Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch (36983 Views)

Man Accuses Edo State Deputy Governor Of ‘stealing’ His $250k Diamond Wristwatch / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Zico5(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
Dirty politics at play

APC should stop this nonsense
Where is ur sense in all these mr man. Can't u listen at all.

6 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by 3seriez(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Different sets of thieves and criminals in government.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by AngelGabbyShara(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
He was shot at and he is still alive, fear Edo pple
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Lunar2010: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ReyIHoZ4w

Man accuses Edo State Deputy Governor of "stealing" and "wearing" his $250k diamond wristwatch 😲🤔 What is going on?

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

So Jarret Tenebe will carry $250k dat can but him a house or bulletproof car and use it to buy wristwatch, wear am for hand?

Bros, make we dey fear God na, you no get dat kind money sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

So I should agree with the rubbish you wrote here because you're chief judge who decides what's true and what's not ?

Look how you're quick to conclude that shuaibu stole the watch even without evidence, but you threw shame away defending Tinubu even with all the evidences being tendered against him.

Guy, you've always been on the wrong side of the law so no one should take you serious .

If you ask this madridguy now why Tinubu is fighting for his results not to be released he will give you some daft off key answers just because he must support tribalism and corruption. I’m surprised the dead meat grilled and liver of corruption irrespective of who is behind is suddenly dumb over this Tinubu saga. If it to be cursing children of hate and his generation you will see him there

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by candygist: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

Which clear matter of theft?

So you call this one matter of theft because the accused isn't an APC member ?

But you are the same person supporting Tinubu even with all the damning criminal allegations of drug trafficking and questionable Chicago university certificate that he tendered?

You're not serious

If you have evidence of Tinubu criminal record, feel free to report to the right authority and stop behaving like an illiterate. Put your education to use.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by BigYash: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Omo cheesy Them say my deputy governor na thief now.. And na watch him come dey thief.. Ahahahaha..

Shaibu the Wike of Edo politics. A known cultist .. Make una kill una selves dia.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by wittywriter: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
TsbAfrica:
Things dey happen Sha... Poor man and rich man dey collect
Went through your profile...someone need your expertise...so drop your digit in my dead thread.

Wittyness
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by carvic(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Whatcha grave accusation
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by carvic(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
What a grave accusation
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by moneyissweet(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bandits in politics
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by udemzyudex(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hope say you get convincing proof else you go explain tire.

Unless the fact that governor got you covered.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by juman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
That is big allegation.
He should return the watch and pay millions as damages.

Armed robber deputy governor that want to be the governor.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by AhmedChiz: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

So I should agree with the rubbish you wrote here because you're chief judge who decides what's true and what's not ?

Look how you're quick to conclude that shuaibu stole the watch even without evidence, but you threw shame away defending Tinubu even with all the evidences being tendered against him.

Guy, you've always been on the wrong side of the law so no one should take you serious .

My advise for you is to stop disturbing your self and creating unnecessary hatred for Tinubu. He is already elected as your President and Nigeria as whole untill stated otherwise by the law court.

The subject matter doesn't concern Tinubu nor APC, this is a personal accusations. Everything is not politics, you and I don't know what made this man to have casted this weighty allegation on the Deputy Gov. of Edo state. The best is for you to wait and watch as things unfold around the allegations. If God says is Tinubu that will fix Nigeria so Shall it be but if you wish to undermine the Almighty then the space is open. Power is divine.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by ictplotter(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
moneylatalks:
Jaret Tenebe on the beat…. Make few $$$ daily…. Check my signature
It's so unfortunate how those known fradausters I still celebrated in our society today. Jaret Tenebe is a fradauster by profession .
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Ofadaman(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
If he wanted his watch he would have made a scene at the US where there's law not in Nigeria where there's no law

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by kapelvej: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
tis people finally wash this dirty cloth for outside
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
I know that many don't like APC but that doesn't mean we should now stoop low to throw stone at all barking dogs, it's never worth it, this particular story no correlate.

No make pesin use your emotions play ping pong.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Ashirioluwa: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
Dirty politics at play

I am pretty sure that you meant to say PDP, because they are looking for all possible means to sack him from office.

“You saw him with your watch when both of you were in America, but you didn’t confront him because people around you asked you to take things easy”…….. I heard you bro

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by HRMK: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
Dirty politics at play
what has APC got to do with this?TELL US!

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Obaseki and shaibu go soon enter market

God knows Edo want justice, it's Edo central turn
Edo central should be able to win majority votes in the upcoming election.

It is not a thing of my turn but a thing of the capable.

Edo central should not forget they're the minority tribe in Edo as such, they shouldn't play tribal politics for it will not help them in the long-run.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by NuCypher: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
It has always been the case that men in authority positions in Nigeria corner exhibits and appropriate it to themselves. Abba Kyari did this a lot and he wasn't the only one. Nearly all police officers do this. It's a completely new low to hear a deputy governor doing this also. This is just digusting and at an absolute low level reflective of the crass nature of men in authority positions in Nigeria. I feel like puking.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by UnknownT: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
You met him in abroad where he had no security and you didn't embarrass him to get your watch, even if it means abroad police taking the 2 of you to the station, it's your watch and you have proof. Now you allowed him to go and you are coming here to tell us this?

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
madridguy:
You will continue to argue blindly behind new moniker every now and then.

Leave APC or PDP out of this. This man said his wrist watch, crested with his name, which mean specially made for him was taken away from his house or the order of Shaibu and only for him to see same wrist watch with Shaibu in far away USA.

U sef fK bro.. u can see this one is not with direct, he jus wana blame APC & any avail NoN-obidiient moniker to troll & Wail..if e normal how this take relate to APC? dey ate deluded ontop 2023 matter

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by samuel9000: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Leave him please.....one of the Colos youth.

madridguy:
Is it that you don't watch the video or you just want to bring in APC in this clear matter of theft?

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
Dirty politics at play

APC dey pursue you for dream? Eyah, sorry o

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Wickedfacts: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
Dirty politics at play

Senseless ipob fool, go and meet Obaseki and stop wanting here.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by coputa(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Obaseki show your face, remove the mask. I know you're the "man"

grin
This governor Obaseki has an unforgiving spirit, characteristic of Edolites
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by Originalsly: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
He can kiss that watch goodbye. He should've a report of theft in ew Jersey ..... after all ... his name is on the watch.
Re: Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch by aycorporat(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
madridguy:
Is it that you don't watch the video or you just want to bring in APC in this clear matter of theft?

Oga mi
By now you should know that nincompoop is just an attention seeking fellow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.