Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� (2528 Views)

Where Is The Ball Placed? / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) / Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sirmwill:
When you think you had seen the possible offpoints a human can render and you see offpointng 's comment

😒
You can always turn a blind eye to it if you think it's a dumb question 😒, you talking doesn't add any thing up
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

I tire o.

E be like say op just graduated from using a pencil to a pen.

He's probably a junior secondary school student.

Na these Kain people we dey share nairaland with.

No wonder 🤔
No wonder you're still the way you are.
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
youngrichnigga:
The ink is a fluid, and the inclination angle when the book is placed on the vertical wall to be written alters the flow of ink to the ballpoint. However, on calligraphy pens, this is eliminated beacuse the ink is taken direct from the inkpot to write ✍️✍️✍️
Thanks, this is someone sensible... But I don't quite understand what you're saying about calligraphy pen
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Quiet there! Na you be slow poke; the OP is a critical thinker.

Kudos to brilliant replies up there.
Thanks man 👍

1 Like

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by youngrichnigga: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lovecars501:

Thanks, this is someone sensible... But I don't quite understand what you're saying about calligraphy pen
This is calligraphy pen, FYI I was born in the late 70 sha. Maybe you came way later cool cool cool cool

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
youngrichnigga:
This is calligraphy pen, FYI I was born in the late 70 sha. Maybe you came way later cool cool cool cool
Ohh, but isn't this one prone to not working when placed on the wall?
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by youngrichnigga: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lovecars501:

Ohh, but isn't this one prone to not working when placed on the wall?
No, because it draws ink into the repository at the back of the tip (pen tip) cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Topic On Mass Communication / UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POSTGRADUATE / CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT / Which Of Nigerian Polytechnics Accept University Diploma To Run HND Programe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.