Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. (3016 Views)

I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hello everyone. This is an update that can change your life. If you can get 1 Kobo coin produced in 1975, you will get 3 million naira within 2 days. It's no joke. Some real niggas are cashing out big time. Pm me if you need more information on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Danielomisco(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
I have right now...how do we do this
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Danielomisco:
If you're sure the year written on it is 1975 then snap it and send to me through pm for confirmation and i will tell you what to do

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by orisa37: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Hello everyone. This is an update that can change your life. If you can get 1 Kobo coin produced in 1975, you will get 3 million naira within 2 days. It's no joke. Some real niggas are cashing out big time. Pm me if you need more information on this.

How do I PM you?
You display kobo , what about a Sovereign Penny? I have one of 1988.

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by NiceTheDev: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:

I have them ranging from 1973 down to 1991. I sent you an email. Although they'll need polishing because of age

2 Likes

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Pierocash(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Offpointng: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:

How many for 3m cuz I got just 1
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by AllBlack: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
NiceTheDev:

I have them ranging from 1973 down to 1991. I sent you an email. Although they'll need polishing because of age

Interesting. let me see how this ends.

2 Likes

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Offpointng:

Snap it and send to my mail. I will tell you more about it there
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
NiceTheDev:

Have replied you. Check your mail

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
orisa37:

How do I PM you?
You display kobo , what about a Sovereign Penny? I have one of 1988.
Write Me a mail
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by yarimo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:
it's good to say everything here for everyone to know, so that it can help you and others Or are you unserious business partner ?

3 Likes

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by yarimo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by WesternPanzer: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
yarimo:
is it only 1 Kobo of 1975 the only criteria or do you have any specifications that must be on the Kobo

Even the Chief Tinubu Baptist Boys is also looking for old coins to sale and become a sudden millionaire grin grin

Unimaginable, Deadly Hunger is Tearing this one apart. cool cool

Shege ProMax will make a full grown man become so bovine and banal to the extent of looking for old coins to exchange for food cry cry

Chai... Ronu people self cheesy grin cheesy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
yarimo:
is it only 1 Kobo of 1975 the only criteria or do you have any specifications that must be on the Kobo
Yes only 1kobo produced in 1975. If you get it, hit me up via mail with a photo of it for confirmation
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Mrfixiit: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
yarimo:
it's good to say everything here for everyone to know, so that it can help you and others Or are you unserious business partner ?
There's nothing to hide. I made it clear up there in the article that one coin will fetch you 3 million naira. If you get more you get more money

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by madscientist88(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nigeria never made a 1975 1 kobo coin,its only 1973,74 and 1991,in 1991 they produced cent sized or botton sized variant of 1 kobo.those ones are magnetic.except its a fake minted coin.

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Benekkk: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:
mine are mostly 1973 and 1974 with one that’s not clear.

1 Like

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by NiceTheDev: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Have replied you. Check your mail

Sorry, I just checked properly, they're 1973 and 1974. None is 1975. I replied your mail tho
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by orisa37: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Write Me a mail

To Mrfixiit.com or what email?
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Business3600: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Offpointng:

I can give u 30m if you have it. Its selling at 50m for the one of 1975.
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Balablue64: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Even the Chief Tinubu Baptist Boys is also looking for old coins to sale and become a sudden millionaire grin grin

Shege ProMax will make a full grown man become so bovine and banal to the extent of looking for old coins to exchange for food cry cry

no mind them, after voting for drug lord he started gathering coins to sell and take chop yarimo look for plate na babi allah you go do next

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by iHateFraudsters: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Red flag

Warning ⚠️

2 Likes

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by thedarkened: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Danielomisco:

How about 1973 coin?
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by drizslim(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
I have 1991 coins
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Offpointng: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Business3600:

I can give u 30m if you have it. Its selling at 50m for the one of 1975.

Just a single piece??
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Omoawoke: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
WesternPanzer:

You are indeed a very foolish man

If what the op says is true, and I have the chance of making free 3 million, why won’t I? And am I broke or suffering… nope!

But I doubt the claim any way

3 Likes

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Omoawoke: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Red flag

Warning ⚠️

Looks like a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Business3600: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Offpointng:

Just a single piece??
Yes drop your whatsapp number lemme contact u
Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by WesternPanzer: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are indeed a very foolish man

If what the op says is true, and I have the chance of making free 3 million, why won’t I? And am I broke or suffering… nope!

But I doubt the claim any way

Is hunger tearing you apart. Yes or No?

Are you experiencing Shege Pro Max. Yes or No?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by Gadafii: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Offpointng:

yarimo:
see agbado people

So pathetic hunger no even let them identify fraud a mile away 🤣🤣

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Me This And You Will Be 3 Million Naira Richer. by yyba: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gadafii:
see agbado people

So pathetic hunger no even let them identify fraud a mile away 🤣🤣
nothing wrong in what Yarimo told him. Online scammers are everywhere. So it's better for him to Tell everyone openly except you are a fraudster trying to defraud other people through nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kind Of Biz To Do With Just A Million Naira?? / What Does It Take To Start A Bank In Nigeria? / China Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.