Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. (3015 Views)

I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by yyba: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Balablue64:

no mind them, after voting for drug lord he started gathering coins to sell and take chop yarimo look for plate na babi allah you go do next
you must be a fruadster if you see anything wrong in what Yarimo ask the op
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by YouandiAllofus: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
yarimo:
it's good to say everything here for everyone to know, so that it can help you and others Or are you unserious business partner ?
See how you can't even hide it anymore. Shege pro max no dey look face! grin

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Gadafii: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2023
yyba:
nothing wrong in what Yarimo told him. Online scammers are everywhere. So it's better for him to Tell everyone openly except you are a fraudster trying to defraud other people through nairaland.
did you see his first comment before he modified it??

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

See how you can't even hide it anymore. Shege pro max no dey look face! grin
is like I have boosted you and your fellow scammers online when I advice the op to say everything in public. legal business is not about hide and seek game
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by manchyme: 4:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Business3600:

I can give u 30m if you have it. Its selling at 50m for the one of 1975.

Don't you think you sound foolish?
N30m or N300 ¿ N1m don enter your account b4?
You're mad.
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by EDOSBROWN: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2023
I am really interested, u can reach me via WhatsApp 08038114271
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Business3600: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2023
manchyme:

Don't you think you sound foolish?
N30m or N300 ¿ N1m don enter your account b4?
You're mad.
Why should I argue with a man with family of 4, earning 30k as salary. I pray God deliver you from your slavery mentality. Peace
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by YouandiAllofus: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2023
yarimo:
is like I have boosted you and your fellow scammers online when I advice the op to say everything in public. legal business is not about hide and seek game
How market, ebola government nor favour you again?
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by DyingFetus: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2023
I've them but I'm not selling

Gonna hoard them for life
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by RenaissanceGuy: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2023
orisa37:

To Mrfixiit.com or what email?
What sort of dumbness is this?? You've been on Nairaland for 8 years and you don't know what it means to send a PM??
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by wittywriter: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2023
orisa37:

To Mrfixiit.com or what email?

RenaissanceGuy:
What sort of dumbness is this?? You've been on Nairaland for 8 years and you don't know what it means to send a PM??

Wittyness
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Obierika(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Scam in progress! grin
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by yarimo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
How market, ebola government nor favour you again?
you want to know if it favour me so that you can plan on how to rub or kidnap me abi
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by greatgeniu: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
THERE IS NO 1975 VER OF 1 KOBO COIN.

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by YouandiAllofus: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
yarimo:
you want to know if it favour me so that you can plan on how to rub or kidnap me abi
Do i look like a body massager that rubs peoples bones or a nanny that wears kids napkins? Comot bodi for high tension, its not good for your health
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by manchyme: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Business3600:

Why should I argue with a man with family of 4, earning 30k as salary. I pray God deliver you from your slavery mentality. Peace

You're even sounding more foolish.
It's better to earn 30k legit and have peace than wasting your away looking for who to scam cuz even if you succeed na ashawo go chop the money.
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Red flag

Warning ⚠️
You're a slow human. What red flag are you talking about ?
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
greatgeniu:
THERE IS NO 1975 VER OF 1 KOBO COIN.
Don't say what you don't know. This is the problem with Africans
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Obierika:
Scam in progress! grin
To a slow person everything na scam. I pity you
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by iHateFraudsters: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You're a slow human. What red flag are you talking about ?

Otondo
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Otondo
I can't waste my time conversing with a low life with no value like you.

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Business3600: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
manchyme:

It's better to earn 30k legit and have peace than wasting your away looking for who to scam cuz even if you succeed na ashawo go chop the money.
You are just ignorant.
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Business3600: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
manchyme:

30k monthly in this economy, its such a pity, come and work in my mining site, so you can have good means of survival. If you can drink excavator or operate drilling machine u will get 10k monthly and 5k feeding allowance.
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by manchyme: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Business3600:

30k monthly in this economy, its such a pity, come and work in my mining site, so you can have good means of survival. If you can drink excavator or operate drilling machine u will get 10k monthly and 5k feeding allowance.

Wow... You have a mining site.
You're still foolish.
30k is only basic.
You can be earning 30k minimum wage salary and have other benefits like incentives that's far more than the 30k.
And 30k legit salary is still better than N30m scam. You won't know because of your fraudulent background.
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by iHateFraudsters: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mrfixiit:
I can't waste my time conversing with a low life with no value like you.

Okponu
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Business3600: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
manchyme:

Wow... You have a mining site.
You're still foolish.
30k is only basic.
You can be earning 30k minimum wage salary and have other benefits like incentives that's far more than the 30k.
And 30k legit salary is still better than N30m scam. You won't know because of your fraudulent background.
Ehhya I only pity the children. The is how your helper will be thinking you are the boss. I understand you are frustrated because of the condition of things happening presently in the country. Don't be ignorant, always do your research before speaking ok
There are things worth millions and billions. But those things can be worthless because its no value to you
Red mecury
Some specific coil
Colored stones.
There are stones that can transmit electricity and i have a little stone can can shut down all power supply in your home until i take it far from your home. These are expensive OREs but you know nothing about them. Try and always do your research
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by manchyme: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Business3600:

Ehhya I only pity the children. The is how your helper will be thinking you are the boss. I understand you are frustrated because of the condition of things happening presently in the country. Don't be ignorant, always do your research before speaking ok
There are things worth millions and billions. But those things can be worthless because its no value to you
Red mecury
Some specific coil
Colored stones.
There are stones that can transmit electricity and i have a little stone can can shut down all power supply in your home until i take it far from your home. These are expensive OREs but you know nothing about them. Try and always do your research

Lol...
Do I look like someone you can actually tell those tails and successfully scam. Go and be shutting down homes up and down nah. Mr home shutter
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Obierika(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Mrfixiit:
To a slow person everything na scam. I pity you

Pity your miserable life you shameless scammer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proposal Submitted To Glo / In What Good Business Can I Invest 1.5 Million Naira? / What Can I Invest 500,000naira On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.