Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch (36968 Views)

Man Accuses Edo State Deputy Governor Of ‘stealing’ His $250k Diamond Wristwatch / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by madridguy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
I swear.

aycorporat:

Oga mi
By now you should know that nincompoop is just an attention seeking fellow
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Bigchristo: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ReyIHoZ4w

Man accuses Edo State Deputy Governor of "stealing" and "wearing" his $250k diamond wristwatch 😲🤔 What is going on?

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv
Omo this na serious matter oo, it’s a shame Phillip Shuaibu involved in this kind of saga
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Lookingback: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
UnknownT:
You met him in abroad where he had no security and you didn't embarrass him to get your watch, even if it means abroad police taking the 2 of you to the station, it's your watch and you have proof. Now you allowed him to go and you are coming here to tell us this?

He is not serious.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by zionstaar75: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

Which clear matter of theft?

So you call this one matter of theft because the accused isn't an APC member ?

But you are the same person supporting Tinubu even with all the damning criminal allegations of drug trafficking and questionable Chicago university certificate that he tendered?

You're not serious
You're nothing short of an illiterate, did you go to school?do you know the meaning of drug trafficking?

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by FuckTheMod: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
Dirty politics at play

APC should stop this nonsense
Get SENSE na
Is Edo an APC State?
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Uncletony(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Cypress042:
If you have enough evidence arrange them and March to court, Nigerians are too busy this year.
Shuaibu get immunity
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by DJInfluence: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Using every means necessary to bring down this deputy governor.
Politics is really dirty and there's no permanent friend.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by DaveHarry(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dem don begin
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Wettoid123: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
This accusation strong ooooo but Phillips shuaibu can buy a wrist watch of $300k I doubt this matter oooo!
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Babalola0920: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na GUN right go settle the matter
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Triplerg: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Grow up bros. You are too old to be embarrassing yourself like those other thugs..

What has made you fall this low? Is it financial troubles? Come on man this is too low even for you. Way back when , you used to drop savvy intellectual comments. But these days
Hunger na your mate
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by HeroicMeastro: 3:47am On Aug 28, 2023
LagosPrince:

So I should agree with the rubbish you wrote here because you're chief judge who decides what's true and what's not ?

Look how you're quick to conclude that shuaibu stole the watch even without evidence, but you threw shame away defending Tinubu even with all the evidences being tendered against him.

Guy, you've always been on the wrong side of the law so no one should take you serious .
I read your comments, I feel you need help.
It's not normal.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Giftexx: 5:54am On Aug 28, 2023
U missed the opportunity of retrieving your wrist watch right there in the US
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Edo central should be able to win majority votes in the upcoming election.

It is not a thing of my turn but a thing of the capable.

Edo central should not forget they're the minority tribe in Edo as such, they shouldn't play tribal politics for it will not help them in the long-run.

we in edo south I backing them as they have been backing us

When we were doing our turn since nobody called it tribe politics
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
we in edo south I backing them as they have been backing us

When we were doing our turn since nobody called it tribe politics
Oga forget those things.

It's politics nothing like turn by turn.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Oga forget those things.

It's politics nothing like turn by turn.
Abdul, no Muslim is ruling Edo, na Edo central we in Edo south support
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Benrosaria(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2023
You are a stupid fool. Spent 250000 dollars on wrist watch customising your name on it without a tracker. C'mon don't be stupid bleaching cream
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by waliezi(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2023
This is dirty.....
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by freemanq(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Oga you need help cheap blackmail won't work
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by kaludestiny10(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2023
Governor Obaseki don get point to go ahead with the impeachment of Philip Shauibu
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by kmaster007: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2023
Truly Edo no be Lagos
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Kaytixy: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2023
I will embarrass him there in USA even if he is the president of Nigeria
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Ihengwu: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Are these public official competing for most expensive watches? First it was Hope Uzodinma wearing over $300k wrist watch, then it was Sawolu of Lagos state and now deputy governor of Edo state. I must say that these people are very bold by wearing such luxury at this most difficult times in our Country.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Abdul, no Muslim is ruling Edo, na Edo central we in Edo south support
Your stu...pid..ity is not from this world. Is Philip Shaibu a Muslim?
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Your stu...pid..ity is not from this world. Is Philip Shaibu a Muslim?

I think he was referring to you Abdul, when he said no Muslim is ruling edo.
Not that Philip Shaibu is a muslim.
He probably looked at your monker and saw your name, and was trying to tell you to stay out of the matter since you a a muslim and no Muslim is ruling or will get to rule edo state.

I hope I made it clearer with the above unsolicited explanation/interpretation.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by TsbAfrica: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
wittywriter:

Went through your profile...someone need your expertise...so drop your digit in my dead thread.

Wittyness
0x7x0x4x9x6x3x5x1x9x4 infact let me just put it in the signature below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.