should be suspended for enjoying dvkiss
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Offpoint1: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:
I'm not sure this man did something wrong. I think he was so excited
In the excitement of the moment in football, people can do things unintentionally out of excitement... More like involuntary actions.

It's women world, if it was a woman to man it would have been over looked.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ibime:

The truth of a good leader is in their subordinates reaction to them

Imagine men's team coach telling his players to keep their bedroom door open everyday till 12am everyday so he can check that they are sleeping. Or on their day off, telling them they must declare who they are visiting

The FA President sin was threatening them with 5 year suspension for complaining about the manager

They will eventually get the man sacked and the coach too. They are the best players in the world by far as you can see with their dominance with Barcelona, the coach ain't got nothing to do with it.
So how come 22 other players agreed to play and guess what...won the BIGGEST trophy of their lives.

As you can see, those who didn't show up are clearly NOT the best in the world.

FIFA will and can confirm this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by descarado: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Unless there is something else, this is just normal pls.
This should not be taken too far. I've seen so many men kiss men after victory. If they can allow that, why hound this man?
I even even seen females kiss after victory.
Abegi

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
FBS:

So how come 22 other players agreed to play and guess what...won the BIGGEST trophy of their lives.

As you can see, those who didn't show up are clearly NOT the best in the world.

FIFA will and can confirm this.

Almost all of the 15 still played after the threat from President. It was last year Euros they boycotted , and you can see his performance without them. In World Cup, they refused to celebrate with him after scoring. They are gonna get him after clearing out the President, relax grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Eriokanmi: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
A peck would have been better. At times when celebrating victory, try and know your boundaries. It's same as driving roughly and crashing your car when your club or country has won a major tournament or shouting gooooal, and then collapse suddenly and fall to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Chetas81(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Demoralised goat everywhere
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
A peck would have been better. At times when celebrating victory, try and know your boundaries. It's same as driving roughly and crashing your car when your club or country has won a major tournament or shouting gooooal, and then collapse suddenly and fall to the ground.
this is a very sad analogy...it is not and cannot be the same thing.
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by ade4real2016: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
This people just like to blow issues out of proportion..Those that are criticizing this man are worst set of beasts who are capable of going further....They should allow this man breathe nah...it was a case of celebrating unconsciously.... Psychologically,this lady never meant to accept it but she did unconsciously....

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by jrusky(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Suspend or sack? Very stupid man with no shame.

Motherfucker men everywhere misbehaving like idot.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
ade4real2016:
This people just like to blow issues out of proportion..Those that are criticizing this man are worst set of beasts who are capable of going further....They should allow this man breathe nah...it was a case of celebrating unconsciously.... Psychologically,this lady never meant to accept it but she did unconsciously....
When agenda must agend by every means necessary.

Drama is getting way too much.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by godofuck231: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nothing there , its basically spanish tradition, the lady in question isnt offended or taking up a case , some people are having erections and wetdreams over her kiss received with happiness, madness over happiness

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by delishpot: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Will he kiss a man on the lips out of excitement?
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ibime:

Almost all of the 15 still played after the threat from President. It was last year Euros they boycotted , and you can see his performance without them. In World Cup, they refused to celebrate with him after scoring. They are gonna get him after clearing out the President, relax grin grin
lol
Forget everything else. Everyone knows that there is an agenda at play. imo only a few and not most of the 15 abi no be so?

All these issues would not have happened had England won and the narrative would have been when is the England coach replacing Gareth S. grin

If they have their way then likely the Spanish duo will be forced out and the fact is that without him they wouldn't have won this tournament. Their very first world cup. But the President and RFEA or whatever are fighting back.

This ain't netball...This is football, it requires mental toughness.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by phemmyfour: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
southking92:
Celebration taken too far,.
Na der kind dey gv condition before dey admit you for der team
He did it at the wrong place. So many VAR cameras around the pitch. It wouldn't have been an issue if it was done in the dressing room
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
fergie001:
Real Betis striker, Borja Iglesias insists he will not play for the Spanish male national team unless Rubiales is removed.

Who cares. He will be replaced. The Spanish Female team fielded new players only 3 out of the original who refused to play unless the coach is sack played at the world cup, which the eventually won. Perhaps a more reason why the FA boss was overly excited.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
phemmyfour:
He did it at the wrong place. So many VAR cameras around the pitch. It wouldn't have been an issue if it was done in the dressing room

Just from another angle. Think about this differently..do you think that he wasn't aware that there are millions of people watching with camera everywhere?

What does he gain by doing that if not celebrating with his player? Just asking.

If to say na woman kiss woman, will there be this uproar or will it be celebrated

people na wa oo.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Ibime(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
FBS:

lol
Forget everything else. Everyone knows that there is an agenda at play.

All these issues would not have happened had England won and the narrative would have been when is the England coach replacing Gareth S. grin

If they have their way then likely the Spanish duo will be forced out and the fact is that without him they wouldn't have won this tournament. Their very first world cup. But the President and RFEA or whatever are fighting back.

This ain't netball...This is football, it requires mental toughness.

Nah, not everything is about male Vs female

15 National team players cannot complain about boss and the President will be threatening them with 5 year suspension. These include Balon Dor winners and you are threatening them like mere housegirls. 15 out of 22 is poor people management. Now 81 eligible players are refusing to play which means they all hate him but their leg never strong to complain. The World Cup was won by Barcelona, not by any coach the players don't even like.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ibime:

Nah, not everything is about male Vs female

15 Natina team players cannot complain about boss and the President will be threatening them with 5 year suspension. These include Balon Dor winners and you are threatening them like mere housegirls. 15 out of 22 is poor people management. The World Cup was won by Barcelona, not by any coach the players don't even like.
THIS is just that. If not everything then 99.9998888888 grin
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by phemmyfour: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
FBS:

Just from another angle. Think about this differently..do you think that he wasn't aware that there are millions of people watching with camera everywhere?

What does he gain by doing that if not celebrating with his player? Just asking.

If to say na woman kiss woman, will there be this uproar or will it be celebrated

people na wa oo.
It was spontaneous, a joyous moment when you careless about your surroundings.

He has no right to kiss her, it's called assault when you do that to the opposite gender that's not your lover

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
phemmyfour:
It was spontaneous, a joyous moment when you careless about your surroundings.

He has no right to kiss her, it's called assault when you do that to the opposite gender that's not your lover
Please go check the meaning of assualt.

And are you saying the same gender cannot assault each other? Cos I am not getting your point...

So if it was female to female then it is not an assault?

Oh wow! We learn every wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by 9taaa: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:
Perverts

It's not mouth to mouth kiss
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by phemmyfour: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
FBS:

Please go check the meaning of assualt.

And are you saying the same gender cannot assault each other? Cos I am not getting your point...

So if it was female to female then it is not an assault?

Oh wow! We learn every wonderful day.
google sexual assault

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by RevenuesBoost(f): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Very fair

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by okoroemeka(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
DanielsParker:
Didn’t know it would get to this.
I saw it that day on tv, I wanted to talk but I kept quiet. I thought maybe that’s how they show happiness and excitement in Spain or something.
He was hugging, touching and pecking everyone! There was a lady he kissed on the lip .
sincerely I don't see why these people are so jumped up about this,are they not the ones that wear bikini and kiss up and down,so far the lady in question is not complaining ,I don't see the big deal,the guy is happy and excited so he showed his happyness the best way he could,but that guy is a very bad boy if given the chance he will fvck that babe

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Prenonjebose: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
From other accounts, it's seems Rubiales has a penchant for the excessive
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Brushstrokes20: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Cool! That randy dude went overboard!

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Brush1: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:

I am a firm supporter of woman’s right, but I feel he was overly excited and super happy. This man never would have done this if the team had lost. He has apologised and I feel he should be pardoned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON / Oshoala Scores Another Hat-trick As Barcelona Beats Logrono 0-6. / Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.