Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

People Think I'm Uneducated Because Of The Roles I Play - Chinedu Ikedieze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Think I'm Uneducated Because Of The Roles I Play - Chinedu Ikedieze (242 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo / On The Roles Of Chief Of Staff And SGF / Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Think I'm Uneducated Because Of The Roles I Play - Chinedu Ikedieze by Ayo1now: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nigerian actor and half of the Aki and Pawpaw duo, Chinedu Ikedieze, has disclosed that he is often profiled as 'uneducated' because of his movie roles.[url]
https://www.gistbro.com.ng/2023/08/people-think-im-uneducated-because-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Sanwo-Olu Sidelined GAC Leaders, Assembly Members In Appointments / Sue Them: Nigerian Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For A Decade, shares Testimony / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Floors The Trio Of Azubogu, Uzoh & Eselu @ The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.